No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
This is the day we retune home. We went to the shops this morning, grabbed some lunch, went to the airport and the flight has just been called. Off home now!
The morning was free as we did not have to leave for the airport until 2pm, so we packed up our belongings and headed out into the city. We walked down Broadway to 34th Street and went into Macey's, the ...
... task had to start over each day. The fact that they accomplished that task lead to the end of WWII and most likely changed the outcome of the war. By the end of the war BP had grown to a staff of over 2000 and was breaking and decoding over 3000 messages a day.
One of the mathematicians recruited was Alan Turing, who in the process of doing the work became the father of the ...
... l i>But instead of blabbing any further about how amazing TfL is, and how important they are to the culture and vibrancy of London (which is why it can be seriously annoying when tube strikes hit...delaying you three hours from work in Olympic-proportion-sized crowds), take a look at the pictures and captions!
And yes! In case you wondered, I DID get the 1-year pass to the TfL Museum! Same cost as a one-time pass, but I've gone twice so far! ...
The ballerina silhouette was taken at dusk as we jumped through the different train stops. I already sent you pictures from Windsor Castle and Stonehenge and Oxford but will send a couple more. Well grump, The IPad will not down load my pictures from today, it says I am drawing to much power even doing it with Wi-Fi. So yesterday we went to Kensington Gardens lots of great flowers here, and ate at the Orangery a proper ...
... I especially enjoyed listening to the diary entries and comments from the secretaries. My grandmother was a secretary at a university so I know just how insightful and realistic their perspectives are!
And so, there you have a few of my highlights of the trip. What a way to bring 2013 to a close! And even though we spent New Year´s Eve at the flat watching movies, I would say things are looking great for 2014!
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience