Dizengoff Circle Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... around trying to get money out of ATM. It wouldn't give me 1500 shekels so I had to settle for 600. At least I have money to get breakfast and the train. After the stuff around I am too late for last train at 11pm so they don't start till 3.30 tomorrow so I am going to spend the night in the airport. I have found the only seat in the place where I can lie down and I have the internet if only I can find power.
... 12 years of life multiplied times four! Or - For all of my 46 years of life plus two!! This Occupation…this Oppression…this Apartheid has existed for a lifetime – since 1967! Nevertheless, none of this makes our news. They say it is too inconsequential! Too insignificant!
...Perhaps it is just that they have not yet felt the significant serenity of your smile!
With Loving Respect,
... The East Gate of Temple Mount is on the opposite side of the Kidron Valley. There's a grove of Olive trees there that includes some that may have been living during Jesus' time. Next we went to the garden tomb on the Mount of Olives which is a much more God-honoring place than the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, but it seems less likely this was the the place where Jesus was crucified, buried, ...
... They have done a lot of work to renovate and restore this area, now it is a very neat place to hang out with lots of cafes and bars.
Up next we strolled through one of the older neighborhoods on our way back towards the old train station (where we left the car). It was fascinating to see the different types of homes right in the big city! Also, so much bougainvillea - so gorgeous! The old train station was really neat and ...
... we visited that we'd be there for four hours, and that even then we felt that we hadn't done full justice to the place. So what was it that had captured our imaginations like this? The Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum has to be seen to be believed. A stark, modern building the main structure is in the form of a very long structure, almost like a very long inverted axe blade, which is cut into the hillside in such a way that it seems to be ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
705 Snowberry Lane, Breckenridge | Condofrom $200
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194