Draycott House Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
Tour of Wimbledon Tennis & Croquet Club in the rain & cold but we were fine after I bought the obligatory brolly - seems they stop play due to rain here often! Great to see some of the iconic places & the names of so many Australians on the honour boards. Shouldn't be surprised that it all seems much smaller than the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne & many outer courts have little seating for spectators. The famous colours ...
... the station walk to finally arrive at our car. We boarded our car #9 and found that we were the only ones in our car, so it really was OUR car. The Chunnel left at 12:45. Soon after we were on our way, our servers, 3 of them, served our lunch to us. We played Spades, of course, on the EuroStar, as there was no scenery to see since we were underwater. We arrived safely, took a taxi to the Hilton Kensington Park Hotel, our ...
... so forth. I probably destroyed my $250 CHI but hey, my hair got straight today and I didn't start any fires.
I took the tube with three other girls that are in the program with me and we eventually navigated ourselves to the centre. I have an Oyster travel card so I will be able to utilize the tube/busses as much as I please, which will be great!
Side note to self: Yes, there is a REASON that the elevators are packed after ...
... truly is a great month to be immersed in London.
We started the month off by going to view the Regent Street Christmas lights event, a big concert and spectacle held for literally turning on the lights. Many big name celebrities performed to the enormous crowds, including Passenger. We counted down to the switch on and…. Nothing haha only a select couple turned on. All that really had to work for the night, we waited ten minutes but as we were ...
... instructions, especially when it comes to food. So we did, and after two minutes when we broke up the crust and distributed it we revealed two beautifully steamed oysters ready to be gobbled up. This was one of the best things we ate the entire time we were in London. It was gorgeously simple, just braised beef, Guinness, onions so soft they melted like butter, and the oysters. Nothing more, nothing less. The wine paired equally well with this dish as it did with the oysters, and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience