Downtown Athletic Center
Travel Blogs from New York City
3.12.12 -> Mulberry Street, Little Italy, NYC, USA.
"New York City, N.Y.C. - Pretty Mean When It Wants To Be.."
Maailman tunnetuin kaupunki. Maailman merkittävin bisneskeskus. Maailman monikulttuurisin kaupunki. Maailman vilkkain kulttuurielämä. Äärimmäisten vastakohtien kaupunki. Kaupunki jossa kirkkojen kellareissa järjestetään nyrkkeilymatseja. Queens, Bronx, Harlem, Coney Island, Wall Street, Central Park, Korea Town, Little Italy, Chinatown, ...
We got up ready for some more fun. Since it was our last day in New York, our itinerary included some more touristic places to visit and the most important part: some shopping. I love shopping, but Oscar doesn't and even like that, he decided he wanted to buy all the presents for his family in New York. Mistake! New York is a chaotic place even for shopping.
The day started with a good coffee in our favourite coffee place up the road from the apartment ...
Our travel was very uneventful. Seats on both legs were wide open and we even got to sit together! This is a rare feat when travelling non-rev. Our connection in Minneapolis was fairly short, we had time to grab some subs from Quiznos before boarding the plane, but no time to eat! So we sat there on the plane holding our subs that smelt like heavan at the time. Of course we had to wait until we were airborne to ...
... but then you walk down a couple blocks and it gets sketchy, fast. We sat in coffee shops in Williamsburg, bugged the hipster baristas for cheap coffee and clicked refresh on craigslist for days and days!
In the first few days we sent dozens of e-mails and received just ONE positive reply, ack! We learned that one must really sell themselves to get an apartment in NYC. Once we started giving them the story of our trip, our credit card number and promising ...
... ninety seven]. Rats take in much less the second night
after the estrogen injection, which corresponds to the lessen in foodstuff
intake in the course of the night of estrus in intact animals [ninety seven]. Thus in OVX
rats, estradiol is adequate to recover feeding on conduct and to preserve
typical entire body weight [ninety seven].
As beforehand indicated, leptin and insulin are considered ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!