Econo Lodge Jasper
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... haven't actually seen anyone on foot yet. With the long weekend (remember them?) nearly over, there's no one here. I got several decent pics that I'll upload this evening.
This morning, Tuesday, Lynn was up early for the "conference call." We hung out until about eleven and then took the same hike as yesterday, but today we were on the search for Geocaches. We found six, easy ones. Then back to the coach where Lynn prepared ...
Two-hundred-twelve feet above sea level and about 100 miles inland from the Gulf might not seem like much but what a change in environment!
At High Island we spent our time among sprawling oak trees,all over one-hundred years old and none more than fifty feet high with lots of Mulberry Shrubs mixed in. Here we are camped along side a slough on BA Steinhagen Lake. The trees here, much younger, consist of a mix of hardwoods and pine. Loblolly and ...
... road shoulder. I have to think that the border is simply ignored whereas the TEXAN body roads are well cared for. Jasper has a nice econo motel nextdoor to a Walmart. I drank a quart of half and half( a trick learned in Japan) and a half gallon of pulpy OJ in order to maximize my sustenance intake. I am dosing on cold and flu medicine regularly at this point in tea form and pill form to ward off, worse than I already have, ...