Del Mar Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... and we all enjoyed it. We shopped in Downtown Disney after lunch and the boys came across a shop called Rapid Car where they get to build a car. They choose a body, wheels, a spoiler and exhaust and any modifications they want to add to the car. They stand at a work shop and put it together themselves. Luke and Dylan went for a base model but John spruced his up. When they finished putting it together the staff member who was ...
... Megan moaned as Emma screamed all the way down!).
After negotiating a Wendy's diner car park just to get a photo of the Six Flags sign, we made our way back down the highway to our final campground of this holiday, Balboa RV Park in Los Angeles.
We had a bit of a scare on the road when a truck we were passing on our inside had a tyre blow-out alongside us. The noise! We can only assume some of the debris hit the side of the RV as there was an almighty ...
Our last full day of vacation! We had to wake up bright and early so that we could navigate our way to Santa Monica to meet our tour group for the day. Before we left Tennessee, Chad did his research and TripAdvisor revealed that "A Day in LA Tours" was ranked as a top attraction in all of LA, so we booked a tour! We made it across LA relatively easily, and found a place to park once we realized the meeting place was just on the sidewalk of a public park. As ...
... never having lost touch. Thanks in part to Pat for being our inspiration to get of our duffs and make this someday dream a reality in 2015. The other thanks goes to daughters for encouraging us to do it now and for being free to house sit. We are sitting in LAX waiting to board our second overnight flight this time to ...
I've been busy the last couple days, so let's talk about that.
Friday morning Jordan and I relaxed and did our reflection papers over the previous night's class period with the Covells. Since everyone else in our group was off doing their internships or working, Jordan and I decided to do some splorin on our own. (SIDE NOTE: Splorin, for those who do not know, is an in depth more adventurous form of exploring. Lewis and Clark were ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!