Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Des Moines
Travel Blogs from Des Moines
... and handed me back three. "I only had two bags." She repeated her prior actions, this time handing me back two receipts. Then she said, "Oh wait, those are the old ones, here are the new ones. Wait, no, I was right, those are the new ones."
I froze. Looking at her square in her four eyes as if we were at the climax of a dramatic 3-hour James Cameron film with two single tears rolling down my cheeks I said, "I am leaving the country for six weeks. Six weeks I ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- What if no one likes me? And I don't like anybody? I'm afraid of not having a friend
- I'm arriving in Rishikesh late on Sunday night and missing the opening ceremony, I'm afraid my teachers will look down on me for this
- How will I know where to go on Monday morning for class?
- I'm afraid of not understanding the material
- I worry I won't be able to do something they ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... for emergencies but his phone had no signal. It felt like we were in a horror movie until a large pickup truck stopped by and the driver offered us a ride. His name was Trevor and he took us to his little house in the prairie. We told him the situation we were in and he offered to help us by driving to the mechanic the next day for assistance. In return, he asked ...