Eagle Street Suites
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
The city of Anchorage got its start as a tent city on the shores of Ship Creek in 1915, when the site was selected as the base for construction of the Alaska Railroad. The tents quickly gave way to storefronts and homes along the grid of numbered avenues and lettered streets that make up modern Anchorage's downtown core. ...
I am heading to the Netherlands! I was going to go to Switzerland and participate in a bike tour but the cost kept growing so I decided to go to PLAN B. What is PLAN B? At first I didn't know but once I committed to this plan it started to evolve.
Over the past 3-5 years I have had some of the most wonderful people visit me. I participate in www.warmshowers.org and ...
... in a way that humans do not. They've been here for eons, and while they are getting smaller, they will be here many more years. The glacier we were on today, the Matanuska Glacier, is 26 miles long, but has left a riverbed that is much longer. On most of the trip up from Anchorage, you see where the glacier used to be and it is now a river.The waterfalls and streams are beautiful and the water is very pure and clear. I put my fingers in (just because) and ...
... in the van and got to the airport in a matter of minutes. We went to Penn Air and found out that my flight wasn't switched to the same as Luis' but it could be for a mere $25 even though I was on a full-flex ticket and had been promised there would be no issues and no fees... hahaha. I half expected this since I have heard many tales of Penn Airs dubious extortion practices they exact on ...
... to Anchorage what a nightmare due to all the snow and ice the roads subside because of the thawing of the permafrost you are either on a roller coaster or gravel the likes of which the Gibb River Rd would be proud of!
I would say that this major highway is the worst I have ever experienced. It took use 1hour 40 Minutes to travel just 80kms!!!!!!
Still we are extremely happy with the experience the views are fantastic we never ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $210
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $127
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $143
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $176
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $166
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Großartiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $142
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $114
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!