Dizengoff Circle Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... to mention, the morning air along the Mediterranean with blue water rolling in was a decent setting for a morning run. I had about fifteen minutes to shower and eat breakfast before our bus left for Haifa. We started our tour at the Stela Maris lookout, getting a great panoramic view of Haifa, one of Israel's more progressive cities religion-wise. We then checked out the Bahai Gardens (from outside the gates) and hiked down a bit to the Eliayahu Cave ...
... local time, I was excited to be done traveling. I left the airport and went to Jerusalem to stay the night at the Holy Land Hotel. I was exhausted but excited and it was very difficult to sleep my first night in Israel. But at last, I am here and I am officially beginning my journey through the Bible lands. Tomorrow will be the first day of many to ...
... of feet high in some cases from the canyon floor. The facades of the tombs were all laid out prior to the work by a master architect on detailed blueprints. Then the work commenced — laborious, pain-staking work that began with the carving of a ledge into the cliff face. From this ledge the tomb's facade began as the work proceeded downward to the ground level. The facades were characterized by bold cornices and stately columns and intricate, detailed ...
... the morning for our two day tour, so we’re crashing at her house tonight. It’s a really nice house and Ra'anana looks like a really nice little town. We had a walk up the main street and I imagine in the day time it would be beautiful with all the flowers that are planted there. Unfortunately I probably won’t get to see it in the daylight tomorrow either as we are leaving at the crack of ...
... pedestrians. In the afternoon we took Erick and Daisy to see the Old City in Jerusalem and then back to the Inbal hotel for a bar mitzvah party with the other tour that left on Dec 22. It was very nice and we had a great time but after a very busy day we were exhausted by the time we got back to the hotel in Tel ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194