Downtown Athletic Center
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
After check out we got an unbelievable breakfast just around the corner from the hostel. It was a proper full Irish minus the pudding and hash brown but listen you can't have it every way. We were all going in the direction of the airport so we grabbed two taxis and made our way there. Conor wasn't leaving till the following day so booked himself into a hotel to recharge the batteries. There was no hugs or over the top goodbyes. It was just a case of "right I'll see you ...
Catching up on some jetlag, we slept well into the morning. We indulged in coffee and breakfast burritos from Central Cafe, around the corner from their place. We took the subway into the city and ventured up to 5th Ave. FAO Shwarz is closing its location in two weeks, so we had to take a peek inside. We ventured the many rooms of the giant toy store before heading for a stroll through Central ...
... family - John said the Dad looked like a Mormon. What intrigued me was the son - a lad of about ten, with an angelic face, wearing a light green shirt, and a green tartan tie. there was also a Mum, and three grown-up daughters. The lad had honey-coloured hair, a round face and blue eyes.That's the fun of eating out - people watching!
We had left the hotel at 11am, and at 7pm we were still in Manhattan.
It was time to go home.
... who has been to NY will appreciate there is always something to see! On our journey there was nothing really spectacular but I did manage to run out into the middle of the street and get a picture of the new World Trade Centre.
There were about 20 people on the tour (a bit different to our recent street food tour of Palermo when it was just the two of us) and our guide Lori did a great job of ...
... Irwin and their son Scott and his family plus a couple of neighbours. We were dropped back at the train station at 9:30pm and arrived back in NY and our hotel just after 11pm. A long day but a good one.
Monday 30/3 - This morning we did a walking tour over Brooklyn Bridge into the borough of Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO an acronym for Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass. It was very cold walking over the bridge ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, Taormina | Hotelfrom $340
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!