Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the cruises drop off all the wealthy tourists were very diverse.
During the week we had made friends with Zeus and Verona the dogs that lived in the yard at the house. They were Rhodesian ridgebacks and very cute. Poor Verona was very poorly and it turned out that the guy who was being paid to look after them wasn't doing his job properly. Jade was furious about it when she arrived, and I don't blame her. We took Verona to the vets and it turned out she was poorly because of ...
... we stop, a family with two screaming babies jump on board and where do they sit? Oh you guessed it, next to little megs at the back. Although I had no idea where I was to get off, I put in my headphones and hoped for the best. Now, I knew my hostel was on Washington avenue, so again, I was feeling cocky... "How big can one avenue be?"... Three miles to be precise. PANIC. But I knew my hostel was central, so when I saw half the bus get off, ...
... Below are some picture at the airport which partly exists in the 50s and partly in today. Very beautiful modern new terminal We hired a cab to bring us to our apt. Our driver did not speak English. Amy says no matter how loud you talk he still will not be able to understand you lol These are some picture on our drinin but he was driving very fast Rio de la plata separates Argentina from uraguay it is the widest river in ...
... we got our bags and then got a taxi to go to the cruise terminal. We arrived almost exactly at 2 pm, just as planned. Unfortunately, there were still a ton of people arriving and there were fairly long lines to check in. First we had to have our passports checked, then go through security, and then actually check in for the cruise. By the time we finally boarded, it had taken almost 1.5 hours. We decided that next time, we should just arrive an hour before departure, ...
... crawl around Miami and then ended up in a club called Mansion, which wouldn't let you in unless you were really dressed up. The pub crawl was really fun because you could just sit down and have a chat with everyone, whereas when we got to the club it wasn't as great, even though it had been hyped up to be pretty amazing, probably because the music wasn't too good maybe, but apart from that it was a really good night and a really good ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!