Detroit Knights Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Detroit
... since the glass, greenhouse like ceiling ends and it's a real ceiling now. Our flight is schedule as "on time" until a few minutes pass and now it's delayed. Apparently, the plane is delayed leaving Peoria to come to Chicago. When the plane arrives they call for boarding and then a second later they announce that that plane needs a tire changed. Finally after a delay of 1 hour, 30 minutes, we board this tiny, little ...
... to these long drives!!) so we stopped a few times on the way home:
- Kmart (since we needed a potty break anyway!)
- Cincinnati Premium Outlets in Monroe (sadly, all we walked away with was a pair of shorts from Columbia)
- KFC in Kentucky (OMG it was SO gooooood!! Who knew KFC was sooo much better in Kentucky?!)
- Teppanyaki Grill Buffet in Michigan, near airport (our favorite buffet ...
July 12-20, 2014
This summer, the Ly and Jun families decided to combine forces to spend a week in a cabin in the mountains. We had wanted to rent a cabin together for some time but it was pretty expensive to rent a place in Ontario. Then I stumbled across rentals in the Smokies and was shocked to discover just how inexpensive it was there!
I ended up finding an incredible cabin that was beautiful ...
... sisters to give us some experiences. This helped us get to know others better, and it also helped pass the time. Kris spoke about his life and I was keen after that to get a chance to have a chat with him, but when we got back to the hotel he disappeared into his room before I could talk to him.
These sisters were on duty this afternoon at the desk in the hotel lobby.
There's been a team there day after day (and into the nights) since before ...
I expect the bag itself will be useful, but the very useful items inside it were carefully thought out.
I never dreamed these things would happen! It has given me even more appreciation for our loving brotherhood. Worldwide these things will be happening over the next several months and many more delegates will be pleasantly surprised by ...
Other places to stay in Detroit
1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $155
2501 Worldgateway Place, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Excellent Westin hotel-- but the price... in the airport?
- The best Detroit hotel - period
- Top-notch hotel !
1200 St Antoine, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $156
5801 Southfield Expressway, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Un hotel bueno pero de calidad media
- Nice But Not Exceptional
- Comfiest Beds!! Paper thin walls!
400 Renaissance Dr, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- Detroit Marriott Ren Center Has My Vote!
- Pleasurable hotel in a nice location
1777 Third Street, Detroit | 5 star hotelfrom $283
- MGM Detroit
- Samstagabend im MGM
- Saturday Night at MGM
351 Gratiot Ave., Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $143
1020 Washington Blvd., Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Lil Gem
- OK Hotel, Crappy Downtown Area
- Very Nice Hotel. Would stay there again
333 East Jefferson Ave, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Great place to stay downtown!
- Excellent hotel
- Nice Hotel but definitly not ready for SuperBowl Crowd
30559 Flynn Road, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $100
1000 Brush Ave., Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- 4 Stars ?? Hmmmmm
- Nice Room but Breakfast Wasn't Ready
- Greek Style
1538 Centre St, Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- Worst then a DUMP!!!!
- Cheap, clean, great location
- I can's believe I stayed in this dump!!
3071 West Grand Boulevard, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $93
- There is something better
- Nice hotel despite its flaws
400 Bagley Avenue, Detroit | 1 star hotelfrom $65
- I know all about this building
- This place would scare Dracula!
- Car Show
5777 Southfield Service Drive, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $98
1331 Trumbull St., Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $57
1999 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $75
525 West Lafayette Blvd, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $147
2720 Grand River Avenue, Detroit | Hotelfrom $59
17729 Telegraph Rd, Detroit | 1 star hotelfrom $63
3250 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit | 1 star hotelfrom $53
84 E. Ferry St., Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Highlight of our Detroit stay
- Classy and full of style and elegance
- A pleasant place within the city
100 Riverfront Drive, Detroit | Hotelfrom $91
4900 Heather Dr., Detroit | Hotelfrom $69
2901 Grand River Ave, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $163
26250 American Drive, Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $39