Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... restricted port area, but where there’s a will there’s a way, and after all, what would Phileas Fogg do?
Well we got to the seaman’s centre and it was closed. Those red digital numbers were starting to tick faster. We stopped a US Customs vehicle and while the bloke was marginally helpful, he couldn’t be persuaded to give us a lift although I think if I had pushed harder he may have done. But while he was ...
... Ok, so this is the bit were were most excited about. Our Holiday Inn is right next door to Soho House Miami Beach. RIGHT next door. So we dumped our stuff and quick marched next door. It is beautiful. I have goose pimples. We are sitting here now, writing this with a glass ( ok a bottle now) of Rose and staring out at sea. Just perfect. Oh apart from the clouds and light showers...did I not mention that? There is a massive hurricane heading for MIami...and that's nothing to do with ...
... seems I'm not going to get good service unless I speak Spanish. I head back out to the main shopping drag and have a happy mooch...the shops are mostly seriously high end so I'm not tempted to purchase anything more. Unfortunately, I'm major need of reading materials and the book store on this street is terribly arty and snooty and therefore doesn't sell the trashy stuff I usually read. I end up getting books at Walgreens drug store...these are mostly proper beach drivel but I ...
... in this situation. I keep glancing over and eventually he asked me if i was OK, to which i replied yes are you?, he nodded and that was that. I was then left sitting, appetite completely gone wait desperately for Nicky to come back.
It seemed like ages before Nicky sat back down. It was so hard to subtly let her know the situation, but when i managed we both sat gleaming. We really want to talk to his some more but he was with his family and we didn't want to draw attention to ...
... even helped there own people from the floods
yet. Sounds like a lot of corruption. My tenth day I decided to go to
the post office and see if I could get some scoop on my package. First I
got told to wait an hour til 5 when the postman would be back. At five
this lady sent me over to the security guard and he sent me back to this
room in the back. It wasn't there so I went exploring through the
place. I found a room where some ladies gave me a big ledger book ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!