Eagle Street Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... to people on the beaches, and how long they will have to stay depends on the run of salmon. Men, and women, stand firm in the face of wind, waves and ridicule.
Sweet faced, petite girls find their inner Maggie Thatcher
It's a family affair. Tents are set up on the beach, coolers contain beer, pop ...
... way in, visit the Moose enclosure, the bald eagle, the elk, then drive all the way to the end of the property where we get a glimpse of a black bear in dense scrub, before getting out of the bus for the walk back to the visitor centre in light rain. We see a brown bear running backward and forward along the inside of his fence, looking a bit distressed, but our driver tells us he is just trying to get attention and food from the tourists. Next we get a close up of some ...
... season, they didn't have much of a winter so it was more green than white. The good thing about that is the wildlife tends to be more active.
It's very important to bring binoculars. So thankful that my parents-in-law reminded us of that or else we would've ended up buying a pair on the ship. For the most part, everything we saw, was through our binoculars. Without them, the wildlife would just look like dots. We saw cute little sea otters, seals, ...
Lake Hood Seaplane Base
Sun came out right as we drove around Lake Hood and entered the official Lake Hood Seaplane Base. Check out the signs! Yes, it was a busy water runway this morning! Saw near continuous stream of take off & landing of seaplanes. Mom made a new acquaintance who explained seaplane care & maintenance to her while readying his seaplane for take off today. Watched as he ...
... in a big house on more than 1 & half acres of land, which takes Eddie 3 hours to mow; only 2 he says if he didn’t have to take care round Sheila’s flower beds! Their house is so interesting with loads of knick knacks , pictures & books & ultra cosy with carpet that one’s feet sink into. Sheila showed me to the room I would be in, it too looked so cosy with a huge, tall bed & giant pillows. There was also a bathroom in the adjacent ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!