Del Mar Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... from Ireland who wanted to see whether Aussies or the Irish were better drinkers. With this mix of people, it's understandable how the night turned large - great fun but :) I woke up feeling okay but went downhill as the day went on - I think this is where they say it's best to keep drinking. Cass was very unwell so we headed down to the beach and slept for the day/afternoon, only getting up for needed resources such as food and water.(living the vaycay dream - ...
We headed from San Bernadino to stay in the Rosemead area of Los Angeles for a bit of a cheaper stay. We dropped our bags off and headed for Hollywood to get it out of the way. We knew that it would be another tourist trap and as you have probably gathered from Las Vegas and Time Square entries, we aren't a fan of this at all. Now a lot of the same happens here as it does down Time Square, people try to shove CDs in your hand which ...
January 29, 2015: We had been preparing and planning for months what was essentially the continuation of our big trip around the U.S. (with a two-year layover in Vegas!). The time had come to leave and begin/resume the journey, but wait. It would not be that easy...
Our driveway in the second Vegas house was super-steep. So much so, that we couldn't just connect our trailer to the car as you would normally, we had to back the trailer down the driveway by resting it against ...
... weeks. Old friends, family, and everyone in Ballard giving me an awesome send off. I'm going to miss (almost) everyone! Take care of OP for me. By which I mean keep Firestone Union Jack IPA The Best Beer Ever Brewed By Mankind on tap. One last note, to anyone who is concerned about my safety, watch this short video: http://youtu.be/oRIsC764Nn4 See? I'll be ...
Well by default we ended up back in LA. Not by choice and I'm absolutely sure not by choice of the man who had a heart attack and died. Fortunately a group of cardiovascular surgeons were on the plane, and as we discovered later, the surgeon who resuscitated the man was with us in premium economy and with us at the hotel we were assigned to last night.
Five hours out of Dallas FW the pilot made the decision to turn around, with Hawaii 5 ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!