Downtown Athletic Center
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
First things first: My camera is broken :-(
The charging port was dodgy and has now snapped! So from this point on all photos and videos are going to be from phones. Quality is still pretty good thankfully, but means I now have to empty my phone's memory every day so I can keep taking pictures. After a quick online chat to Amazon I will at least get a refund when I return in April.
Our mission yesterday was to go downtown (cue music!) and visit the Statue of ...
I like that there are no supermarkets, no chain stores...okay an opportune mini mart could have come in handy the other day . . but at least in Paris all the shops are unique and it isn't a formulaic sequence of Olive Gardens, Cheesecake Factories, and Pandas Express.
I like the sound of church bells on the hour. We don't have enough church bells in America.
I like accordion playing street ...
New York. One if the worlds most sung about, talked about and filmed city in the world. The steam coming up from the side walks, the yellow cabs buzzing up and down and hearty New Yorkers chirping at each other in their cosmopolitan accents. It was one of the last major cities on our tour and we were meeting the Robsons there. Everything was bustling more that expected and we were determined to get our tourist activities on. Our air bnb flat was on the upper west side, ...
Bus trip to Boston we arrived at the destination at at 6 30 in morning for a four drive to Boston On the way we stopped for breakfast and another stop to Harvard university Massachusetts. Around midday we toured around Boston City and the Usss Constituation Had lunch and look around the Market Left Boston around 5 got home after 10 pm a big ...
... New York is an experience - we learnt a few things: don't bother looking for lanes or road markers, they don't exist; if someone indicates to change lanes, they will do whether there is space for them or not; don't look around at the sights, you think there is time but there isn't; lastly don't trust ANYONE - that's drivers, pedestrians, cyclists, van drivers, tourists, street performers. Whatever you think they are going to do, think again as they will do the exact opposite. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!