Eastry House Hotel
Travel Blogs from Barbados
12 days in Ramsgate. Reason dirty diesel that damaged the fuel pump! 2 marine engineers later and we set to go Saturday 07:00 IF visibility is good!! Can't believe it! Hope the gremlins are behind us, we need some luck. Thanks to everyone that supported ...
... bump into us every so often. They are just plain folks....and what a great name...Emmett...a Wilfred Brimley look alike. But we couldn't mess with his name as it is too perfect already. The California girls....Zarisa, 20 year old daughter of Madonna, I mean Carrie. Her mother in law Dana and sister in law Rhonda all of whom we met on the flight over and whom we constantly bump into throughout the cruise. These are the people we travel with. Hope to never find out what they call ...
... six years. This wreck is easily accessible for penetrate.
We had a great time diving and snorkelling, walking the plank and rope jumping. There was a pirate buffet and a open bar and lots of dancing.
We came back and we went shopping with some friends. Debra was in a Jewlery store and she told me to come in there was a driving watch I ...
... br style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; ">The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same:
Two recent discoveries indicate that London could be much older than previously thought. In 1999, the remains of a Bronze Age bridge were found on the Thames foreshore. This bridge either crossed the Thames, or went to a lost island in the river. The timbers date to 1500 BC.
In 2010 ...
... then back along the road where there was a little white church, St Aiden's, with an equally small graveyard behind.
It was quite moving to read the dates which all began with'sunrise' and the date of birth, then 'sunset' and the date of death. ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69