Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was the next thing to look for...
I can not tell you how excited I was to see Central Park, meaning I was close and again making the race really feel ALL AMERICAN! Emotions were wild but focused on the goal. We ran along the park for what seemed forever because I thought we were to enter it, eventually we did and the rolling hills hit filled with cheers as I just tried to maintain and avoid cramping. The last part we exited the park for a solid 2-3 blocks filled to the ...
... some thrifting in Brooklyn before headingto penn station to make sure all was well for leaving the country today, then walked up to Times Square then bryant park on our way to watch the SF Giants in the baseball playoffs at a cute bar by grand central terminal called the Junction, where Sarah met us after work for a few drinks and then the subway home. This mornings train followed the Hudson River with some incredible views... Next stop, ...
... Rey which made my time on the plane pretty calm. I appreciated Air France's service very much aboard the plane. I found time to open the cover to see out of the window when everyone was awake and took a photo of my first view of France, shortly after we landed at Paris - Charles De Gaulle International Airport. Charles De Gaulle is a much more difficult airport than JFK, we had to taxi for 25 minutes on runways and other roads for ...
... to the flat to watch a film. Or so I thought… I ended up falling asleep and missed meeting Thomas at the Matilda lottery where he won tickets for that night’s show! Oops!! Luckily having had a nap I was bright eyed and bushy tailed for the show, which was fab. The next day I met Steph for lunch at Lavo. Restaurant Week was back so we had 3 courses for $25! The food was so delicious especially the Oreo donuts ...
... 8yr olds play baseball. Ryan outraged that one of the teams is being disadvantaged because of poor pitching by a dad. Cirsty worried that he might go offer his services. Ryan decides that baseball isn't for all of these kids. Team that has a dad that can pitch leads 8-2 when the pair leave. The pair decide to head to another park to try the famous Shake Shack ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!