Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Early start on Saturday morning! Said bye to Dad and Ben. Happy to upgrade to extra room for my leg on the plane. Unfortunately surrounded by kids but absolutely loved flying with Virgin - meals were great.. Free choc and muffins! Alcohol included! My knee ached for abit but I didn't get ...
... Language is big factor, and yes most countries
do speak enough English to get around. Russia, China and Japan were
the hardest with other places normally understanding enough (unless
of course they expect more money, then their english suddenly dies!)
but it is part of travelling, as well as a sign of respect, to try
and learn just a few phrases in their language, even if it is simply
hello and thank you. Another big factor that hit us the most in ...
... Factory has not disappointed us again, delicious!! love love love it. Everyone enjoyed their meals but we probably should have stopped there and not tried some cheesecakes. So rich and sweet. We had a happy anniversary writing on our cake and louise got a little mini cream cake thing while being sung to. We were going to do some tourist shopping but i am so knackered and full i need sleep before our flight tomorrow. Vegas here we come!!
... i changed my mind and went fro at Ford Fiesta Instead, her names Fifi, the reason for my change was because the versa didn't have a boot cover. After about an hour of checking everything worked and having a little confusion on why my policy seemed to spread 2 sets of dates, (couldn't lend for more than 28 days), I was off.
This was my first time on the wrong side of the road in a car I'd never driven, in an automatic which I've never used without a real clue where i was going. ...
... beautiful pelicans, and a few shore birds, as well as sea lions out on the buoys near the Redondo pier. I love seeing all the sea life here; I missed it in Thailand, but the lovely warm water was so relaxing.
We're on our way to Baden Baden, Germany soon, but before we make the trip we’ll be visiting friends and family in Sacramento and Seattle. Look for a new entry in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!