Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... lines weren't too bad, it was busy though since it was a weekend. It rained off and on during the day - but it didn't dampen our fun too much. Our favourite was Space Mountain (we did it twice); Riley particularly enjoyed Splash Mountain (three times) - and we did many other rides too. We hardly stopped for lunch but did manage to rest our weary feet for a sit down dinner. 14 hours later we were done. 14 hours!! ...
... But This time, just to chill on the beach (yesterday we only went on beach when it was really dark, for 5 minutes) and to work out at the outside muscle beach. So I'm pretty excited!!!Lazing about at the beach was fun and relaxing. Just to lie there and chill basically for the 1st time on this trip. I did that for a bit before my awesome workout! It's Tuesday here, and Tuesdays the best day, coz Tuesdays chest day. (for those weight ...
... fans just dont seem to hit everyone when there is 200 people waiting around for their flight. Eventually we found somewhere to eat, the food looked really expensive but I had 3 hungry kids so I give in and order a small peperoni pizza ( no mushrooms no olives) a side of chips and 4 cans of lemonade. And $70 later we sat at a table and waited. The chips arrived first they looked fine. Then came our mushroom and peperoni pizza. Not just big mushys mind you ...
... size 0 up themselves but it was really relaxed, friendly, chilled out, so pretty, amazing that you can cycle along beach path for 22 miles one way. Everywhere is and feels so clean, can't smoke outside, beaches super clean, weather amazing, such a nice temperature and blue skies all the time. Lots of outdoors stuff, cycling, hiking, beach time, could live there just US limited holidays puts me ...
... cool and affordable combat boots, but no flannel shirt or ripped jeans shorts yet. I did find an awesome edgy black outfit for the all black look. I grabbed an ice tea lemonade at starbucks, cause it was still bloody hot and rushed back to the edge as it was already getting late and I wanted to take Terri her class again. I was wearing my bright green top and black with purple Lululemon shorts and felt a bit more comfortable kind of knowing how her class is build up, what her warm up is ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!