Del Mar Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... have never been to the Los Angeles area, let me tell you without hesitation, there is now way to prepare for the traffic here. It's absolutely crazy, congested, obnoxious... I could go on! You'll see a picture I took of our gps route... 15 miles to our hotel would take us over an hour!
We had our first event as a team for MRA Mobile Tours and it went very well! It was quite hectic as it was a very last minute set up ...
... My billet's dad was a track coach and had heaps of old track gear and we both got our hands on some cool old school gear! Overall a nice family that looked after us really well.
Liam Blyde & Nick Cathie
We had a really nice family. We didn't see much of their dad, but their mum was the funniest lady we have ever met. She made a huge effort to make sure we were comfortable and felt at home as much as possible. They were going to take us to all the best shopping ...
I spend 40 hours a week out of my life with a shovel in my hand being told what to do. If that doesn't motivate you to do something better with your life, I don't know what will.. It's like a suck hole of perfectly good time..
The only thing "WORK" has made me understand. Is to cherish the time I don't have to go to "WORK" that I don't enjoy. Also to be very aware of where my money goes based on the time it was taken to acquire it.
... was wrong with my name....since I had no middle name and had to put both names on the Family Name....not "Given" name which is your first name. Finally got that straight. But, each time I had to enter ALL the information about address, purpose of visit and credit card number. Finally that came through.
Next, Bev's application. She DOES have a middle name and both those names go on the Given Name line. Finally ...
This morning we awoke quite late (for us, anyway) - at 6:30am. Not really too surprising considering the complete and utter lack of sleep the previous day.. Our plan was to try to get to Union Station early, and sample everything that being a "First Class" passenger had to offer. It turns out that our choice of conveyance - calling a Taxi - probably wasn't the best choice - and we arrived with little time left to get checked in and find our way to Track 11 ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!