Dujiang Guyan Erwang Temple Hotel

Address: Beside Erwang Temple,Guanjing Road, Dujiangyan, Sichuan, 611830, China | Hotel
Photo of Dujiang Guyan Erwang Temple Hotel Dujiangyan
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Location

This hotel is located in the Dujiangyan Resort area of Dujiangyan.
Map this hotel
   

TripAdvisor Reviews Dujiang Guyan Erwang Temple Hotel Dujiangyan

4.00 of 5 stars Excellent
 

Travel Blogs from Dujiangyan

Just when you think you know how the day will go

A travel blog entry by ven0msho on Oct 21, 2014

1 comment, 6 photos

Literally went to the office this morning after working Sunday night 10 pm until 6 am Monday, with a normal 07:30 start. It's now about 9:30 and I just got back to the hotel for the night after a brief stop in the middle of the day. The morning started off normal, got to work and did what needed done, about 10:30 Yang (department manager) tells me that me Mr. Ding wants to do lunch together at noon, which isn't a problem. We had delicious lamb hot pot. Lamb ...

A Qiang Wedding

A travel blog entry by mrconfused on Jan 01, 2008

24 photos

... and I can well believe that they have very little money. However, the village and houses were well kept (apart from the litter in the river) with a pride not found in a city, the elderly didn't have to go out and work the fields, no-one looked as if they went hungry or wanted for clothing. Even the animals were well taken care of, and looked healthier than many of their big city counterparts. Though they may not have had much material wealth, I wouldn't call this village poor ...

12hrs of projectile vomitting later..

A travel blog entry by jhnhtt on Sep 30, 2007

3 photos

... I did book into the wrong hostel though (a sister / parternership that hasn't been finished yet) but still got picked up from the train station, but have now adjusted and made my way to the correct place and have just sorted my Tibet TTB permit and ticket. : ) woooo whoo! So heading in (up) on Wednesday morning, disapointingly I'm flying upto the worlds highest county / province / country / quarter, but the 2hrs stint saves me 48hrs ...

Pandas and Pagodas

A travel blog entry by jon_helen on Jun 05, 2007

2 comments, 29 photos

... with the ladies - dressed in tight shorts, white vest top, pink socks and shiny black shoes, he had us in stitches (see video). There were all ages there, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. No wonder the old people here are so agile. Back in Chengdu we stayed in what has to be our favourite hostel so far, the Loft, in a converted printing factory. It had loads of big comfortable sofas (something you really miss when you are travelling), friendly ...

Giant Pandas

A travel blog entry by lucy_and_matt on Nov 21, 2006

9 photos

Chengdu was all about the giant pandas and we went to visit them in the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base early on our second day in Chengdu. There is less then 1000 giant pandas left in the world (about 80% of them are only found in Sichuan province, the other 20% are only found in nearby Shaanxi and Gansu Provinces), it felt pretty awesome to get that close ...