Dizengoff Circle Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Dizengoff Circle Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
•We were unable to stay for the whole of this service because we needed to be back in Tel Aviv by 1 pm to visit the Independance Hall museum, so began our last long drive in the bus .There was a quiz to see who could guess how many kilometres we had travelled in Israel ( 2,078 ) and Lee lead the charge for the change of seating .The young ones had always sat in the back of the bus and us oldies at the front.Sue won the quiz ,she ...
... First stop was the Church of the Nativity where we saw the birthplace of Jesus and where the manger would have been. There was only a 10 minute wait to go into the grotto to see these 2 places and normally the waiting time is 2 hours. The 14 pointed silver star represents the 14 stations of the cross and the 14 generations of Jesus. There are 3 religions represented here.... Armenian, Greek Othodox and Catholic. Next stop was Shepherd's Field ...
... br> winding our way back to the bus, I got excited when I saw this rainbow flag with
a Star of David in the center. I walked
over to see what type of shop it was & it was a barber shop. I decided to take a photo of the flag. This woman sitting there said “hey, what’s so
interesting? It’s a hairdresser?” ...
... other areas. All around the West Bank, the homes have large water tanks on the roofs so that when the water is on, the people can fill the tanks to have water for when it's not on.
I usually love factory tours and seeing how things are made, but this wasn't much of a factory tour. Of course, it wasn't much of a factory either. It was a one-room barn-type structure with a lot of tanks. Since they build to order, they only run when they need to, and they weren't ...
... I have a look at it?
Hey, you can eat again .... you are on holiday ....
The flight to Tel Aviv was only 1:40. Despite our concerns, the immigration and customs process in Ben Gurion airport went quickly. According to Ronnen, the 'screening' had already occurred when security went through the flight manifest; ie. before we landed. Yaron and Iris were waiting patiently for us at the exit.
On the way to Omer, we stopped at ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194