Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... eight miles down and nine miles back up.
Food... don’t take a cooker, save weight. Boiled eggs and pasta salad, muesli bars and baby carrots for three days.
Sleeping... bed rolls, share 2 sleeping bags between us and no tent because it’s going to be hot . Bugger - night before departure it’s cold and raining so quick change of plan - take all 4 sleeping bags and our massive not suitable for hiking 5.5 kilo tent.
Water… is ...
... Then it was off to Universal Studios. Cue feeling like a kid on a sugar rush. What a place! We did the studio tour first which was really cool. They took us round the front lot (all the big inside studios) first, but you can't really see much going on there. The back lot is much more exciting as it's where they have all the outdoor sets. The buildings look so real, it's very impressive. I won't tell you everything about it as I wouldn't want to ruin any ...
After a very early departure from the hotel I arrived to find check in not yet open, but queued with the other fifty people already there. 10 minutes later they started checking in. Pointed out the discrepancy in my Sydney/Brisbane leg. After much discussion, and 2 ...
... a little strange, lol. When I did back crawl I could see the dark LA sky and the top of the hotel. However swimming freestyle or breast stroke it was pretty dark, as there were only a few lights in the pool close to the wall to protect people from bumping their heads against the wall. After a good swim, Lisa came to the pool to take our lunch menu orders for tomorrow as everyone from the bus had already given theirs. After that we went back to our hotel room, took a shower and went to ...
... is an enormous telescope there that is open to the public in the evenings, and also a wonderful astronomy museum that unfortunately we didn't have enough time to explore thoroughly.
Our final destination was into the heart of madness on Hollywood Blvd. We saw business people, odd ball people, costumed people, homeless people and everything in between~ it was soooo crowded, but we were able to check out the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!