Draycott House Apartments
Travel Blogs from London
... we walked to Hyde Park Corner. I wanted to go up the top of the Wellington Arch but it wasn't open so we continued on and checked out the new memorial to war pilots then on to Buckingham Palace where we were in time to see the changing of the guards. As usual huge crowds and we couldn't see much but enough for Lynn to get photos and tick it off. Then walked down the Mall, through Admiralty Arch to Trafalgar Square. Stopped for a sandwich for lunch at Costa ...
... Peninsula from Sandringham or Williamstown. We had a very smooth trip although there was no chance to get to the bow for a really good view. There were windows in the main cabin to view from but they were pretty dirty. We did try to get photos and they will remind us of the trip but I'm sure there are better ones out there. We had about an hour and a half on the ferry and arrived on English soil at 2:30 pm. We decided not to catch another train - we had to change once and ...
... to do it for me. Dropped of at nine picked up at four and very reasonable.
The tube was a bit crowded - gosh they love squashing people on broad. I found Paddington Bear at Paddington Station - not at all impressed he was much small than I expected and didn't look like a real Paddington bear - his souvenirs didn't look like him either. ...
... learning quickly :) After dropping our bags at our hotel, we got up close and personal with the London Tube. To say it is hot and sweating when packed in a rail car with 50 of your closest friends is an understatement. We are lucky to have wonderful weather - almost 90 degrees! Yet, coming from temperate San Francisco it will take a bit to get used to. We got off the tube and hit the ...
... now tourest shopes. On the other side we found the "London Eye", A giant Ferris wheel. Each car is shapped like an oblong glass bubble, each car held about 10 people. It made one revolation about every 30 Minutes. What a great ride! Dinner at a local Cafe and back to our hotel and bed. Between the walking and 90 + degree temps we ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience