No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Delaware Towers Chicago
Travel Blogs from Chicago
... of the too, an Aria is a little mad woman who is constantly talking to herself about random stuff. We all walked up to the flat together, and after a quick tour the three of them left.
By the time Lissa got back about an hour later I was settled, all cleaned up and smelling a good deal fresher! She was hungry so the two of us headed out to a Mexican restaurant around the corner. We both had fajitas (chicken for me and prawn for her as she's pescatarian) and we ...
... photos were when they couldn't even get everyone into the photo, but when he found out mum had stepped off early he was weirdly ropable! We thought he was joking, but no - he was really annoyed at mum for doing that! He said if he had of known that mum stepped off, or prior to stepping off and was just thinking about it, he would have pushed her even further into the window and held her there making her suffer! Aggressive much ?! Lol Once we left it had started snowing ...
... just seemed happiest when given attention. Different kittens came with us on different parts of the tour and a couple would stand in the middle of the tour group and meow to be picked up :) We bought tickets for the house and barn tour from the gift shop (kids didn't want to ride in the horse buggy) we went in to the barn to see the animals. In here they had several horses from the enormous chestnut Cleveland with foal, used to plow fields, big Shire horse used to pull the ...
... their huge suitcases and bags of goodies, trying to keep track of it all.
5. Technology is a beautiful thing, but it is amazing what you can live without on a trip. A good camera and a way to contact folks at home are the only "essential" technology you need. Everything else can be easily accomplished "old school."
6. Get healthy and stay healthy! Eat your veggies, take your vitamins, get your shut eye. Bring a water ...
... more, as in New York, being introduced to some local drink customs. It started when we asked about one guy’s choice of beer. A High Life is apparently ‘ the champagne of beers’ this guy even went so far as drinking his from a champagne flute for the rest of the night just to prove it was so, matt had it and compared it to Fosters. Susie enjoyed a few old fashioneds instead.
It was from this point on we started to realise that if ...
Other places to stay in Chicago
Magnificent Mile, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- VERY NICE HOTEL
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Avoid this hotel!
The Loop, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Top Notch Hotel
- Nice hotel & great location
- Mixed review
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Enjoyable Stay
- Would stay here again!
- Whats all the hoopla
Streeterville, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Great Free Breakfast & Happy Hour!
- Exactly what we needed
- Are you kidding? This place is super-fabulous-great-terrific
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Cool Hotel
- Sleek decor but need to work out the kinks
- Some things to keep in mind....
Gold Coast, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Better than Home
- Millenium Knickerbocker
- Not again here either
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Allerton Chicago!
- Great Hotel
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $217
- Great hotel
- Loved the Wyndham!
- Great location, Great Room
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Weekend getaway
- Loved It
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Heavenly Bed IS heavenly
- Fabulous Location...Room a Little Small
- Exquisite corner room view of the Mag Mile!!!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- GREAT BEDS!!
- Best night's sleep in town!
- Breakaway Offer
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice staff-terribly trained
- Very nice hotel; I was pleased
- Have to check it out!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $195
- A pleasant and upbeat experience
- James was OK, but not fantastic
- Great Hotel, Great Location
Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Some great views.
- Hotel 71 rocks!
- Potential but not a four star.
River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great View
- Don't go for the pool
- Excellent! I Highly Recommend!
The Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Nothing Spectacular
- Great Chicago Lodging
- Fantastic hotel! Great rates!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Good service hit and miss
- Stay some where eles!!!
- Very Hip W
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $163
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- We Will Definitly return!
- A room with NO BED????????
- Not up to par
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- I Will Never Stay Anywhere Else!
- Wonderful food, great design and atmosphere
- Great bathrooms
The Loop, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Fantastic Fourth
- Shocking experience!
- Wonderful getaway at the Fairmont
The Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Creepy, creepy, creepy
- Made our stay in Chicago wonderful.
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- They ruined Mothers Day!
- Loved The Drake!
- Loved the Drake
Magnificent Mile, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Excellent Hotel
- A great hotel.
Central Chicago, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Worst Hotel Ever Experienced
- ***BEWARE*** Choose another hotel in Chicago
- Holiday Inn Chicago
O'Hare Airport, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Great hotel!!!
- Another soulless Hilton
- Mixed feelings...