Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... Skyline Drive for it's panoramic views, and saw a porcupine ambling along the road. By the time I grabbed my camera it was disappearing into the hedge.
Seward (pronounced Soo-erd), where you can camp right on the waterside and watch sea otters swim by while your husband fishes. Here we met by chance, Lynn and ...
... by Dianne back in 1997. It was seriously crowded, and full of action, and we promised the doorman we would be back later. We took a photo of the blank wall of a long three storey building with a somewhat stylised whale and dolphin mural.
We found our way past the massive station building to Ship Creek to look for salmon. There was a good run in the creek, a foot of clear shallow water over a gravel bed, ideal salmon habitat, and there were a lot of fishermen ...
... Northern Lights. At their Performing Arts Theater, we watched a film that was put together by a man who had been documenting the aurora borealis since 1980. Again, I imagined more color but it seems like the green lights are more common. We heard that the King Salmon were swimming a week before we got there. We walked down to take a look but it was low tide. Still there were tons of people out there with poles. Someone told us the fishermen get shoulder ...
... morning the local news reported on a bar fight. No murders, no scary gangs; no, just a bar fight, so our neighborhood really doesn't bother me. We have bike/ski paths beginning just a block away, the Charley dog has a bunch of parks all around our area, and we can walk to downtown, so its all good:) Also, we have a guest bedroom, so seriously when are you guys coming to Alaska, cuz we meant it when we said please visit.
Ok, so ...
... lovely, musty antique store, Antique Gallery on 4th & browsed. Okay so I bought too! Bought a a white ivory fan & got some education on how to tell apart elephant/mammoth ivory from walrus ivory, and a lovely turn of century French black lace fan for those hot tango Milonga nights. And, of course got a deal in them!
On to Resolution Point. Cook's statue not impressive or I'm not ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!