Dizengoff Circle Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... sit in rows 1-3, or in the exit row.
Flight announcements were in both Romanian and English, and I instantly noticed how similar Romanian sounds like Italian. I ordered the Kosher snack box and a bottle of water for 5 Euros, because nothing is free on board Wizzair flights.
The duration of the flight was a little over two hours to Bucharest Henri Coana/Otopeni Airport.
... we walked through Herod the Great palace. The arena where they did horse racing, the theater stadium. Quite impressive. Right on the Mediterranean Sea. Then we went to Mt Carmel where Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal. Megiddo followed which had been excavated for years. This place has 25 layers of cities. Most strategic area to traverse North, east and ...
Coming into Israel, for a family of four, was simplicity itself. By the time we reached passport control, we had left the rest of the passengers, most of whom were part of tour groups who had to wait for everyone travelling with them to get organised, far behind. So, there was a choice of bored immigration officials to choose from. ...
... manager promoted me to shift lead. I guess all the cleaning in the military actually prepared me for this job. I'm just glad that I can serve. I also really like housekeeping because it is much more organized and structured. During the storm, when I was working alone I slipped and fell in the snow. This probably does not surprise most. I fell onto the tub of supplies I was carrying. We'll after a week it is still hurting. So I finally said something to my ...
... for the Shabbat dinner. All of us and the families of the ten Israeli students got together for a Shabbat dinner. There was so much food, and it was all so good. After Shabbat we went over to Little Omri's house. During the past week it was Shahaf's birthday as well at two girls from Oklahoma, so we had a birthday party for all of them. The Oklahomans and their hosts all came over and brought cake and balloons. We had limbo, music, food and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194