Dizengoff Circle Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... control. What a great way to travel.
After I arrived at the hotel we went right to the beach to hang out for a while. We then had a great sushi dinner and walked around Tel Aviv. The city is alive with people walking and socializing late into the night. ...
... but couldn't figure out where the sand was instead of rocks and had to go back. Next we went out for dinner. It took us awhile to find a restaurant but we eventually found one. We ate and sang songs and laughed and had an amazing time and we also noticed so visitors along the way. On the walk there we saw two cats fighting and they scared pretty much all of us. We had a great ...
... in the world on May 14, 1948 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I can't believe it's our last day in Israel. We have been here for just about two weeks and have seen and learned so much. It made sense that today our trip culminated with a few important final stops. Our first visit was to be Palmach museum. The Palmach was a paramilitary force of Jewish soldiers trained by the British during World War II to help fight the Nazis. ...
... bringing Mark Braverman to Toledo for a speaking engagement. The Toledo Jewish Federation body was opposed to Mark's appearance. One fellow, almost without taking a breath, went on for a good 15 minutes or so giving me an articulate, concise, and what seemed to me to be, a knowledgeable set of reasoning's as to why Mark Braverman was both wrong in his beliefs and was a danger to all of us in Toledo who were just trying to get along. As this fellow went ...
... the Mediterranean sea, also brought with it glorious sunshine and the revival of shorts and t-shirts.
“The Bubble” to internationals or “TLV” to the locals are the two names used to described Israel’s commercial capital of TelAviv. “The Bubble” because the city seems to sit back with a latte while the state of Israel hits the international headlines. Now I have to admit that after realising just how bloody close it was ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $230
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $255
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $287
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $130
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $129
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $206
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $177
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $129
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $216
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $126
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $135
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $181