Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... to hit the town!
I got a shuttle bus to the los Angeles zoo and meet up with my family and friends there.
The shuttle bus arrived and i headed into the zoo to find my friends and family.
i eventually found them and we started off our tour at the zoo.
The first place we visited was the reptiles section. My little nephew who is 6 absolutely loves reptiles! I'm not a big fan of snakes and lizards they are one of ...
... relationships area (Southwest bagua area) can bring calming, protective energy.
HEALTH: A balanced energy in the feng shui health trinity of your home will help you stay calm and healthy, so keep a good eye on it throughout the year. In addition, look into popular feng shui cures for better health such as essential oils, air purifying plants, good feng shui art, crystals, etc. As long as you manage to keep ...
... kangaroos hopping around the place and almost seemed curious about what everyone's doing. It is quite odd to be walking across to the open kitchen and having to make a small diversion around a lounging kangaroo kicking back after a long day hopping around. The next day we planned to do a long walk through the middle of the gorge and stopped off at a number of Aboriginal rock art as well as walking into smaller gorges winding into narrow river systems. The day's walk was finished ...
We have finally arrived in LA! The girls are very excited.
This morning the girls and I had a nice game of horse shoes at the campsite before we set off for Palm Springs. On the road to Palm Springs we saw an enormous wind farm. There must have been at least 300 windmills. Most were working although the odd one in a row wasn't.
Palm Springs is where the rich and famous play. It is a lush green town with lots of gated communities and ...
Contrary to the song lyrics, it does rain in California, however the girls and I managed to fill in the time in the morning by strolling around the Beverley Mall. We saw plenty of candidates for the "Real Housewives of Beverley Hills" shopping in Prada, Gucci, and Dolce and Gabanna. While the girls and I shopped Andrew went to an exhibition at National Geographic, and walked the whole of the walk of fame, taking about 200 photos. In the afternoon we met up ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!