Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... of Disney Land. Yayyyy just a quick browse to get a taste before our tour tomorrow. Went on the Matterhorn, Cooper and Sam got straight on without hesitating, so proud especially of Cooper and they loved it so much, we went on it a second time!! Finished off early for an early tea at Denny's then back to hotel for an early night to catch up. Dulcie, Sam replied to your comment about not being at kinder - "don't you remember, It's my day off" It is 7.56pm and everyone is ...
... success #8 in the bag, his total finds right across middle America. Now onwards and upwards we had a 12 mile route into Los Angeles & up to Hollywood; sounds simple enough when you have checked the route plan and have a direction in mind. Turning onto Venice Boulevard and steaming it to the end, but having to stop at many intervals due to traffic lights. This stretch was the longest to cover on one road = 7 miles. We got to the correct turn off, but ...
... better meals, but I’d probably return.After dinner I stayed at the Reef to listen to their live music for a little bit before looking in the Beach Walk shops and some shops along Kalakaua.
Monday I had my first of a series of surfing lessons at Ty Gurney Surf School. I had surfed with them the last time I was on Oahu too. I had a 2 hour private and had Joey as my instructor today. I surfed with him last time as well. I did well and we worked on being able to ...
Learning a new language is like capturing a new land. Knowing a new lifestyle, new ideas, and new perspective will give you another point of view and you'll appreciate the reality much deeper. Obviously the language has got an incredible impact for our mind as we think in words and all our thoughts and concepts are deeply connected with the language that we speak. That's why every new language learned ...
Headed away around midday to head to christchurch to start our big adventure ..... Got to Canterbury Airpark and dropped the car off and they dropped us off at the airport ready to check in nice and early. Flight from Christchurch to Auckland went smoothly (apart from the turbulance that is) with us arriving with enough time to walk over to International, clear customs and then the queues started forming and our flight ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!