Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
Today we were the only ones in the house so we had the day to ourselves. We decided to take dad to our favorite restaurant "The FAT Ptarmigan" my dad helped my bro and I finish our pizzas. We then went on the Anchorage trolley that went around and taught us about Anchorage's past from tent city to the 1964 earthquake. It was very interesting and taught me a lot about the history of Anchorage and how Alaska became a state. My dad had ...
... it’s over a year since Murray’s driven on the right-hand side of the road) to the Dimond Centre mall, a block down the road, being very careful crossing the gutter, swinging wide on the turns, watching the lane markers, making a left turn and ending up on the correct side of the road, and finding a parking spot with plenty of room all round.
We walk a long way from the safe parking spot to the WalMart supermarket, load up with fruit, bread, butter, ...
... king salmon, weighing 30 pounds or more begin their upstream run. Silver Salmon run in July, August. Red Salmon run from mid-July through August. I hadn't realised there were so many varieties of Salmon. We have certainly enjoyed some delicious Salmon dishes. On the train this evening Halibut was enjoyed. I am actually filling in time, waiting for my bag to be delivered. Johns is here and he has already showered and in ...
... but will always be remembered!!! More and more and more snow-capped vistas as we drove the winding road into Anchorage. Dinner at Olive Garden and home by 9:30ish. All very tired both emotionally and physically from all we have seen and done. Such a divinely inspired creation we have seen and experienced. What a gift to have had this experience. Wednesday was a rest day for us. Rainy day...good to do laundry, organize and write! Dinner at ...
... at Anchorage, some markets and took photos in front of the dog statue which commenerates the start of Iditarod race.
We had a motel booked just north of Anchorage. Motel wasn't ready so took a drive around. People had seaplanes parked out the back of their homes on lakes with pontoon ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!