Dizengoff Circle Apartments
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... During our annoyingly rainy few days in Tel Aviv, we took shelter in a tiny hole-in-the-wall hummus restaurant in Jaffa, recommended to us by the amazing staff at the Rothschild Hotel. I am kicking myself right now because I can not for the life of me remember what it was called, which is really something I need to pay more attention to. It's just really hard when you have a fat plate of hummus staring you in the face. Anyway, it was the perfect place to have ...
... Aviv, Old Jaffa the destination. Was great to walk around, smelling the fresh air without a care in the world. It actually felt like traveling again. We walked along the promenade, grass between the toes, and came a play park with a difference. Some high tech playground equipment designed for adults. Needless to say, the kid in us came out, and we spent a good 30-45 min messing around on the different things - mini half pipe ...
... 303;). Pakeliui dar pasipliažinome ir išsimaudėme jūroje. Senamiestis didesnio įspūdžio nepaliko, tačiau ten pas vietinius arabus, kuriems žydų šventės ne motais, papriešpiečiavome. Suvalgėme brangiausią sumuštinį gyvenime! Du sumuštiniai su dviem Nestea kainavo 116 šekeliu, tai beveik 90 litų. Bet tai ,galbūt, ...
... kiosk. During the British Mandate in the early 20's, there were many British soldiers in town and in need of female companionship. The girls were patriotic and didn't want pounds, so the local kiosk changed the soldiers pounds into shekels and everyone was happy. It became the black market of Israel. As recently as 15 years ago, you could only officially change 500 NIS (think that stands for New Israeli Shekel). The kiosk remains a currency exchange ...
... 1492;ניסי 93;נות שלנו להארי 98; את חוזה הדירה אפילו לשבוע שבועי 97;ם, שלא לדבר על חודש-ח ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $253
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $227
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotel
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $169
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $336
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $205
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $197
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $150
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $248
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $182
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $141
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $158
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $176
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $127
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $144
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $209