Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Doubletree Ocn Point Resort 1B Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... environment in comparison to Mansion. Ended up being another huge night but was good fun. This was also the last night with some of the other topdeckers including Josh, Ben, Max and Nicola. MIAMI - The most expensive place on earth - Million dollar boats - everywhere - Drinks more expensive then normal - need to get back here because didn't get to see enough of ...
... moment of the day: Seeing random chickens everywhere in Key West. Coolest moment of the day: (Collectively) working through the challenge of an open-water swim with the conditions we were faced with Quote of the day: Owen…Reid. & #160;Oh. My. Good ness. –Bonnie’s reaction to Owen’s name/number showing up on her phone prior to catching up in Key ...
I am leaving Chicago for warmer climates. Flying to Miami to meet my great friend Judy. We will then fly to Lima Peru. We are visiting Judy's son Gene who works for Telefonica in Lima Peru. Two blondes traveling together. Might be trouble. ...
... even. After that we headed to drop off the rental car and get to the pier. We boarded the ship around noon. Had lunch in the Windjammer (buffet). Had dinner in the main dining room. Mike had scallops and a tomato grilled feta sandwich for an appetizer and lamb shank for main course. I had the same salad and shrimp cocktail and roast turkey. We both had key lime pie for dessert. We did some shopping and gambling (lost $50) on ...
... my lighter and the one I had here didn't work, typical! ha. Kev's getting ready for Glasto which I just know he cant wait for... I don't think there's ever much rain or mud at Glasto is there?
After this I proceeded to drink through my beers and think in amazement about the call I had with Jane. I had a chat with Elle and Kat and there going to come on a road trip with me tomorrow to Key West, oh, I've rented a Ford Mustang also!!! Feel ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!