Domaine de la Redonde
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montels
... be ready to press on on Sunday weather depending.
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
- Yes it is for so many reasons at so many levels
- Lets start on getting the mast up the local robber wants 110 euros.
- Or roughly four times what anyone else charged, in the next port they have quoted 35 euros still not cheap but within realistic expectations.
- So its off to port Leucate ( if it's not ...
- Made it through the last lock into Narbonne not without incident.
- This is a control lock and they wont let you through without your carnet to use the canals, I dont have a carnet because no one could it seems take the money anywhere previously.
- They dont accept cards, and I had to scrape the cash together.
- 81.4 € for the use of the waterway from Bordeaux, a bargain indeed.
- Having watched some ...
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...