Eagle Street Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
Left Anchorage in the barely a.m. with the temperature below zero. Packed flight as usual on Alaska Airlines with the new "seats from hell" of which they are so proud. Exit row made it more palatable. Arrived in Seattle a bit early with good winds.
... this Delta flight to ANC has movies!!!! By the time I finished my movie I opened my right window and saw gorgeous Alaska range welcoming me~ I quickly took out my DSLR and started shooting right away. I got to see some preview of glaciers using my zoom lens. On the way approaching the airport I saw some cute wind turbine on nice green grass..I couldn't wait for my roadtrip to start.
We met with our 3rd member, p'Tong ...
... on the way out. The cubs are frolicking and mock fighting. Further on, at a place of loose rock slopes, at 16.05 we see a pika, a small, rabbit-like animal, grey with a dark collar, and Murray manages to get him in focus by sheer luck.
Our major sighting of the day occurs at 16.10, with what turns out to be a male and female mature bear going through a courting ritual. They are on the road, and we are the first vehicle to reach them, so we get a really good look. ...
I thought I would stay up to get the sun setting last night, but there was too much smoke haze around. We havn't actually seen any areas that have been burnt, but know how the smoke can travel from great distances. Departed Anchorage early, and first stop was to the huge Shopping Complex called Fred Meyer. Then after the Happy Trails Kennel Tour, we made our picnic lunches and ate them in the sunshine. Such a lovely mild day. It was a waste of ...
Got a 6am flight to Anchorage this morning. Flying over the Rockies was amazing! The mountains were beautiful and the cloud cover was magical. Saw the Captain Cook Memorial. Went to the Anchorage Museum. Was very fascinated by the Eskimo and the Indigenous cultures of Alaska. Had wild Alaskan salmon for dinner which was very ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!