Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... gorgeous little country towns and beautiful national parks. The city itself isn't what we expected, for tourism to be so big here - we thought it would have been a pretty city - but far from it, so we are pretty happy to only be staying ...
... coming in from the sea in winter would cause 150 mph winds to blast through the tunnel if it didn't have doors at each end which are closed in sequence like an air lock, though the doors are not used in good weather.
When you look at the map you see that the tunnel avoids either a steep climb up the mountain ridge, or a long and serpentine route around the coastline. Until the railway tunnel was converted to dual use in 2000, locals had to freight their cars ...
... Alaskan honey, tea, salmon, reindeer jerky & sausages, etc. But, also made-in-china jewelry, leather & fake fur items mixed in! So beware. Had previously bought lovely sculptural piece of duck carved of whale bone nestled iver walrus ivory eggs in a seal vertebra nest surrounded by polar bear hair grass -- created by an artist from Nome. Per the seller the artist is ...
... home' - & it was 11.30pm!!!!
I passed a number of homeless people, as well as drunks, on my walk back but they did not bother me. A young woman passed me on a bike & told me the area was too dangerous to walk in at that time of night. When I got back to the backpackers there were 2 other women in the room asleep so I had to quietly get sorted for bed & also for tomorrow as I had virtually decided to get up early to take the scenic train to Seward.
Where to start -- so much stuff, so little space. "But, Roger, why can't you keep those blogs shorter. We know you have a life, but so do we." OK, here's a short one -- beer that is.
Before we left for Anchorage, we spent an evening in Cantwell Alaska at the 49th Brewery. Our friends alerted us to a Beer and Food Pairing Dinner. We have done wine and food pairing dinners; wine and cheese pairings; and wine and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!