Eastry House Hotel
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... France for the past four weeks. Their holiday is coming to an end this week and they decided to spend their ...
... is as we heard abit of a dump, lots of industry. I struggeled with the wrong side of the road concept and we both failed numerous times to navigate out of the place! A quick 32 mile cycle along flat, boring french roads untill we found a campsite to hole up for the night.
... previous road trip was really short, four days only allowed us to get down to Paris and back up to Calais. This time we have set ourselves the challenge to travel all the way down to the south coast. It’s going to be extremely tight with money but I am positive it’ll be worth it!
From Newport to Dover it took us around 3 and a half to 4 hours, we expected it to be a lot longer henceforth the early set off. We ...
... hadn't got the hint, liat are renowned for being a terrible airline but are the only one available for a number of flights. Some nicknames include: Liat: Late if a' t-all, Leave Island any time, Luggage In any territory Languishing in airport terminals You get the gist... We eventually got our luggage and have been enjoying Barbados since then. It was sad to say goodbye to Oscar last Thursday but we made sure that we had an ...
We booked the 5 hour sail and snorkle for today. Another perfect day weather wise. We were picked up and taken to the careenage where the boat was moored. We got chatty with a nice couple from Durham. Very liberal liqour rules! The bar was open! We sailed to Paynes Bay and snorkled with turtles again-i was able to pet another one. Then sailed ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $207
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $277
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $145
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $273
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $80
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $337
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $282
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $83
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $464
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $102
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $137
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $105
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $93
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $50
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $99
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69