Econo Lodge Hillsboro
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
Photos of Econo Lodge Hillsboro
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... flat desert with a few valleys lining the edge. The desert stretched literally as far as the eye can see. That is not an exaggeration. I felt so l lucky to be experiencing this. After a few pictures (obviously), we made our way to the elevator which took visitors down to the caves. The elevator down was the length of the Statue of Liberty and took 1 minute so we certainly felt our ears pop. We stepped out into low lit caverns. Walking along the trail, ...