Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Off to play - weather 78 temp. Cooler 13 hours riding yesterday in extensive heat sums up our journey yesterday. Riding across the long dry Nevada desert roads took its toil. Temp reaching 96. Along the way we saw ruins of more Motels, garages and shops abandoned- a grave yard of broken businesses. Heart breaking As we rode through San Bernadino you could slowly see the area improve as we ...
Starting tomorrow (Sept. 6th) I will be flying out west to Los Angeles, California! I will be visiting my family and am looking forward to soaking up the sun. I am excited to be visiting and spending some time with my uncle, my aunt, and my cool little 5 year old cousin. It has been a couple of years since I saw them last so it should be a lot of fun to see them and catch up.
I will have the weekend in Los Angeles ...
... beach with Cormack. Stopped at a surf shop and Court bought a pair of sunglasses so I get to wear mine. The fog which has been hanging around through most of their summer (its some sort or temperature inversion that leaves fog almost everyday on the coast, and sends smog into the hills. Its not the fog we know it is more like low cloud, so its still warm) had burnt off and the sun was shining. We ...
... for us when we returned. We then walked around locally, passed a number of gorgeous restaurants but none appropriate for Miss GF Vegetarian. We walk further and go past the most divine Hotel called Montage. It is built around these stunning gardens and just picturesque. I want to stay here if we ever return to LA. Just divine.
We finally find a restaurant called Via Alloro. Once again fantastic service and great food. We are all stuffed ...
... Now typically in the past I wouldn't have even considered the possibility of spending time in a hostel. But, with all things considered this is the only viable option when on a traveller budget. It's also the best way to interact with like minded people who are doing similar journeys across the globe. Admittedly it's not for everyone I know. To ease us into this new experience we had the company and pleasure of three Aussie guys in our dorm. The following couple of days were spent ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!