Draycott House Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Draycott House Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... with other people. There is a whole streetful of people living in almost identical houses. How do they feel about it? Do they imagine themselves living like Victorians? Do they wonder what it would have been like if they had lived next door to Dickens? Do they think it's cool? I think it is.
From there we caught a bus towards Waterloo Station, but got off a stop early to walk along the river to sort out the boat trip. It was 10 to 1 by now, and ...
... market for some quick food where Sterling had a bad first experience with British food lol. I insisted he try a pie but I didn't realize they were huge. Also, I forgot that It's weird for Americans to eat a meat pie without warming it up (you're supposed to eat it cold). It was one of those items you take a bite out of to try and then put to the side...the meat pie wasn't revisited for the remainder of his stay. We met up with Rob who was just getting out of work ...
... haha. We went to the Tate Modern which was so stinking cool. Great way to start off the day. Then we went on a hunt for my favorite graffiti artist-- Banksy. Ever since watching a documentary about him on Netflix, I fell in love. It was everything I hoped for and more and I only got to see one of his pieces. Check him out, you won't be disappointed. We ate and then headed home to Oxford. The bus ride was about 2 hours long but honestly, I ...
... of visit are worth spending time at.
A brief account:
BW plus Park Grand London Heathrow is a brand new hotel. This hotel is well-known for its location. It is located in the heart of the city. The exact location can be noted as 449 Great West Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, and TW OBU England. There are about 124 LUXURY BEDROOM and various other opportunities that are offered by the hotel. There is a restaurant and a 24 hour service bar inside ...
... Riff Raff
and me- Magenta of course!
Quite the cast we had going!
After work the usual crew came around to our flat to get ready and then we went off to Waxy O'Conners where we generally made fools of ourselves and treated everyone to a rousing 'Time Warp' dance off... embarrassing in retrospect... great fun at the time!
Then we went to the actual viewing where we were given goodie bags for the movie containing flash cards to hold ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience