No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Inn Eugene
Travel Blogs from Eugene
As we get close to our departure date, I find myself more and more excited that we're going to get to share this adventure together. It's been a dream for me for our kids to travel to Israel and get to know their relatives there. My hope is that this trip is just the first of many, with Clarice, with Hunter, with Melissa, in various combinations.
I'm going to upload some photos of members of the Elkouby family - these are the Israeli relatives on ...
- On my way to Portland I took a detour to Eugene so I could visit the University of Oregon
- This school was founded in 1876
- The campus is filled with big gorgeous trees and is in such a cute area!
- Today when I took a free tour of the school I learned that there are over 200 student led clubs
- I went to an adorable coffee stand and got the best hot chocolate for only $2.00
- I am in love with this school ...
... and mushrooms. Both were excellent. I had a glass of local pinot gris while Fletcher tried the riesling, both from Ponzi . The riesling was excellent, more like Australian riesling. Peter's fish and chips was also very good he reported, though his water was a little thin!
Then it was back on the road and another venture into the winding lanes of the Dundee Hills. Domaine Drouin was our next destination. This was one of the older wineries in this area, established ...
21st June, Crater Lake, Oregon.
I've wanted to see Crater Lake for as long as I can remember, but how often is anticipation followed by anti-climax? Well not in this case. The scenery at the lake is absolutely stunning. extraordinarily beautiful and on a clear day like today you could see for up to 80 miles in all directions with ...
A Great Beginning !
Just as "DONE" seems to have layers, so, too, beginnings seem to have, also.
Our first weekend out in the slow lane was another layer of beginning our venture.
Great friends, - all of our friends are great – we don’t have any un-great ones – Tom ...