Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... to the 24th, I'm joining my roommate from the Rhine-Mosel Cruise from last year to Spain and Portugal. In January, my travel buddy and I will return to Cuba for two weeks.
... went rather quick, only an hour and a half. We were very surprised at the state of the houses and factories that back onto the train track. I had expected to see some lovely scenery passing through the different states but for the most of it there was run down properties, lots of empty run down houses and lots of concrete recycling places. Really nothing to look at at all. It gave some perspective to watching movies on tv when people move ...
... itself), and a bunch of shiny gemstones. The funny thing was, we went through the pacific islands displays, and the only thing remotely Australian was the 2 photos of Aboriginals that hung outside the exhibit.
We managed to spend 3 hours at the museum and still not explore it all. Definitely worth seeing if you're ever in New York, but just don't expect it to be exactly as it is in the movie :P.
After the museum we headed back to ...
... didn't know what the hell hit her and that she didn't suffer (as I wish the same for every other victim, even though I know that is not the case).
Her name is on the Southern pool as she was employed in a business located in the Southern Tower.
I went to a shop that had lots of books and some video and models of the new project. I spent a fair bit of time there reading a lot of the material, which ...
... around a bit then back on the ferry back to the City. You can't walk the Verrazano Bridge - there is no walking path - but I figure the walk from my hotel down to the ferry was just as long if not longer than the Verrazano Bridge. Anyway - That was my start - next is where the bridge enters Brooklyn at 86th street. Check out the slideshow.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!