Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... simple stuff. Not helped by the fact we couldn't sync it with the camera so every time we wanted to do anything with our photos we had to find a public PC to do it. So we have brought a fairly cheap Chromebook which we hope will make everything a bit easier, but without having to worry about carrying an expensive computer with us.
We spent the afternoon at South Beach, doing some more relaxing, reading and people watching. ...
... of use out of theirs, sipping wine after dark. We used ours as a Chinese Laundry, as any traveller does.
We fitted a heck of a lot into the four sea days, even if it was a heck of a lot of relaxing and eating. The general theme of sea days consisted of:
-Three course breakfasts followed by light entertainment such as game shows, demonstrations and presentations.
-Three course buffet lunches followed by watersides, sunbathing and frozen daiquiris. ...
... also show how to wrestle an alligator from behind then clamp its jaw shut underneath his own jaw to allow free hands to secure it.
Our next stop was the Flamingo Gardens, a botanical garden and wildlife sanctuary. Once through the main entrance the path meanders in various directions through this specialty garden which includes tropical plantings, champion trees and 200 year old live oaks. We headed to the Wildlife ...
... a tiny shop all trying to see the same table. Regardless, I'm sure it takes skill and experience. Which was in contrast to the guy sitting on a chair just outside the front door. I think that he was meant to be a living billboard, as he was dressed to look like the guy on their label (or maybe he was). He had a lit cigar in his mouth, but he didn't seem to be inhaling - it just burnt shorter and shorter. I'm pretty sure a distinct lack of any ...
... main strip. The most exciting purchase was my new camera. I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my camera whilst the Black Friday sales were on and managed to get the Nikon D7000 with a stunning lens for about the same price as the upgrade on my model would have cost in the UK. My logic was that if I was ever going to upgrade it, now was the time, as visiting the Galapagos is certainly going to be a once in a ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!