Econo Lodge Hillsboro
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Econo Lodge Hillsboro
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... certainly remember San Antonio because of the riverwalk. Last stop for the day was yet another church. This time the Mission Concepción. This was the original church of the Friars who Christianised the Indians. Unfortunately we arrived after 5 pm and the church was locked so we couldn't view the original frescos. Again to add to the oldest tale, it is supposed to be the oldest unrestored church in the USA today. Good-bye San Antonio it was time to move on to Austin just ...
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco