Dizengoff Circle Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Innkeeper'S Lodge Loch Lomond Balloch
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... for a spot for a dip. On the return trip, we found our eventual buyer, who we dragged negotiations out with for two days each day we passed. In the afternoon, we found Chalis beach; not where our host suggested, and with good reason. It was filthy and overrun. As I have alluded to, Fethiye was not our favourite place. Nowhere have I been before has everyone been so keen to get me out of town. Every activity available involved getting me the hell away from ...
... heading to Caesaria (with most of my bus understandably sleeping) to say shehechianu on the beach, then going for a great Israeli breakfast and then time to enter the mikvah that is the Mediterranean and wash Poland off of us! Needless to say, it is great to be ...
... Hamas, but
again, a lot of people in our group got really into it. After getting fired up
there, we got on the bus to go to dinner at a really cool market. It reminded
me of some of the places we went to with Randy and Julie in San Fran/San Jose.
My appendix was acting up so I was nervous to drink or try too many crazy
foods. Again, it was family style eating with 6 or 7 appetizers, 3 or 4 main
dishes and some badass deserts (my favorite of ...
... It came as no surprise that the press reports afterwards highlighted the fact that the Egyptian orchestra screwed up the Russian national anthem as Putin stood by looking pained. I suppose it could happen anywhere—Russia changed its anthem twenty-five years ago, after all—but it did happen in Egypt.
Rain fell on and off on the drive north, and the weather throughout my visit to Israel was dicey, rain mixed with sun, hail, and wind. One day ...
... Hotel,once again another lovely hotel included in the price of the tour ,we could see kite riders on the Mediterranean from our window.Wayne and I decided to walk to the shopping centre but as it was Shabbat it was closed, we continued onto the beach to see a gorgeous sunset, unfortunately I had forgotten my camera.Took a wrong turn and ended up lost,until we asked directions,delaying our return. •We had made the decision to go early to ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotel
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
9 Eliezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
Rehov Hayarkon 156, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
Rehov Hayarkon 78, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
Rehov Ben Yehuda 87, Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194