Drury Inn & Suites Jackson
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Travel Blogs from Ridgeland
... gutter trash that had sought shelter in a 5 star restaurant. Whoops. Lucky for us the takeout counter was also the bar and the bartender found our situation hilarious. The staff at Lou's are the most hospitable, friendly and accommodating staff we have come across. This restaurant also happened to serve up the most amazing Italian food we have had during our travels. Whilst waiting for our food the bar tender ...
... mechanic to finish the trunk and they then invited us to join them in the afternoon at Bass Pro, an awesome shop with restaurant and bar attached. Well definitely way too late to get going on the Trace anyway and apart from which, we really enjoy their company.
So after leading us to Bass Pro, which just happened to be directly opposite the lot where they will be practising and, as it so happens, there is a Holiday Inn there as well. So in we check and what do we notice ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... it started to rain heavily when we got back to the No 19 Highway heading for Philadelphia.
- Its 4pm and its 83 degrees and we drove past the Silver Dollar Resort and Casino (a huge gambling concern considering the 100s of churches in these counties.
- Bill wants to be the Tribal Chief. Elections for tribal chief and sheriff are soon.
- Dawn’s quote of the day ...
- Slept in
- Breakfast toast with peanut butter and blueberries, strawberries and yogurt
- Bill did washing
- Margie emails
- Neil drove to and walked around Union Station and came home with roast Cajun chicken for sandwiches for lunch
- Watched Rick Stein Taste of Blues (for inspiration, not that we needed ...