Eagle Street Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eagle Street Suites Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... in the middle of town I bought my brother and I some knives. My mother bought a nice fillet knife made by the knife stores owner to filet the salmon we had caught. We then went to the REI store to buy a sweet Boomerang for my brother. It is one of two REI stores in Alaska. Finally we went to a really nice dinner at the Glacier Brewhouse in Anchorage I had an amazing BLT and so did my ...
... sections with dense forest each side of the river, and a series of tree, river and mountain views all the way to Cantwell, where the Old Denali Highway we will be taking in a couple of days, branches off to the East. With some difficulty, and help from the operator, we sort out the credit card petrol pre-payment method. Find Murray's card isn't crook, just inserted the wrong way, and the pump isn't crook, just needs the lever lifted after removing the nozzle from the ...
Hi everyone! We miss you all!!! We are doing great up here in the far north. The weather has been crazy mild, especially compared to what ya'all are getting over in Minnesota and Michigan! For a few days there we actually had warmer weather than Atlanta! The Iditarod Dog race just came through town, and they had to truck in snow so the dogs could actually run on snow. The race goes right down our road, so I thought it'd be a great idea to bring the Charlie dog ...
... was too much for one person to handle, and the one bag fell over, and off I went rushing to stop them from closing the door! I ran to the nearest men's room and spotted Errol walking towards me, and we ran to the gate. We were the last ones on the plane. I found out later that my cell phone didn't make it with me. We must've parted ways in the Anchorage airport (I think) when the bag fell ...
... to leave the bikes, which served us well the last 22 days, which became part of our daily routine and carried us for 5280 miles from destination to the next. Is it really over?
Krista takes a final photo from us and calls us a Taxi.
She recommends Club Paris as the restaurant of choice downtown Anchorage.
Overall Anchorage wouldn't make it as a place to visit.
The Taxi drops us off close to the Club Paris and outside we ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!