Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... collecting cans and any other item of use out of bins and sidewalk sellers trying to make a few dollars by selling oranges or cans of drink. In Little Havana the streets contain Cigar factories(mostly tourist driven, full of cigar smoke and no dad we did not get you a cigar) and shops selling the Cuban experience. There are also the locals though going about their everyday lives. The men playing dominos in the park, the older gentlemen in their suits smoking a cigar ...
... t mind, the texture took time to get use to. We also met a lovely Brazilian girl, Fabiana who was staying in our dorm. Saturday 3rd, May Went for a run along South Miami Beach, then a smoothie for Breaky. We found a great strip of restaurants and the beach was really nice. Each of the hotels have umbrellas and beach lounges set up in their designated areas, the beach would get very busy. Unlike a lot of beaches that I've seen in the states, Miami Beach had a lot of ...
... visited various beaches including Dania, Fort Lauderdale and South Beach in Miami. If there's one thing Florida does well it's beaches :-) The day before we took good old Rio back we decided to take her for a day out, so we visited the Otega National Park where Pete and I hired a tandom kayak and spent the next three hours bickering about who was paddling it wrong (it was Pete) :-) There was a short hiatus in the middle where we stopped to have our packed lunch on one of the ...
... area, & it lies just south of Fort Lauderdale where I'm heading next. The 1st Cruise leaves from here on Saturday, to the Eastern Caribbean. Will spend tonight, Thursday in Hollywood Beach & Friday night in Fort Lauderdale. Last night was entertainment night, live music happening at many venues all along the beachfront for approx 1 km. Some of the pic's were taken on the way to the main venue, Mangoes Tropical Cafe, many taken at Mangoes itself. Live continuous ...
... drive, and the rain set in. Hurricane season decided to come early this year. First tropical storm of the year, Andrea, was making its way fast and furiously towards...Tampa, ****. Chris managed to head out to Busch Gardens and get his roller coaster fix before the storm hit full on but we ended up staying an extra night in Tampa as the roads were too flooded to drive to our next destination, which was going to be Venice. With another night ahead of us in Tampa ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!