Econo Lodge Azle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Azle
Travel Blogs from Azle
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... to another station and met a couple from Dubbo who had come in on the same flight as us and were waiting for the same train to Dallas Fort Worth. Bit of a wait so we found a nice deli and enjoyed lunch together. TRE train to DFW (still on our $10 ticket). Spent some interesting time at FW Stockyards - still the place where cowboys gather. Fascinating!
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
So tomorrow is the big day. Today consisted of prioritizing clothing and anything else I was planning on bringing. Needless to say the yoga blocks, nor the bulletin board made the cut. I also added a suitcase and took away a couple pair of shoes. I enjoyed my last Texas margarita ...