Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... way (at least Jacqui was!) and settled on a vegan Korean Asian fusion place, Franchia, a terrific place with great food. Not particularly cheap but very good.
Our first full day we decided to take another Free Tours by Foot, the 'SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown Tour' lead by an energetic guide, Gary. Learned a lot about SoHo's architecture (the cast iron buildings), politics of urban renewal ...
My flight home has been brought forward two days. Time to get on with some proper sightseeing then. I caught a train into Manhattan and got off at the bottom of the Soho area. According to LP: "this has nothing to do with its London counterpart, but instead...takes its name from its geographical placement: SOuth of HOuston street." So there you go. From here I headed up through Greenwich Village, angling west through West Village and to the ...
New York is a tight squeeze.
We come across basketball, street style . These teams were playing a community game in honour of a wee boy who had died, falling from his cot. Funds raised, were going towards books for the community.
Back up to Times Square for a night at BB Kings Blues Club. Peter ...
... our meal came. The waiter scolded Andrew… "Beautiful lady, you must give her all your attention, not the phone, put that away!” And when he asked how long we had been married we replied “5 years”. His reply, “Wrong answer, you say 5 years…but seems like yesterday we are still so in love!” Well, yes siree, we’ll know the right answer next time. Times Square – a horrible, dirty jumble of tourists and hawkers. We HAD to ...
... after William 'Boss' Tweed who was a corrupt politician who controlled much of the city and state governments in the mid to late 1800's. The film Gangs of New York depicts Tweed and the city and its corruption at this time. Tweed gained votes by hiring people to work on projects such as the Tweed courthouse where the books showed a joiner was paid $4.9 million (equivalent today) for a months labour where there was very little woodwork and a plasterer was paid $1.82 million for 2 ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!