America's Best Inn Jackson
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews America's Best Inn Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
- Breakfast at budget hotel
- Drove downtown to visit information centre. It was closed and sign referred us to music festival venue
- Lunch at Steve’s as Coffee Roasters Café was also closed
- Drove over the railway tracks to what turns out to be the wrong side of town. Went to Savers to Go for supplies
- Sad to be leaving New Orleans and can't wait to come back but next time it will be in October when the weather is perfect and not too hot and humid
- One last swim before packing the case
- Two taxis turn up to take us to the airport
- Dollar car rentals – Silver Nissan ( …
... with napkins to dry ourselves and suggested a beer to sample - I do not recall the name but it was a Hawaiian brew you drink with a squeeze of orange. I will definitely go in search of this brew when in Hawaii and will report back upon finding it - a superb beer I must say. All in all our over night stop in Jackson turned out to be filled with good food, good beer and a great adventure. Onwards we venture to New ...
... mechanic to finish the trunk and they then invited us to join them in the afternoon at Bass Pro, an awesome shop with restaurant and bar attached. Well definitely way too late to get going on the Trace anyway and apart from which, we really enjoy their company.
So after leading us to Bass Pro, which just happened to be directly opposite the lot where they will be practising and, as it so happens, there is a Holiday Inn there as well. So in we check and what do we notice ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...