Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... there's plenty more where that came from, alongside of course the cheese houses, cookie shops and delicatessens that are probably seriously bad for your health.
Overall, I can't help but want to return to New York the next chance I get, whether it's to fall asleep in the Washington Arch Gardens (yes, I managed to do that twice), roam the winding paths of Central Park or get distracted on my way there on Broadway, because there's always time for a musical.
... a lot more enjoyable walking around the park without feeling like your hands are about to fall off from the cold. In the afternoon we made our way down to the West Village to meet Nick to watch the USA vs. Portugal game (apparently it was the most watched football game ever in the US!). The only sporting event to eclipse it this year was the SuperBowl!! Oh how times have changed in the US for football (Soccer).The pub was packed ...
... crossing the road in Indiana
Sight of the Day: Fog reaching up out of the valleys in Pennsylvania. Honorable Mention: A corvette rolling backwards as the couple stepped out at a rest area.
I don’t see how anyone would want to live in New York. There are far too many people and cars, which when combined forms idiots. I can’t tell you the number of jerk moves I saw driving to the stadium. Also not ...
... and 8th Ave. The hardest part of the subway is working out which exit you have to take!
Picked up our tickets and started day 1 of our hop on hop off tour the best way to see New York with limited time - today we did the downtown and Brooklyn loops. On the downtown loop we saw icons such as Times Square, Rockefeller Centre, United Nations building and the Supreme Court of New York where Law & Order is ...
... look away but you can't, except going and looking for it. I found it hilarious! Oh and she was worried she would lose her balance looking over the edge of the platform, so she would hold onto me as her anchor while looking down on the tracks trying to spot rats. What a weirdo!!! But I couldn't stop laughing...ridiculous.
Tomorrow we're going to do a bit more sightseeing, maybe some water taxi action or the MET. Let's get touristy!
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!