DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Tennis Court
- Airport Transportation
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Drycleaning onsite
- Shuttle bus service
Photos of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
Travel Blogs from Salt Lake City
... dinner on for all the guests for free so the applebees just went to waste cause the kids wanted to eat the free food. But of coasre they wanted to eat it in the room and not go out and socialise with everyone ( and by that I mean the ridiculous amount of good looking men out there. Kids went to bed and I had to listen to a heap of people laughing and having a good time outside our room while I sat on the other side of the door by myself. I was glad to leave salt lake ...
... amazed me. I do not think that I would have her positive attitude. I was really grateful to hear her speak in person.
Nanci: Today, my writing will be shorter. I promise. Today was a string of people talking at me. There was a woman from a modeling agency who worked with talented people ages 5-25. She spoke about interesting ideas and motivational phrases as well as some techniques for success within my topic of "Body Confidence ...
... in.. She was so excited ... she played for a while in the creek. Next we went to a concert in the Assembly Hall. The group was called SunShade 'n Rain.. Boy were they good. They did nostalgic music in three part harmony.. I knew all the songs! Today we took the free shuttle to Temple Square. Had free tours of a bunch of buildings. We ...
... things. Not quite as many as Johnny Cash, but we’re catching him up…enjoy :)
A few facts on our time in America…
- We have travelled in (or through) 17 states, taking Ni’s total to 18 (California) and James to 19 (California and Maryland).
- 2 car rentals, 3 Mega buses, 4 Subway systems, 1 overnight train, 3 internal flights.
- When we got to Salt Lake City we filled up on gas one more time.
- My Uncle was waiting for us at his house and was so excited to see us he brought all our relatives, who we never heard of, over to have dinner and play board games.
- After they left we settled in for the two days we would be here and relax before the last couple days ahead of us. Had to get ready to be heading back to California anytime soon.