Dizengoff Circle Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... t holding our breath waiting for the wish to come true. He found that it isn't terribly easy to find a crack in the wall which isn't already rammed tightly with scraps of paper, but eventually he managed to find a spot. Being the Sabbath, the place was particularly busy with devout Jews praying at the wall. What we hadn't realised is that the length of wall which is out in the open, and which is famous from so many photographs and documentaries, ...
... 1077; тяжел
90;ь, что нам больш
понра 74;илось. С точки зрени 03; приро ...
... walk to Mitcham HaRakevet, a new shopping area built in an old train station, to enjoy some free time on the town.
Thursday morning we were fortunate enough to be joined by 9 Israeli teens who are participants in the Diller Teen Fellows program. After some icebreakers and get-to-know-you games, they joined us for our morning programs, where we split into our tracks - the digital media track went to the Weizmann Institute, where some of ...
... discussing the wall, the guide said that it was put up to stop suicide bombings, but that it was working well. While they acknowledge that it works to save lives, Palestinians want it torn down anyway. On one point, I strongly agree with the guide- for there to be peace, people need to know and accept each other instead of building walls that separate. The current generation of Palestinian kids thinks "soldier" and "checkpoint" when they think of Israelis, because ...
... and sympathetic to our plight. The Building Manager arrived, a young blond, nice looking but she seemed in a great hurry. Like it was our doing that we had to wait for her to get here to open up for us, the customers. We were rushed across the road, we were pretty much running to keep up, she made a quick pitstop to give her boyfriend a coffee, that the purchase of took precedence to us in the cafe, and were shown the lift up to our room. It was explained that because ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194