Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Ever since we were born, we dreamed of going to Ecuador. We read everything we could about this seemingly magical land of Amazonian cannibals, cocaine dealers, and ancient sea turtles. When Dr. Lee offered us the opportunity to go, of course we accepted, just as did everybody else in the tour group. When we congregated in the lobby of JFK airport, our faces were alight with hope and joyful anticipation ...
... which happened to go to Grand Central Station, so we decided to get off there and look around a little. There is an amazing market inside which we planned to revisit to but picnic supplies for Friday’s train journey to Philadelphia. I feel as weary of writing right now as I did at the end of the day. I made a delightful chilli con carne with jacket potatoes and we consumed some cranber-itas (yes, here this is a thing. Cranberry margaritas in a can.) Signing off readers! Till next ...
... the amazing view and sunsets we get from our living room.
- The food, especially sushi and jumbo shrimp.
- Walking into any bar at any time in the day and having 6 TV’s each showing a different sport (something Thomas will miss far more than me).
- Getting loads of attention every time we open our mouths. Americans cannot get enough of an English accent.
What we are most looking forward to about being home:
- Becoming Mr and ...
... at the airport before I went through security. Both gave me great advice completely opposite of what the other was saying, like a little angel and devil on each of my shoulders. My dad told me to not forsake the experience for schoolwork and to do whatever felt right in the moment, my mom told me to keep my head in the books.
I got a little teary-eyed as I left them to go through security. This was the final step before my feet walked on the ground ...
... the Ship - Crown Grill which served our best dinner Best breakfast food item on the Ship - pork sausages...the hooves and snouts of those British pigs are some tasty!! Breakfast lunch on the Ship- cheeseburgers from the Trident Grill Best New Discovery - Roulette! I love it now and can't wait to play it in Vegas! Best Shipboard Entertainment - the Gaels Afloat show in Dublin and the Scottish Cultural show in Greenock. Best Movie Under the Stars - Grace ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!