Draycott House Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... of the wreaths and it was a very nice memorial. I almost tripped over the Admiral...seems like a real nice bloke...we had a very brief chat....I was a bit tongue tied...kinda when ughfoolp....he kinda chuckled and moved on to inspect the troops. Time for some grub. I wandered into a pub across the road...it was packed with vets and all sorts of folks....so I looked for a chair and none were to be had....I wandered through and did 3 laps. Finally I saw ...
... of course Everyman and his dog were surrounding the fence. We got a few touristy photos and headed off to the other side of the park. Beside the palace they have these massive high walls with wire and spikes...I tried to get gaza to do a handstand, but it was a bit busy LOL wonder what the guards would've said haha. At the end of the park there was a war memorial for the 1st WW, we spent a bit of time checking that out. They even had a cool ...
... a good few drinks and chatted with fellow ralliers before we finally crashing, Mick in the car, and Ger and George in tents.
Now is probably a good time to say a few words about the effort that other ralliers have gone to....there was a car ...
... today at the summit it was a very different story. Incredibly cold.
When we returned to a more reasonable temperature at ground level, we caught a bus on the same route to return to the city centre. There is located, what is called, "The Fortress" which is perched high on, what looks like a massive granite-like hill.
The Fortress was built, as the name applies, to protect the city and dates back at least 700 AD. To ...
Friday the 13th and the infamous Tower. Took 3 buses-- 73 to Angel, 43 to LondonBridge and a short ride on the RV1 to the tower. With an amazing and horrifying history, it was built in 1078 by William the Conqueror and has been used as a castle for the monarchs, but more interestingly as a prison, torture chamber and "be heading chamber" in the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience