Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... The rest of the afternoon was spent on the beach - incredibly windy but still very warm. We had dinner on Ocean drive followed by a visit to the infamous Mango's - a cheesy Mexican bar where men/women in little clothing perform on the bar. After paying $20 for 2 beers we drunk them very slowly to enjoy the entertainment - however after nearly 2 hours the bar staff began to stare at us until we felt compelled to leave. Day 2. Wasn't ...
For anyone who follows my blog, I have to apologise for the lack of posts! We have been in hostels without wifi, so have found it hard to get on here!
Anyways, in Miami now! We arrived a couple of days ago, and the weather is A LOT nicer than San Francisco's. We are in a hostel 2 minutes from the beach, which is made for people who don't enjoy sleeping..
We are now without chloe :( How sad!! We all shed a tear, as the three became ...
... at the rooftop pool and bar with the rest of the sun lizards hanging around. At one stage there were quite a few good looking cocktails moving around so Shana had to have one too. With the impossible task of choosing from the seven sins on offer she naturally went for the forbidden fruit, made up of the seven deadly sins where you could have one of each! Well at least a taste of each. Soon everyone was craning to have ...
... followed by San Diego, Vancouver (my favourite city) and Seattle, where we begin the Alaska cruises. I’ll be doing just the first Alaska run which includes stops at Juneau, Sitka (new to me), Ketchikan, Victoria (another new place for me) then back to Seattle, where I’ll fly back from. As ever, I’m very excited to be going out again so soon, but the 10 days off will be a lovely little break. Check back when I update again at the end of ...
... and alum of UM, but also ring leaders of the debauchery that takes place before each home game. The party continued after the game in the parking lot, but Amanda and I called it a day and headed back to South Beach.
For dinner, we went to The Alibi for some cheese steak sandwiches and some Banana Bread beer that ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!