Downtown Athletic Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... not get burned as quickly because your metabolic rate has slowed down in preparation for sleep. Try reading a good book instead of eating.
If you are served a plate of food with large portions, only eat the amount of food that constitutes a single portion. While you may have been taught not to waste food, this concept can lead to overeating and excess pounds. It's okay to take leftover food home ...
... In A Drug Rehab
Phone it therapy, phone it counseling, I am a robust advocate of equally a big motive I hugely suggest you find help for your addiction from a cure heart. Drug addiction performs game titles with your mind whilst destroying your lifetime. It does not acquire prolonged for it to distort your perception of truth. What does this do for you? Raises your self-esteem, a thing you have not had, something you thought ...
... choosing by way of auditions, due to the fact she thinks the task of a instructor is to teach people who want to learn.
Years ago I was asked to translate a e-book of hers then, having knowledgeable the outstanding outcomes from the new approach, I insisted to have other two printed. Also I did the YouTube movies and now I'm spreading the word about her DVD. There are so numerous gamers who endure from aches and pains, ...
If you are hunting to date males who are in their 50s, you have obtained to know a handful of factors about what they're looking for, just so you know whether they're hunting for one thing you can offer you them in a romantic relationship. It really is not basically a query of acting in different ways or wanting to date older guys for the mistaken motives. If you truly can't click on, then it merely will not perform out. This write-up is going to ...
... were lighting up at this point, it was a money making machine - why go to New York when we could sit in the airport making that sort of money ;-) HOWEVER, that's where is started to go wrong. We turned up 45mins before the original flight as directed and were told that on this occasion they did not need us to volunteer. We were gutted and made our way to security. When we tried to go through our tickets wouldn't scan and we were ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Athletic Center New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!