Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... 8221; - well, a few years ago, we would have our next trip in mind or already planned by the time we were ending a trip – there was always something cooking so-to-speak. It seems after this year or so of extended travel that we’re being much more fluid now – we’re content to be coming home to Miami Beach – we’ll settle in, get back into our ...
... US, Miami does not seem to be affected. Toorak is looking rather dull and like one of the poorer suburbs in comparison.The hop on hop off bus was the feature of day 3 in Miami. Great value and a tour of all the sites both in south beach and downtown Miami. Traffic was slightly chaotic due to a scheduled 24 hour music festival but viewing the music fans provided entertainment as we waited.
We loved Miami and it vibrance. Tomorrow morning we head to Vegas.
... our afternoon adventure.
This evening we dined at Casablanca's and dined outside on the terrace. The salmon salads were the absolute best. Also, tried the fried sweet plantains. I love these. The salmon salad was fried pieces of salmon with taco shells that had refried beans spread on them. Avocado, onions, and lots of greens were the remainder of the salad. This had to be one of the best salads ever. The views were fantastic of ...
... could catch out shuttle to the airport. Once I was at the airport I found out that my small backpack had ripped. To be fair it was a cheapo one from Wilkinson I don't know why I was so surprised and then after going through security the necklace I got from my grandma and promised to wear (was a cross to keep me safe) split in the middle. Just wasn't my day clearly! But after my 4 hour flight of reading Game of Thrones Book 2 ...
... by a-ha on the jukebox so I acted like I didn't know them :p we then went to the south beach strip of bars which are crazy and expensive. We got massive cocktails to share and they were lovely but cost $50 each! But shared between 5 people that is okay. We went to a bar/club where the dance floor was all open air and it was a lovely change from cramped smelly sweaty clubs we're used to at ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!