Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Xmen, Maleficent and half of Spider-Man then it was time to get off this stinky plane, when we landed it took ages to get of the plane and get our luggage, we caught a taxi to our hotel we arrived around 2 pm and we instantly fell in love with Seattle, home town of Jimmi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain i can't help but be excited to be here, it's quiet clean and the people here are all so nice. It's cold about 4 degrees but not anything like the cold in New ...
... that a month, having crammed so much in but home is were the heart is and in a few hours I'd be Linda, Katie and Dandy Lyons.
The Virgin Atlantic flight VA4 left the runway shortly before 7 o'clock local time with me, squashed into my economy seat. I struggled to eat my chicken casserole without elbowing the ladies either side but managed to down the large scotch and ice without any difficult. I closed my eyes and soon drifted away onto the astral ...
... 8th & 9th Avenues. The area was recommended to us by one of Avery's colleagues at the ticket office. We had a fixed price theatre meal and it was certainly better than the previous night's meal but nothing special.Daisy said Pippin was very good. There were a few circus acts which drew oohs and ahhs from the audience but she said she had already seen better things at Cirque du Soleil so that part wasn't so thrilling for her. King Crimson were great, as expected. The ...
... pretty cool though, considering she actually looks small when looking at her from the Staten Island Ferry. Was nice to see her in all her glory and on such a nice day.
After we finished walking around, we headed back on to the ferry and across to the bottom of Manhattan. We grabbed a bite to eat, and headed back up to Times Square where we went to Discovery Times Square. Here they had an art exhibition with a difference; it was ...
... caught the train this time back into Manhattan to Penn station. We decided to eat here and catch the train back again in the afternoon. We found a pub like establishment where we could watch the passing parade, and ordered 3 tapas type plates, a drink and we had dessert. One of the tapas didn't come and when the bill came with it on, I explained that it hadn’t come. The waiter got very aggressive and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!