Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
New York City!!!!!! Driving into the city was pretty cool, seeing the first glimpses of the sky line, I was so freaking excited!! And because I was spending the night in a hotel alone, not that cassie wasn't awesome but it was so good to have a night to myself, Nathan was there but he doesn't really count haha.Getting off the bus and saying goodbye to everyone was sad, I almost shed a tear spesh when I said goodbye to the john and Harold but then me and Nathan just slipped away ...
... it was really funny.
We got back on the bus and quite co-incidentally Larry was guiding again. Funny out of all the hop on hop off buses in New York, we manage to get him every day. We told him that we were on our way to John's pizza in Greenwich Village, which he recommended. He was wrapped that we had listened to him. And the pizza didn't disappoint. The crust was so thin and crispy and there ...
... past a street corner without it being home to a hotdog stand. We walked Broadway did a bit of shopping then sat in Central Park people watching. Caught the subway home and got dressed up for our night out in Soho, Manhattan.
We meet my friend Judit and went to a rooftop bar overlooking Lower Manhattan. The view was spectacular! Sun setting over New York, 30 floors up, standing around a pool drinking with the rich and fabulous and listening to a New York DJ playing. ...
... work directly or indirectly in tourism. The other thing I was sick of and couldn't stand to have one more of were Egyptian sandwiches. These tasty little treats are a staple in the Egyptian diet and consist of a pitta bread filled with deep fried chips, deep fried eggplant and deep fried falafel, all of which are always deep fried at a low temperature just tip the oil absorption off the scale. They taste so good at first but by the last day I felt sick in the stomach just thinking ...
... some lunch. I love all their fresh food! It was nice and healthy! The queue to pay for your items was ridiculous... The lines were so long you would have thought the shop was new, or about to close for a holiday period! We looked around the center afterwards for a bit and then made our way into Central Park. It is HUGE! We only did about a half of it walking and even that was tiring enough. It's quite a beautiful place and really enjoyable for a stroll, bike ride, or jog! ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!