Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... weekends. Tent stalls with only a few with veggies & berries but a lot more tents, like a bazaar, selling local arts & crafts, & a row of food stalls. Had some strangely sweet fireweed icecream. Things being sold including walrus ivory tusks, walrus ivory carvings, whale bone carvings, spirit masks, jewelry made from all different materials, Ulu & other knives, fur ...
... at the airport. Was great to see them as we piled in a cab with all our bags and headed into town. After checking in to our modest hostel we headed to the most Americanised Irish pub ever for drinks and a bite to eat. There was some poorly sung, out of tune music played as we chatted. By 1am we left the pub...still with some daylight mind you and headed home. A loooong day but another great one. Anchorage exploration tomorrow. Cant ...
... to Africa and if we might be able to have the box(es) delivered directly to them or to an airport nearby. I will let you know as I find out. Otherwise I may ship the boxes to the Diocese office in South Carolina and see if they can get them safely to the orphanage. All this is still in the works but it will happen.
The outpouring of support has been so phenominal, my mind and heart are so full of gratitude to all of you who ...
... go- to source for students looking to go on discounted trips.
24. Exotic Adventures
Travel experts can help to recommend great once in a lifetime experiences. They can help you to find the best/safest shark cages to dive into and the highest free-fall bungees to jump off.
25. Great Deals without Sitting at a Time Share Presentation
Want an affordable trip to Florida without having to sit through a timeshare presentation? A ...
... going from the Denali wilderness to the "big" city. We also came back to the gray & rainy weather that I guess is normal on the coast.
We were going to rent bikes and ride along the coastal trail and through town on the numerous paved bike paths Anchorage is known for, but the weather didn't cooperate.
After doing some much-needed shopping ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $99
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $174
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $103
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $152
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $134
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $133
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!