Eagle Street Suites
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... The rain ended and the sun came out. We drove onto the Seward Highway to meet the one lane tunnel thru the mountain. This tunnel was originally built for the railroad, but in 2000, was converted to share with cars. Each direction takes a turn every 30 minutes, staging in lanes for their turn. After we went thru at 20mph with ...
... saw the ceremonial starting point of the Iditarod and looked in the shops eventually heading back to the hotel to organize a bit.
Anchorage had a fair amount of tourists mingling around as there was a cruise ship docked. Originally I had wanted to go to the weekend market, but with flight changes I thought would be too late to go then decided after the trolley that it really was too late.
We decided on the SnowGoose for dinner as ...
... inspired cafe called "Yak and Yeti". We both enjoyed it.
Yak and Yeti Himalayan Restaurant serving Anchorage Alaska
Saturday - Brent is still under the weather so we didn't spread our germs to our church family.
We had a late lunch at a cafe called "Snow City". Trendy ...
... unstable and continues to cause problems. Beyond the bridge (which is on Parks Hwy), we entered Denali Nat’l Part (6m acres) named after Athabascan word for big one/great one). The park was originally created to preserve the Dal sheep and other wildlife. Its size was increased over the years until larger than state of NH. Originally named after Wm McKinley (who became a presidential candidate). Now called both. Denali Depot is 95 mi from Denali itself. Can’t ...
... at Anchorage, some markets and took photos in front of the dog statue which commenerates the start of Iditarod race.
We had a motel booked just north of Anchorage. Motel wasn't ready so took a drive around. People had seaplanes parked out the back of their homes on lakes with pontoon ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!