Draycott House Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... were visited. No distilleries either...
We took advantage of waking early on Tuesday to get to the center of the city before 0900. We used the Tube for a 15-minute trip on two trains at the height of the commute "rush." We were jammed into crowded cars with most of our fellow passengers gazing into their smart phones. Later, I took a photo in a less crowded car, but pressed against other commuters, there was no room to comfortably ...
We decided on a Jamie Oliver-venture "Union Jacks", British food with a modern spin. The menu online looked pretty great, but when we arrived and sat down, the menu had been much more dumbed down, with a focus on pizzas. Despite the boring menu, the restaurant itself was unique. It was in the middle of a covered open-air mall, and employed heated seats to keep customers warm. After enjoying the warmth for a few minutes we made the ...
... like it. 10/10. After tea we wandered around Harrods pretending we could afford the clothes, until they essentially kicked us out because it was closing. This was also when I saw a gold Ferrari... apparently the area near Harrods is filled with oil money. We then went to a bar and met up with one of her friends, and then proceeded to go to a "house party" with her other friends. It was odd hanging out with a bunch of 26 year olds, ...
... along the way. I can't actually tell you where this tour is stopping over the next 16 days. I'm deliberately going into this with a blank slate.
I expect tomorrow morning there'll be a lot of bravado, a lot of overly exuberant excitement, and a few like myself who are approaching the experience with a kind of detached curiosity. We'll see what happens.
PS - Impulse purchasing a bottle of Irn Bru was the best idea ...
... back to Tottenham to get ready for dinner and the show. We met up with Jayden and went to our first Aussie pub of the whole trip, the Walkabout at Temple Station which had CRICKET on the big screen instead of bloody soccer, and had such familiar wonders as a pie with sauce, chicken parmy, Vegemite cheesy bread, and kangaroo steak on the menu. To be very honest, the chicken parmy that was advertised as being amazing was actually really not very good. There was some kind ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience