Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... area, & it lies just south of Fort Lauderdale where I'm heading next. The 1st Cruise leaves from here on Saturday, to the Eastern Caribbean. Will spend tonight, Thursday in Hollywood Beach & Friday night in Fort Lauderdale. Last night was entertainment night, live music happening at many venues all along the beachfront for approx 1 km. Some of the pic's were taken on the way to the main venue, Mangoes Tropical Cafe, many taken at Mangoes itself. Live continuous ...
... the beach is there, may aswell!! Last night I opened a mahoosive pack of oreos thinking they would last until we come home - me and izzy finished them all by today. The diet starts the second I cross over that bridge to wales I swear!
Not too sure what our plans are for tomorrow, however on Friday we move to Orlando, catching a bus that leaves at 5:45 AM!!!! That should be fun..
This week's forecast is a lot of rain..so let's see how this goes :)
LinkedIn ------------ This is a reminder that on August 15, Jennifer Grubbs sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn. Accept Jennifer Grubbs's Invitation ---------- On August 15, Jennifer Grubbs wrote: > To: [firstname.lastname@example.org] > From: Jennifer Grubbs [email@example.com] > Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn > > I'd like to add you to ...
... seeing the Panama Canal today may trump that.
I'll be needing another siesta today I think too, after Ol’ Snorey on the bunk below me interrupted my lovely dreamless sleep last night with so much noise I felt like I was sleeping above a troll…in response I also spent a lot of energy thrashing around and kicking the sides of the bed in an attempt to shock him into silence.
So anyway, after Semana Santa a few exciting plans came ...
[show]Climate data for Los Angeles (LAX, at the coast)
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!