No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... from Westminster. Shard great. Worth seeing from top and in dark, not too chilly, I was surprised that buses are white on top! Bye to Janine and Pat. Paddo station for m&s dinner but too tired to do anything! Helped some swiss tourists, mother didn't even speak English! Day 4 Buckingham Palace shop and changing of the guard in morning. Lovely grey horse called Fetlock and some friendly funny coppers. Met ...
... of sorts because the day I land back in the UK marks the 10yr anniversary of my first big trip and venture to Australasia. Strange thinking about it now but 10 years ago there were no smart phones, no 3G or wifi facilities, terminal 5 did not exist and I hadn't even started my anaesthetic career... So much has changed yet the one essential that has remained the same is my passion to see the world. ...
... with mustard dressing. Whew. All for £18.95ea. Good value. Mind you the cost of food is so cheap so it shouldn't be overpriced. Sadly, due to the way I'm STILL feeling, and Vicky's been burning the midnight oil, we are at home, in London, on a Friday night, in bed watching Modern Family, and I'm asleep by 9.30pm. Tragic!! Truly tragic. Maybe one day I'll learn my lesson and take it easy?! Or maybe I ...
... museums close at 5 or 6pm and it was about 5:45pm when we realized we were in the wrong museum. Oh well, another "To Do" for next time.
We then explored the well known Trafalgar Square and some kind of Japanese festival was going on. There was a live performance on stage and then vendor booths of mostly Japanese food or crafts outlining the square. It was very crowded and I think I got a good idea of what London is like on a Saturday...crazy. ...
... being constantly paranoid about having your belongings stolen, not knowing what you can safely eat (my digestive system is in tatters after 5 months on the road) and having to barter over everything you want to buy to avoid getting ripped off.
But overcoming these obstacles is a small price to pay for the benefits that you reap. The novelty of discovering new landscapes and exploring new cities was something that I really came to appreciate. How ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience