Eastry House Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... accompanied by several glasses of wine (Simon had to make the trek to the bar, the exercise is good for him!) we went down to the Chelonia restaurant for an excellent buffet dinner. We managed to stay awake long enough to listen to the entertainment which was a lively set provided by Tina Turner's sister (well, she looked like her!) before crashing out after a very long ...
2 hrs, 1.1 kms On up the coast the road goes so close to the shore that sometime the waves come right over the road! I think there's an unnaturally high tide right now too... Next is a luxury marina where you can dock your yacht right next to your house, and a drawbridge to let the yachts in and ...
... them head towards the water and the moon. Unfortunately a few had succumbed to the crabs lying in wait but saving 140-160 from each nest was still a great effort! I think there would have been just as many in the nest we collected. (Scroll down to the end of the photos to see a video.) What a great way to end the holiday!
After getting up just after 4am on Friday and Saturday mornings I was very happy to arrive home to Matt, the kids and my own bed. (The pillows ...
... br> Into the shade and some cool beverages, I decided to switch to the local beer. Carib time! A MUST try in Barbados is a famous flying fish burger. These fish really do 'fly' across the water and are very tasty in between a bun with some lettuce.
It certainly is an entertaining beach spot. Yes I didn't see any of the Island, but this is one place that I would definitely come back to stay! Before heading back to the ship ...
... suckered the Anglo-Saxon troops into chasing them, turned and cut them to ribbons. Legend has it that King Harold was felled by an arrow in the eye, but some accounts say he was hacked to death....we will never know for sure.. William erected an Abbey on the top of the hill, the high altar marking the spot where Harold fell. Not much of the original building is left, but the ruins give a good picture of the immense size of the entire building. How would history have been changed ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Decent hotel & good locati…
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Porters, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- A day pass to use their be…
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Las Condes, St. James | Hotelfrom $124
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69