Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Moderne architecture. Jackie Gleason made it even more famous in the sixties by taping his TV variety show there but it then went through a bad patch and has only come back in the last twenty or thirty years. Before the days of another TV show, Miami Vice (which filmed on location in South Beach), it was considered to be a very poor area with a very high rate of crime. Today, it is one of the wealthiest and most prosperous commercial ...
... o sigui que lloguem un Mustang descapotable blau elèctric i som-hi!!!
L’Elena es mareja de tanta calor, estem a 25 graus, no és exagerat però són 20 més de quan hem marxat de Minneapolis i ha tingut com un xoc. A més, la humitat és bastant alta, segur que hi plou cada tarda.
South Miami Beach és una "linea" de mar molt pintoresca, amb els edificis baixets i d’estil art ...
... takes a while to get used to handing dollars bills around! After the cocktail fiasco we headed to the beach to cool our tempers (mainly fussys lol) and went back to the hostel with a $7 six pack and made a bunch of new mates from South America. Lots of fun getting to test out our Spanish! Flows a lot more fluently after a few beers! Safe to say Miami is all about the sun and party lifestyle, going to be a welcomed few days of beers and beach ...
... At that station she swabbed my hands with a small white cloth. It is a test for explosive residue. She put the piece of cloth in a machine. A few moments later she said I could pass. I collected all of our junk and we were on our way again.
We stopped some 20 gates short at a Cuban restaurant. It was a cafeteria style restaurant so I sent Leslie through the line while I sat at a table with our bags. Leslie ultimately made eye-contact with ...
... the most of it. Instead of staying in an airport hotel all day, I made a reservation at Catalina Hotel and Beach Club. The hotel was well outside of the $6-$15 dorm bed backpackers budget I was used to, but this was expected. The shuttle picked me up from the airport along with a number of other vacationers and the driver was quick to inform us of the of the 7-8pm free drinks happy hour. Awesome. Upon arriving at the hotel, I checked in, dropped my bags in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!