Draycott House Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... since 2009, Supreme Court, had a look around the courtrooms & then had the best Coffee I've had since leaving home...walked to St James....tube to Oxford Circus....Time for my Nostalgia Walk...down the length of Regent Street....Picadilly...Lower Regent Street...Waterloo Place..said hello to 10 Carlton House Terrace ( where David worked all those long years ago)...down the Duke of Yorks steps...onto the Mall...down Horseguards...through to ...
Landed in Heathrow early this morning after a long flight. First things first a cup of coffee the wake up & acclimatise. Tried to find SIM card for phone & find car rental. Collected a shuttle to Car rental & picked up car. No real dramas except yes you get an upgrade but everything cost. Anyway a very nice car & then off we go. Then all things being equal I take the wrong road & Rell goes into panic mode. You can ...
... and a number, just waltz into vodafone and you'll be out in no time... 5 hours later and 2 phones and 2 separate numbers, I can finally get on tinder. Now for work. that's a story in itself, lets just say the schools are different, the kids are different and the teaching is MUCH different. But hey, its all about the learning experience and the journey isn't it? Except when you get paper thrown at you by 12 year olds and are crying on the way home on ...
In order to make up for yesterday's rather boring day, we decided to take advantage of the Winter 2for1 offers on lots of London attractions. As long as you buy a travel card for the train, you get to enter a lot of attractions for half price! We had planned to get on our bikes and go for a ride around the local area, but one look outside at the weather put that idea to rest. Plus we don't have locks for the bikes yet, so thought that might be a bit of a pain.
... see the sharks swimming just below your feet. There is also a tunnel built using a 25 meter long whale skeleton. Under the skeleton you can see the turtles, tropical fish, and colorfulcorals. This place is centrally located and you can go walking from the river Thames just intwenty minutes. When you are visiting, just give a call at the help desk and they will let you know about the specialeventsat that time.
London is ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience