No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Deluxe Inn Dallas
Travel Blogs from Dallas
... worst waiter if the bread contained any nuts. His response was that he wasn't sure, but if there was, would this be a problem? I responded that since I was allergic it probably was going to be an issue. He returned with our breakfast with mine having the banana bread wedged in the fruit salad and said from what we could see there didn't appear to be any nuts. Vaughan at this stage was getting quite irate with the waiter and tasted the bread first before I was allowed to eat ...
So the Magnet conference has been very inspiring, I have learnt a lot about a lot, and being able to network with other nurses just as energetic and excited and as passionate as me has been so valueable. I've loved chatting with them and hearing their stories, I've made some promising connections for later on in my trip that I am definitely going to ensure I follow through. There were 8000+ nurses all in one convention centre. England just doesn't do nursing conferences like ...
- Okay, so we landed in Dallas my colleagues and I with a few hiccups. But we're settled and ready for the ANCC Magnet conference starting on Wednesday. So seeing as it starts on Wednesday, we have done some non nursing exploring. I've bought a cowboy hat, one of my goals whilst in Dallas, and been to the very place that JFK was shot. Conspiracy or no conspiracy its immensely interesting, the museum was fab, really ...
... application" determine many of the challenges along with the solutions we will need to develop for making fractional treatments work in practice. Steve Rahseparian commented on cloud computing for an adoptable technology for many from the organizations with its dynamic scalability and use of virtualized resources for a service online. His insights are it will have likely a tremendous affect the ...
... is that a women who was 108 years old and the oldest surviving person of WWII came through the airport, and there were crowds all around her and T.V cameras pointed at her. I didn't have an opportunity to take a picture however because of the crowds unfortunately.
Anyway, next stop..... NEW MEXICO.
Other places to stay in Dallas
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Middle of the Road
- A very pleasant stay!!
- Shabby shabby shabby, and a cab ride to exercise?
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Hyatt Easter Weekend Downtown Dallas
- Loved the location
- Very nice and clean building, bizarre staff behaviour
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Cream of the crop
- Not ready for all the people
- A Best Western On Sterroids
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Dallas North, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Nice stay
- Great stay!
- Pleasant Stay
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 2 star hotelfrom $109
Louvre/Opera, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Impressed with Hotel Intercontinental !
- Needs Major Overhaul!
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $72
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Testimonial--exceptional service
- V. impressed w/ renovations--good experience
- I would rather sleep in my car.
Preston Valley Villas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 5 star hotelfrom $136
- Classy Hotel Not for the Lunatic Fringe
- Horrible hotel that ruined my honeymoon
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Ok, so there were some issues.
- Great stay, but noisy!
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not just a one nighter!
McShann Estates, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Renovations are finished, Hotel is now great
- Great if you can get a Bargain
- Should be OK when it's finished
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- GREAT PLACE!
- Great Location, Great Service
- Most Comfortable Hotel beds
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Never again
- Thumbs Up!
- Stay at the Anatole!!
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Gorgeous hotel close to West End
- Very Nice Property
- LOVED IT AGAIN
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- A comfortable stay!
- Good value on the weekend
- Nice hotel, your typical Westin
Northeast Dallas - White Rock, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Great Stay at the Sheraton
- A Little Disappointed
- Needs an upgrade
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Would stay again
- Not Impressed!
14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Absolutely marvelous
- Great Stay
- Great service