Diana Plaza Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Minbar in room
- High-speed internet in room
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsDiana Plaza Hotel Brisbane
Good Hotel opposite the Mater Hospital, the road outside is a bit busy but not too bad. we got the room for $149 on Wotif, so good value.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Diana Plaza Hotel Brisbane
Travel Blogs from Brisbane
... questions was French and we got three answers wrong just because we had misheard the questions ha! Needless to say we didn't win and there was an argument between two couples who both thought they'd won, taking it way too seriously, so when it finished Adam and I went back to the other hostel and had some more drinks :) We spent our two days in Brisbane mainly walking around the city seeing as much of it as we could. After dropping the car off on Wednesday lunchtime we spent ...
- Like us , you probably thought that we would be home by now. Oh how wrong we were.
- Our schedule for today went as follows
- After an easy start to the day the idea was to slowly make our way to the campervan hire depot to drop off Lamb Chops, do the paper work and to pass the final inspection so we would get our deposit back.
- We did all this rather successfully, although we had a bit of trouble finding the depot ...
... a good time and for that I can see why cait said what she said as its so true. No one is worried about impressing anyone or trying to get with anyone, just for a good fun night out, and it was. It got to about 1:00 and Manu and I started to get a bit tired so instead of pumping out the dance moves like we had been, we sat at one of the bars. We had assumed Renier and Cait were still together having a good time when Renier came and found us asking us if we knew where Cait ...
... instead of driving from Germany this Saturday 18th April, we will fly from Frankfurt to Oslo and spend about 5 weeks in Norway, but without Dulcie, and we will collect her, hopefully fixed by about 20th May and head off south from Germany again.
So, that's the initial post from us for this trip and we'll keep you informed as we proceed.
Take care y'all
Seldo and Treas