Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... your head and wonder what I’m saying – but - it will have an immediacy to it! I’ll try to post one to three photos and fill in more when we get home.
Here's our itinerary: We'll have 11 nights in Sicily, 8 nights in the Dolomites (Italian
Alps),1 night enroute to Umbria in a tiny town along the way, and 8 nights in Umbria (the center of Italy near Tuscany) and 1 night
near Rome's ...
... at all the cocktails served up in front of us - we were needless to say a little embarrassed. We got over that pretty quickly and started our cocktail tasting session. One thing you learn while on great adventure like this is that you never know what to expect when you reach a new destination. In the case of Miami we happened to meet up with a primary school friend of Shana's that she hasn't seen in 17 years! Thanks to ...
... another glorious day under clear, but windy skies of 26 degrees. I strolled through Ocean Drive to see what it's like during the day and then passed out on the beach for a couple of hours as I tried to work on my tan.
By the time Amanda got off work, it was time for dinner and we saved the best for last. I treated ...
... looking at our flights. We were on Southwest out of Tampa—and this was the weekend that SWA had cancelled flights because of the rip in the fuselage of an aircraft. We learn that we have a four hour flight delay and decide to go to Downtown Disney. After a nice lunch at Raglan Road and some general wasting of time, we head towards Tampa.
Once at the airport they can’t tell us if we have an airplane or ...
... and our day at sea. Today in the Horizon Court at breakfast, I discovered a waffle station in the center area of the seating section, near the piano. You could take a pre-made waffle or they would make you a fresh one.
Today was extremely windy and the seas were moderately rough. It was hard to find shelter from the constant strong wind.
My lunch in the Horizon Court consisted of a port cutlet, French fries, fired roasted pepper pasta salad, double chocolate ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!