Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... in Beijing during my layover and spoke to the girl across the aisle from that I had been staring at the last 12 hours. Her name was Parmeet, and she was on her way to New Delhi to visit her family. Not gonna lie, I did not think she was Indian during my staring period so that was a surprise. We ended up having a nice dinner in the Beijing airport waiting for our flights. I realize looking back now this was the ...
... valleys to Jennifer Anniston's house on stilts in the Hollywood hills (cough vertigo cough). We were driving down the 7-laned freeway and came across a man hysterically waving a 'Starz Map' from left to right above his head and girating the air whilst doing so. We pulled up to purchase a $10 map and he informed us of the famous person's house we were actually outside...Michael Jackson. Yes, I was within touching distance of the man in the ...
... to go as far northward as we did so it was our lucky day since that is where the best scenery is. We found a large pod of dolphins and cruised slowly observing their behavior. This company does not let you snorkel with the dolphins which is why I picked them, as it is better for the dolphins in the long run (though I admit it would be cool to be in the water with them). After the dolphins had moved on, we dropped anchor and went snorkeling. The visibility on this side of ...
... we’ll have room on the table for the entrée.”
“I love your pork roast,” Dancer flatters. “Ooh, the cheese on top of your potatoes is heavenly. What kind is it?”
“Thank you, Dancer. It’s a white cheddar with chipotle swirled in it, and it’s melted on top of sour cream, dill weed, and potatoes. Now, I still need ideas for my story about you two. We are so lucky to ...
Arrived safely at LAX....awaiting the next flight which will take me onto Portland Oregon, the delay on the previous flight and immigration/customs clearance had me a little worried that i wasn't going to make this flight...but all good and made it with an hour to spare. I'm feeling really tired after that last flight of 14hrs as I didn't get much in the way of sleep. I was just trying to work out how long I've been up for, but after trying to do ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!