Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
We left from the bank and paddled down river. We started
gaining speed when we got to the rapids. We hit a submerged rock and fell out.
As we jumped in the boat we regained speed, al of use where wet and cold but we
pushed though as a team.
Just before we got to the end the instructor call water fall
so we paddled harder, the drop came fast and before we know it we lunged out ...
... doesn't have a reverse connection. Dianne is sent to the shop to get one, but it is lost in translation, and they say we have the only one there is, so have to bend the flexible nozzle into a very tight turn to get onto the valve and hold it on with some difficulty, losing almost as much air as we put in, and getting Adam's warm North Face coat (which we’ve borrowed – nice to be able to get back at your kids!) very dusty in the process. With our tyres ...
... for the season at the end of this week. Fingers crossed. While it rained consistently throughout the night, the morning was at least dry-ish. Soo was kind enough at drive us to the kayaking outfit, Kayaking Adventures Worldwide, and they made a really nice impression. It was the first time I'd come in contact with a tourist-oriented service company like Fat Tire so it was fun to be in my comfort zone. We were going to be a small group of just 4 folks and our ...
Day 105 - Drive to Anchorage today was partly in the rain and then ended in the sun. Finally. It rained the whole time we were in Homer except for a few hours for the Bear Excursion - thankfully!
Today we basically back tracked over roads we had been on previously, so nothing really new. I did see an Eagle with a large fish coming out of the Turnagain Arm. Pretty Cool. And, there is still now up on them ...
... Alas, the seller, it transpired, had previously been convicted of selling a variety of things (apartments, small children and yes, cars) that he didn't actually own on… you guessed it…Craigslist. We are still waiting for our deposit back and I’m sure Tom will drop it around tomorrow as he promised but given his other convictions for assault and owning vicious dogs I’m not keen to go knocking for it.
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!