Draycott House Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... the Acropolis but it is especially good for the technology linked to some of the statues, showing how they would have looked when new, their correct colours and some of the cleaning methods used to restore the statues. Regrettably the Romans and others did quite a lot of damage to things so it will never be perfect but given the Marbles are intact, and they would add enormously to the collection.
We also did a tour of the original Olympic Stadium and ...
From Belfast to London. The adventures and misadventures along the way. Because power and wifi connections have been intermittent at best some of this may not be new, some or most should be. Somewhere I think I wrote that our luggage and us although on the same ferry never saw each other for the evening crossing from Belfast to Liverpool. So our teeth weren't clean and our PJ's remained folded but at least we were in Liverpool. Some ...
... Thames and find a less-busy river cruise. It gave us a nice overview of London’s major sites and included a number of stories about nearly every bridge we traveled under.
Following the cruise, we searched out traditional pub fare for dinner and managed to find just that in a pub called “Hole in the Wall” which served us up a tasty measure of fish and chips, Guinness and cider. It was a good place to ...
... had more luck getting touristy stuff at the Victoria station than I did at Picadilly Circus. This was our last real day in London, and we needed to do laundry and start the packing process. The next day we were going to Paris for the day, and the day after we were to leave London for the countryside for several days. So this was day we ended early and got take-away (fish & chips). Sadly, it was awful. Not what we wanted for our last dinner in ...
... sold out!) walked to St. Pancras Station, got off at Fleet Street to view St. Bride's Church, then took the bus to Dulwich Gallery to see some masters of British portraiture of the 18 -19th centuries and a large collection of Emily Carr's paintings on tour from Vancouver, ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Stratton Street, London | 5 star hotelfrom $45
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience