Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... on my floor… Vivir mi
Vida by marc Anthony brought us a lot of happiness. The chorus of the song reads:
Voy a Reyir, Voy a Bailar, Vivir mi Vida… la la la la la la… The lyrics
translate to; I will smile, I will dance, I will live my life. I feel like
after this journey I have a new zest for life that I couldn’t have gained in
any other way and I truly feel like I am ready to smile, dance, and life my
... over at Ryan and he is seems to be smiling. She thinks that she may have picked an ok show. She was wrong. At the end of the show he tell her that it was AWESOME. They head for dinner after the show. Ryan and Cirsty reminisce about the show. The bill arrives and the pair decide that its back to 99 cent pizza tomorrow night. After another day trying to keep pace with Manhattan the pair head back for a well earned rest. ...
... that tragic day. Even amongst all the tourists there the sense of sadness comes over you like a wave. We walked around each square and read each name paying our respects to each as we did. The 911 museum was only opened on May 21st, unfortunately we did get to go inside, the line was too long and moving very slowly. As we were in Lower Manhattan I was keen to get a closer look at Brooklyn Bridge, so we checked a map and off we went heading towards ...
... the LEGO store and made little lego mini me's of themselves...ice skate rink...oh a dream come true, it's a magical city...unreal and every thing you'd dream of....I had a go too!
Made it back to room 708, taking Pip, Polly and Molly to the nail shop we had our french manicure in preparation for the wedding...I grabbed a shoulder massage and popped around to have a wash and blow dry (as the power to my hair dryer is like a puff of air ...
... research on all the different lenders that are available to you. Commercials are not always a good guide to picking a reputable company. Take the time to research them as much as you can online. Look for testimonials of each company before allowing the companies access to your personal information. Working with a reputable company is half the battle with these loans.
Although there are laws ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!