Draycott House Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park was London's version of the Royal Easter Show, but so much better. There were Christmas markets, rides of all kinds, German beer halls and so many food stores. It was here we met James from Dean Close. We had planned to go ice skating but this idea dissolved during the day. Only a small section of Winter Wonderland under our belt, and yet having done quite a lot, we headed down oxford street, decorated by big illuminated balls, ...
... wheel is on the right) asked me.
"So, have you ever driven an automatic car before?"
My answer to the question was "yes, of course, but, I actually don't know how to drive a stick!"
The employee was baffled. Apparently in England you need to get two separate licenses, one to drive a stick and one for an automatic, which I think is super smart. I also had the HARDEST time staying on the correct side of the road, since I wasn't used to driving on this side. ...
... the connection. So many things fascinated me about this. Everyone was involved and there were just so many bits! I felt like it was a life collection of materials. However, it was just a very small same of Martins collection. His knowledge of each of the materials on that table was absolutely amazing.
Martin also the director of The Institute of Making. You can read about it here:
The institute of making is also house to ...
... in and dumped our bags in the room. The room was small but clean, and would do quite easily for the next few nights, although it was lucky Daniel wasn't coming till the last night, as we had a double bed to share again! Dad quickly decided to be 'generous', offering me the double bed to stretch out in while he took the single. He knew that bed hog would be here soon! Well played Dad, you really are generous. After doing the essential things, like connecting to the wifi and ...
... front the upstairs window. We will be seeing them on Sunday. We were pretty tired after just the one drink each so we decided to walk through a few more of lo dons sights on the way home. We walked through Leiscater Square, Picadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, past Downing Street and the Supreme Court, Ben Ben again but this time at night and finally home. It's now 10.31pm and we are both bushed. Bed for ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience