No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Deluxe Inn Dallas
Travel Blogs from Dallas
From our overnight at Lake Hubbard, we drove to Dallas to the George W. Bush Presidential Library, a request from Jimmy. EXCELLENT choice- so interesting, from the first exhibit about the American pastime of baseball ( and ALL the Presidents involvements), to the Response to 9-11 exhibit, and the Oval Office reproduction. Our next stop was to relive November 22, 1963. The sixth floor of the Book Depository building at Dealey Plaza was full of ...
... enjoying a wonderful meal. The Dallas Observer highly ranked the restaurant as one of the best places to eat in Dallas, but also one of the most expensive. It allows you to see all of Dallas in a panoramic view. If you are more of a bed & breakfast person there is a Stonehouse Bed & Breakfast that is essentially your typical bed & breakfast. Of course, the house is more "country styled" with animal trophies, Texas Ranger ...
... order for whatever reason (seems like there always is...) and as I was shuffled to the back of the line along with about 45 other people, it dawned on me that I would likely have to gate-check my carry-on. This, also, seems to happen quite regularly with American airline flights. I've had it happen on a Delta flight, a United flight, and now a US Airways flight. Makes me wonder if the United States needs to go back to school and learn how to run their ...
... this in the past from Jersey to here I was quite familiar with the protocol. Now-a-days a lot of these institutions are guarded but once in a while you can hang out undetected. I usually go to the I.C. unit or the maternity ward because these floors are kept quite most of the time during the night. There are other places I have stayed along the way when I've been out of money like twenty four hour college libraries. I am writing a ...
Top 10 Peru experiences:
1. Understanding of the Inca culture..and the Andean stories
2. Humans can survive on a floating island
3. It is not easy to live at 14500 feet....learn to appreciate what we have
4. The wild is beautiful..and every step in the jungle will help you discover
5. Nature is cruel...humans are more cruel...we need ...
Other places to stay in Dallas
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Middle of the Road
- A very pleasant stay!!
- Shabby shabby shabby, and a cab ride to exercise?
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Hyatt Easter Weekend Downtown Dallas
- Loved the location
- Very nice and clean building, bizarre staff behaviour
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Cream of the crop
- Not ready for all the people
- A Best Western On Sterroids
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Dallas North, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Nice stay
- Great stay!
- Pleasant Stay
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 2 star hotelfrom $109
Louvre/Opera, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Impressed with Hotel Intercontinental !
- Needs Major Overhaul!
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $72
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Testimonial--exceptional service
- V. impressed w/ renovations--good experience
- I would rather sleep in my car.
Preston Valley Villas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 5 star hotelfrom $136
- Classy Hotel Not for the Lunatic Fringe
- Horrible hotel that ruined my honeymoon
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Ok, so there were some issues.
- Great stay, but noisy!
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not just a one nighter!
McShann Estates, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Renovations are finished, Hotel is now great
- Great if you can get a Bargain
- Should be OK when it's finished
13402 Noel Rd., Dallas | 4 star hotel
- GREAT PLACE!
- Great Location, Great Service
- Most Comfortable Hotel beds
1055 Regal Row, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Never again
- Thumbs Up!
- Stay at the Anatole!!
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Gorgeous hotel close to West End
- Very Nice Property
- LOVED IT AGAIN
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- A comfortable stay!
- Good value on the weekend
- Nice hotel, your typical Westin
Northeast Dallas - White Rock, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Great Stay at the Sheraton
- A Little Disappointed
- Needs an upgrade
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Would stay again
- Not Impressed!
14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Absolutely marvelous
- Great Stay
- Great service