Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to myself before my flight to Dallas departed and I sure didn't want to miss that.
So when I arrived I contacted a few friends nearby and went and got lunch with them and had a great time and I went to the beach since the weather was perfect at 28°.In this 7 hour break the group of students could explore Sydney or stay at the airport. It hit 12 and it was time for ...
... time fresh, 'blackened' tuna. The food is so good in this town and very reasonably priced. We like Miami, but we don't like the driving. We went 'home', had a swim in the pool, and had an early night.
We sett off for Key West at about 10am and arrived at Liz's lovely little house at about 3.00pm. It's a long old drive down through the Keys, especially in a torrential downpour, but interesting. We found her well ...
We arrived in Miami at 5:00 p.m., EDT. As soon as we walked out of the terminal we felt the warm air and the humidity and it felt great. Miami airport is huge, and finding the rental car center was a challenge. But after a long walk, we arrived at the right spot and picked up our car. The rental car people talked us into getting a FastPass for the toll roads.
Being from the west coast, toll roads are ...
... 7 hour time changes are the worst. Apparently it's just science.
Key West is heaven on earth. We spent 6 hours there and were blown away by its beauty. It is a hot spot for cruise liners which are amazing to see and the sea is full of marine life. In the space of 30 minutes snorkeling (off some random beach) we saw a Lion fish (also known as a Scorpion Fish), hundreds of Parrot Fish and two massive Angel Fish. We were also told about a fort, to ...
... little cold and huddled up on the beach to look at the ocean but Speck was undeterred. He headed down the beach wading in the surf up to his knees and soon was shirtless to the dismay of all the locals as getting a tan through that natural sweater might be a lost cause. After enjoying the beach it was time for a drink and a bite, in that order. Walking up Ocean Drive it was decided to try Medi. The drinks were large, Speck had a boot of beer, Caroline a sangria (soon to be ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!