Econo Lodge Jasper
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... haven't actually seen anyone on foot yet. With the long weekend (remember them?) nearly over, there's no one here. I got several decent pics that I'll upload this evening.
This morning, Tuesday, Lynn was up early for the "conference call." We hung out until about eleven and then took the same hike as yesterday, but today we were on the search for Geocaches. We found six, easy ones. Then back to the coach where Lynn prepared ...
... Montana. Perhaps the scope of it all has made us more alert to the relevance of the coming changes.
Yet as the moon driven tides determined our daily activities along the shore, from here the changing moon will count the days. Biking and birding will still hold precedence in picking our route over the coming weeks and months. This should be an interesting ride!
But for today, some photos from Martin Dies, JR, State Park, TX. , where we ...
So Texas has the worst roads so far trekking east to west I'd have to say I prefer Louisiana Bayou Road at ngiht to East Texas pine country road in the day! It is as if the engineers herde simply mixed pots of gravfel with tar and slung thing with reckless abandon on a sandy base. I feel like i've driven on a cobblestone beach for about 30 miles. All becase better though within a few miles of Jasper, and Texas DOES seem to appreciate ...