Econo Lodge NJ State Aquarium
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de France Paris
Travel Blogs from Cherry Hill
... grave wax, which contemporary people thought was soap.
- A cast of Chang and Eng; the original Siamese Twins
- Some slices of Albert Einstein's brain
- A piece of John Wilkes Booth's thorax
- A megacolon
- Loads of foetuses with various genetic abnormalities
- A wall of skulls from various races and nationalities, that were collected in order to study the differences between them.
The museum was awesome, and I would ...
... this project is to create a 30% tree cover throughout the city overall but also within individual neighborhoods. Various benefits to this added tree cover would include reducing heat temperatures in the summer by creating leaf shade and increasing carbon monoxide absorption, and decreasing flooding in sewers and streets by increasing water absorption through dirt, roots and tree leaves. Walking the streets of Frankford, the team enjoyed familiarizing themselves with the area ...
... forties but spoke like a College student. Everything was ‘neat’ or ‘cool’.
Off we went on our 1.5 hour tour, only to find about two stops in that Josh a) couldn’t tell a story all that well and wasn’t really scary and b) didn’t seem to know an awful lot about the ghosts. He knew his architecture, that you can say but as to the ghost stories he would say things like ‘I’m not sure, but I think....’. ...
... them little lessons about math and first aid. - Michele and Ian Merrifield, who run Daktari and change the lives of South African children. - The staff and other volunteers at Daktari (Phil, Madaline, Risette, Sammi, Fleur, and Kirsten), who shared a great week with us, including sundowners on a big rock, a visit to a nearby resort to watch a rugby match, and a Dutch Santa Claus party. - The staff (Koos, Bernet, Trey, Tom, Amy, Ash) and ...
... learned that life is beautiful. It’s not scary or threatening or dangerous. It is a gift – precious and fleeting and meant to be celebrated.
- We learned that that world is small because its peoples are remarkably similar. All people have hopes and dreams and fears and are working to make life better for themselves and their families. All people love to feel welcome and connection. And nearly all people are basically good.
- We learned that ...
Other places to stay in Cherry Hill
Barri Gotic, Cherry Hill | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- The Hilton is totally hot...
- Extremely POOR
- Dirty Rooms, Poor Service.
Barri Gotic, Cherry Hill | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Sarria/Sant Gervasi, Cherry Hill | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Handicapped beware
- Only if you have to ...
- Horible dirty dump
Sarria/Sant Gervasi, Cherry Hill | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Barri Gotic, Cherry Hill | 3 star hotelfrom $63
Sarria/Sant Gervasi, Cherry Hill | 3 star hotelfrom $147