Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the Presidents of the Americas and was painted to commemorate the Summit of the Americas held in Miami in 1993. The mural was created by Oscar Thomas a young Dominican artist who died shortly after the completion of the work."
As I walking around the park, an older gentleman asked me what country I was from. I ...
... like white sushi rolls. Fluke with sesame oil and sesame seeds - sashimi style fish with delicious sesame flavour and texture. Crab tempura with ponzu & salad - delicate and tasty. Scallop and sautéed vegetables in wasabe sauce - warm and rich. Mixed sushi plate - a colour and taste treat. Seafood & mushroom soup - clear, flavoursome broth with mixed seafood and mushrooms. Dessert of hard, soft, sweet, cold and spicy flavours of orange, chocolate and ...
... impressive. It consisted of a hand reaching out with a tattoo of the stamp number that prisoners had tattooed on them when they were sent to Auschwitz Concentration camp in Poland. It is set in some beautiful gardens. I got off the bus at Lincoln Road Mall which is a long open-air mall containing heaps of restaurants, shops and street entertainment. After a 10 minute stroll, I stopped off at an Italian restaurant for dinner. Yes, believe it ...
... shipping companies calling this home.
We Passed several small Islands, one of them has heaps of Condos on it which cost over 2 Million and the fees per year are $250,000 and its secluded so a whole pile of Movie stars own condos there..like Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts to name a few, pretty cool really having a permanent holiday unit there where just the mega rich go and no Filthy unwashed public.. After that we sailed around Star Island and ...
... the warm, warm air upon us, that waft of the Caribbean tantalisingly close by, heating up the Atlantic breeze that tickled our faces. A brief blast and then we entered the air-conditioned confines of a stretch hummer which had been sent to collect us. God knows how many bags they thought we were bringing with us....
So here we now are in the back of a stretch hummer gliding along palm-fringed freeways towards South Beach. The sun is starting to set bathing the skyline in ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!