Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... plenty of space between the water and infrastructure. Therefore it had been uneffected by high tides. We came back with our bathers to the beach and spent the day there. The water was beautiful and not too cold. That night we went out for tea, grace, Fabiana and I. Then went to club Sets, it was a bit classy and I didn't have high heels but they let us in anyway. We didn't love the music or the vibe so we went home pretty early. Sunday 4th, May We got up and caught the ...
... our bags and then tried to figure out how we'd get from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami beach. We were initially going to give mass transit a try and use a combo of trains & busses, but decided on a shared ride shuttle can at the last minute. Great choice! They upgraded us to a town car instead. Nice! The ride was quick and we passed our cruise ship on the way to the hotel. We were very early, so we dropped our bags off at The Clay Hotel and went off to ...
... oil and parmesan cheese and were so good. We had a lovely red wine from Nappa Valley to go with it. For dessert we had the best chocolate cake ever, the waitress told me it tasted to good because it had mayonnaise in it - of course it did!
After dinner our host arranged a table at the bar so we could watch the rest of the game on the big screen. Our barman made us a Mudslide each (Baileys, Kahlua and Vodka) and we watched Miami win. ...
... places we eat in Miami you had no choice in relation to tipping - 18%25 service fee was automatically added to your bill! Normally, that's not an issue. The service in American restaurants is usually excellent, but somehow at The Dutch it was a bit galling to be required to pay 18%25 for pretty poor service. For those who are interested the menu follows ... Not that I'd recommend a visit to The Dutch at South Beach. The Dutch Cocktails Watermelon ...
... and nurses for having to put up with me!
Day 36 – Wednesday 5th September
We had booked to swim with dolphins today at the Miami Seaquarium, so after a nice sleep to recover from yesterday's stress, that's what we did. It was a bit of a hassle getting there, because we had the wrong address, so we went from being really early to really late. Ahh well, we got there in the end. And it was amazing! First of all we had to put on ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!