No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Baltimore
Travel Blogs from Baltimore
... to emphasize several artists.
Next up was the Walters Art Museum.
What I liked:
* They have a few gems, including a nice Monet.
* Also free!
What I didn't like:
* Due to it being a single benefactor's collection, it feels idiosyncratic.
* Can't beat the price, but not worth going out of your way to visit.
In the afternoon, I walked around the harbor area and got a great ...
... THere is a waterfront with piers that a lot of richer people come to enjoy their nights out.
I woke up around 730 AM and got a few pancakes for breakfast, which were provided for free by my hostel. Most hostels that have free pancakes have real ****** pancakes, but this hostel gave out blueberries, which made it a lot better. We were out the door at 8:00 and our first stop was across the road from our hostel. This stop was a cathedral ...
... others. Heather would have been proud of us! Wednesday evening, after spending time viewing the Capitol building and botanical gardens, we went to a place called 'ArtJamz' where, for a fee, they supply a canvas and an endless range of paints and some liquid artistic inspiration and allow you to go wild. It was really fun and we had a good laugh at how our different personalities were reflected in our artistic styles and final pieces. Thursday we caught ...
... someone, extend your arm, palm down, and move your fingers in a scratching motion. Never point with your index finger. Do not pour your own drink, but do offer to pour others'. To refuse is an insult. Women pour men's drinks, but a woman may pour her own drink. Leave some drink in your glass if you don't want a refill. Always allow your host to seat you. The seat of honor is the seat looking at the front door. If you are seated in ...
... of real beauty.
- Happiness comes easy when you remind yourself of the good things you have in life.
- Living is a privilege, not an entitlement.
- Find "your" peeps and never let them go.
- I don't aim for perfection; I'd rather aim to learn.
- Get rid of expectations as best as you can so you can see more of what a person is truly made of.
- My spirit died once, but never again.