Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... potholes-turned-lakes from the Center. Had some delicious potroast soup. JK and I had dinner at home that night...Bon and Jerry ate at 5-Chairs after a hike. Saturday we set off early for Denali. Had lunch at the Wildflower Cafe in Talkeetna...simply wonderful salmon fish and chips for me. Got brief glimpses of snow-covered Mt. McKinley through the clouds as we drove on up to Denali. We arrived at around 5:30 at our McKinley Chalet Resort and ...
... of 23:41pm Aug 18th the blog had 636 hits
In total we completed 5278 miles, and our buds are still good for more trips
We were on the road for 22 days.
We had no flats or other technical issues.
We have learnt a great deal out of this trip and we are planning to post a lessons learnt in a few days.
We hope you enjoyed it a bit and had fun as we did!
Ralf & Wolfgang
Friday July 12, 2013
Today we visited Earthquake Park in Anchorage. This is a small park with a steep cliff and bluff overlooking Cooks Inlet and the whole Anchorage area. Several areas of the Anchorage area including the towns of Whittier and Homer have dropped over 5-20 feet when an earthquake struck on Good Friday March 27, 1964 followed by a tzunami that had a water surge of over 27 feet. The downtown area of Anchorage was destroyed with the ...
... is love and caring and compassion in the world. It is such an honor to know all of you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and of the hearts of my companions, Angie Slingluff and Sue Hilton. It is because of people like all of you that there is hope in this world of ours.
I have more to photograph, items that I recevied this morning with more on the way today. But I will publish this ...
Something has come up and you need to cancel your trip? If you have used a travel agent they are the only person you need to call.
19. Travel Insurance
With all the countless options for travel insurance these days, it can become confusing. A travel agent can help you pick which package works best for your needs.
20. Personalized Trips
A travel agent can prepare you a personalized trip based on where you want to go ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $99
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $174
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $103
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $152
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $134
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $133
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!