Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... old clothes and get supplies for the South America part. Julie was a bit sad at our last Walmart shop – its like a Kmart and a Safeway merged together. There is nothing you can't get from them.
Wednesday we dropped in the RV and took up residence in our hotel on Miami Beach. We have spent the last five nights here, mixing it up between the beach, cafes, restaurants and simply enjoying the hotel room – which has a TV and a shower that is not ...
... we were up, last bits and pieces packed and ready to head out for breakfast by 7.30. The plan was to go back to the posh restaurant, Seven Seas aft on the 5th deck, for breakfast this morning but for some reason ( maybe because I was tired and a bit hungover perhaps? ) I took us to the Four Seasons, midship on the 5th deck, and then stood there a bit confused (again) because it was closed!! We ended up at the buffet which wasn't too bad but certainly not nearly as ...
... Grigio and another white Italian grape) Zupetta - mussels, clams, Mediterranean Sea bream, tomato and broth - deep seafood and tomato flavours. (Dolcetto - red) Pork duo - pork belly and almond crusted pork tenderloin with crispy fennel in the middle - tender pork with rich jus! (Nero d'avola) Basil semi-Fredo with strawberries/Tiramisu - both delicious (red dessert wine - ...
... to be land. The good news is, it is just long grass growing out of the river so the boat flies straight over it. We got to see several alligators in their natural habitat and a huge array of different birds. We got back to the dock and were escorted to an area to watch a 15 minute alligator wildlife show with a few of the big boys and then I got to hold a baby gator (for a $3 donation). It was pretty rushed but I managed to get some deep ...
... to chop down invasive guava trees (guava is not natural to the Galapagos and we are clearing land to replant natural tree species); in the afternoon we moved rocks for the turtle homes again. On Friday morning we traveled to a different part of the island and cleared blackberry bushes and then weeded garden land, all with machetes, tool of choice for Hacienda Tranquila. And on Friday afternoon I was on cleaning duty, a rather daunting ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!