Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Much later we checked out the South Beach area. We visited Britto's gallery where Carl bought me 3 inspirational words - imagine, dream and inspire. Imagine: get an idea, Dream: dream about it and Inspire: what I do inspire others to help achieve it. Yes this could all be lead to holidays lol.
We then continued our journey down the whole beach - after all life's a ...
... as I had a stopover in Washington. As a result, they said I could stay in DC (for half price) and be put on standby for a flight or just transfer my flights to the next day (which I ended up doing). Long story short, I had to checkout and get Sean to come get me, as I had to stay at his another night. This was a shitfight to communicate though, as I had very dodgy wifi. As I was tired, I was looking forward to a quiet night in watching the NBA playoffs, but before I knew it, the ...
... how long it takes in a plane.....35 minutes. Sunday was a waste of time!!
Anyway as I stated at the start of the blog, we are now in Miami Beach and stopping on the seafront in an Art Deco hotel and in the morning we get on the ship, which means that there will be no more blogs, is that a huge sigh of relief I can hear you all giving, well no more blogs until after the 18th when we get back, so until then byeeeee
... for the trip... It's 4x4 which comes in handy if we decide to go off-road or drive through snow, it has a spacious and comfortable interior and gets around 16 miles per gallon. If we didn't have to make the vehicle into a moving office I would of taken the Prius.
Supplies- we're traveling in the United States where you can get almost anything you need in almost any location. We're packing light and to start we'll have clothes for all different ...
... put on some more aftersun, then played Monopoly Deal in the basement while the day was still at its hottest. We then got some lunch, then had a wander - both bought some new sunglasses (I promptly threw my old ones out as they were scratched to bits and pretty bent). Because our sunburn wasn't too bad today, we decided we would put on some suncream, then we played in the Sea (although being fair skinned, I also wore a T-Shirt just to be extra safe). The waves ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!