Dizengoff Circle Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... of the flea market area is the restaurant called Puaa. The place is named after the owner Puaa Ladiensky. It looks like it is decorated from the local flea market and reminds you of an old home. I understand everything is for sale. Sitting outside . . .heavenly . . . We had three dishes but I can only remember two. One dish was Majadera which is brown rice with lentils, ...
... stronger and speaks more Hebrew than us), we decided to make a Mexican feast for them on our last night. Natalka insisted on packing us snacks whenever we went out, so we were armed with fresh fruit and delicious home baked muffins for our last day in town. We ran errands, then bought flowers, magnum bars (necessary for any Mexican meal), every vegetable in the store, and even found tortillas! We definitely over-bought, but ended up with ...
... the largest city in Israel, situated right on the sea. It is a very eclectic place, with a wonderful mix of people. Along the sea, there is the main road, Hayarkon St, which runs all the way from north TA, south right into old Jaffa. Running along side this, is a pedestrian promenade, The Tayelet, that follows the beach the same distance. They also provide a bike land the same length. Very people friendly. Most of the big, high priced hotels are ...
... to their wares. A particularly memorable—and obnoxious—women selling dried fruits and spices used a pretty unsubtle technique: When a potential customer strolled by she would come around from behind her display and pounce in front of her prey. Then she’d jam a date in his face and say--well, actually, shout--"taste!, taste!" It worked—when I was pounced upon I took the dates and tasted, just to get her out of ...
... not have proceeded so smoothly. They unpacked everything and put it all through the X-ray machine, and informed me which items in my carry-on that had to now be packed into my check-in baggage. I was instructed to turn on my camera, computer, and even plug in my hard drive to show them that they all functioned properly. After repacking all of things, and charging me $100 for my guitar, an hour and a ***************, and one of the ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194