Hotel du Midi
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
- Yes it is for so many reasons at so many levels
- Lets start on getting the mast up the local robber wants 110 euros.
- Or roughly four times what anyone else charged, in the next port they have quoted 35 euros still not cheap but within realistic expectations.
- So its off to port Leucate ( if it's not ...
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...
... to people as well. We had choosen this because it talked of a french family and we were able to have breakfast and dinner with them so that wasnt going to happen!! I think we got hood winked again, should have stayed central in an apartment, then we could have cookex our own food, now it means eating out. We got breakfast sorted by buying muesli and asking for some bowls, they provided cafe so at least that would kick us into ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed