Downtown Athletic Center
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... views on either side of the Hong Kong mountains.
The airport is on an island, and is mostly reclaimed land. Our hotel was also on the island,
very close to the airport. The announcement came that our flight was boarding, so we all dutifully
lined up. But the long queue wasn't moving - what was going on? When we were on the air bridge
we found that the staff were checking all the luggage,thus causing the hold-up. I asked them what ...
... It actually ended up being a fabulous day. A burst of energy at Bloomingdales to kick it off, followed by high tea at The Plaza complete with Eloise crockery and cutlery, and an afternoon spent at Macys, Barneys, Bergdorfs, Saks, Lush and various smaller chains along the way. We ventured home with a small army of bags and exhausted legs. Bella's other highlight would likely be her B'day. What 12 year old would complain about cupcakes at Magnolia ...
... day in NYC is quite something to experience. The St. Paddies day parade is actually older than the USA itself. This year is the 254 year.
The New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the oldest and proudest Irish tradition, marching for the first time more than 250 years ago, on March 17, 1762 – fourteen years before the Declaration of Independence.
Thanks to our great friend Gloria for making our experience happen.
... In the evening we decided to wander over to the Rockefeller Plaza to see the giant (76 foot tall) Christmas Tree whose lights (all 45,000 multi-colored LED lights of them) had been turned on at the beginning of December. The tree lighting ceremony attracts tens of thousands of people so we decided to avoid the crowds and go and see it a bit later in the month. It sounds like an impressive show though. Last year Mariah Carey ...
... of Columbus Circle (a roundabout) which had recently been renovated. Around the edge of the circle they have planted lots of flowers and installed some small fountains with backing lights. At night it really does look beautiful. In the middle of the roundabout we came across a 15 foot tall, 2 and a half ton concrete bear with a camera hanging from his neck, like a Central Park tourist. None of us were really sure what to make of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!