Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... we were cartoons on a 3D roller coaster in Krusty Land before Sideshow Bob destroyed the coaster and sent us flying through Springfield. To complete the experience, outside the 3D ride, Universal actually recreated the town of Springfield, complete with Moe's beer, Krusty Burger, Kwik-E-Mart and other iconic shops that were actually functioning businesses.
The award winning Harry Potter ride used state-of-the-art technology to create a feeling of weightlessness ...
... disconnected 2nd floor. So to go between 2 bedrooms, you would need to go down to the 1st floor and then back up again.
The real attraction is the gardens. They were spectacular and extensive (although they were not as extensive as they used to be evidently). I won't try to describe them (I'll let you look at the pictures), except to say that it did feel more like we were in Italy than Florida.
... quickly and leaving for The Wall nightclub at the W! Tunes were awesome and the place was jumping so we partied hard until 3am, having found ourselves by accident in the VIP area!
Huge hangovers ensued the next day, so a huge american breakfast was in order, and of course I had my favourite eggs Benedict on a crab cake no less!!!! Yum!!!! Then off to the airport heading for Panama ...
... turned into soap? Did any migrate somewhere other than the United States? England, Canada, or maybe Israel? The number of relatives I have in known existence in the United States is paltry, so there's got to be a few more of us weirdos out there. And some soap.
This 8+ country sojourn is not focused on genealogy, of course. Overall this is one of the cooler trips that we've planned. I like perogies. Le Chiam!
... built up, and sometimes that is hard when you are going through a rough time because you know the other person can see beyond the bravado to the real you. And sometimes the real you wants time to work things through before talking. I think it is especially hard for a man to talk about what is bothering him, even more so when they are from a cultural background like Istvan's. As his friend, I was there in support, but knew he had to work things out on his own.
I was becoming ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!