Draycott House Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... I went down to the West End to see Spamelot, the Monty Python Musical. I really enjoyed it. I found it was a good mix of the old classic jokes ("A king? I didn't vote for you") and a few new ones as well. The songs were just okay, but laughs, the colourful set and costumes made up for it in my view.
The next day we rocked some more museums. Our first stop was the London History Museum, an entire museum devoted to the history of this great city. Located in the ...
... station had a long spiral staircase which I descended tonight to gain the Bakerloo platform. They are truly a marvel of engineering. I'm envious--and I know I'm in a position where I can say that because I am only on vacation and don't have to travel this daily as part of my commute--and look forward to riding the trains every day when we step away from our doorstep to explore this city!
Which brings me to our plan for tomorrow. We have a ...
... We get Vicky the shoes. And wait for this, I came home empty handed. Yes you heard it here first. Totally lost my shopping mojo. Must've been very poorly!! It's 4 o'clock feels like nearly midnight, so we call into a pub in Leicester Square. The pubs are chocka to the brim. Last Friday works drinks for a lot of companies it looks like, Christmas jerseys out in force, they look mint. Rudolph, ...
On our last day in England we returned to London for one night. We decided to hit the British Library to specifically see the "Treasures." The library was pretty modern compared to any other buildings, structures, or churches we had previously visited. The Treasures room was a bit dark and while we were visiting some of the lights to the display cases went out. Was someone trying to steal a treasure? Ha, doubt it. No one seemed to be too flustered about ...
... fulfils the basic human desire for exploration. We have it within us all, just as our ancestors had before us when they first crossed the seas into the unknown and charted new lands in search of the mysteries that lay over the horizon. Escaping from the dull routine of life at home and plunging yourself into an alien environment where nothing is familiar and you must ponder and investigate everything was an awakening experience. It brings you out of your comfort ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience