Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Left Fort Lauderdale, drove down into Miami beach to check into one of USA's best Hostels. Famous for it's parties, we also booked ourselves on to the evenings night-activities including free happy hour cocktails followed by a trip to one of Miami's most famous clubs. Went down to Miami Beach boulevard for breakfast, having breakfast at News Cafe: famed for its people watching. Facetimed dad for Father's Day. Mum and Dad had invited all the Plebdems ...
... rest of the way. It was really nice walking on the boardwalk because we had cool views of the beach and the hotels. Farther south on the beach there are wide dunes between the walkways and the beach, so you can’t see anything from them. We passed some really nice hotels. One in particular looked really spectacular, The Fontainbleau. It was interesting comparing the different pools at the hotels. One had a waterslide and rain shower, obviously a great choice for kids. The ...
... succumbed to the lure of cheap clothes and each bought a couple of tops. In the afternoon we caught the bus into the city to watch game 1 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, Miami v Indiana. I was weighing up whether to buy the tickets as I only found out it was on a couple of days in advance and there were only standing room tickets available. But I'm glad we did because the view was good and we saw the most unbelievable game of basketball. Paul George from ...
... and no portion control. As we regretted our jeans and jumpers we were finally able to check in and get a shower. Down to south beach and our first walk along Ocean drive. The boys were out enjoying the Sunday afternoon sun and we joined them on the beach for a little frisbee and sunbathing session. Sundown and cocktails at the Carlyle Hotel (setting for the birdcage). Amazing. Martinis and Daiquiris. Back to the hotel ready for nautical adventures the next ...
... more bites we were up by 5am. This meant we had a leisurely final pack-up and breakfast before leaving. We were even able to have a good catch-up with Jay and Laura on skype and hear all about their new computer gifted to them by Laura's brother - what a lovely surprise for them.
We got a visit from Aryana and Merle soon after 7am to say goodbye yet again. It is just such a blessing meeting these ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!