Del Mar Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Del Mar Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... about it today and comparing it to fishing. There are different ways to catch fish. And I am doing it the ******* hard way. Going out to sea for the whole day, to some far off location and using a piece of string to catch a small ass fish. Well actually I'm catching a few fish, but I only get to keep one. The rest go to my boss who owns the boat and string I'm using. But then when I do get my small fish home, usually not til the end of the week, I cut it in half, and ...
... I wasn't going to mention this again but one of the bathrooms(I'm starting to talk American already) had 3 huge mirrors on the walls. As a recovering Narcissoholic this was a huge challenge as there's not many places to look in a plane toilet. Having said that, it was the biggest toilet I've seen on a plane. Probably not enough room to swing a cat but I think you could have swung a kitten or even a small puppy. As I ...
... this blog - "Hey y'all!"). Last night, I removed the mobile app that lets me check my work email from my phone and iPad. This way I won't be tempted to check it while I'm on the other side of the world. This is going to be a complete break for me and I'm definitely beyond looking forward to it. It helps to know that I've left my responsibilities in some very competent hands at work, and so I know that things will be handled while I'm ...
... will not take it as a joke you smoking in their buildings. He thought about it. Oh well. I'll wait till we get to LA. We had 15 hours to go, so the quick photo and Facebook update of us standing in front of Ayres Rock. Mark said he had a 'Woman's Day' thankfully, and no not to to read or look at the pictures, but rather do the huge crossword in it. Yeah that'd fill all the time in... Not having flown international much, Mark continued to ask questions all the ...
... s. So, Dick dropped me off and he took off to buy ant killer!!!! He sprayed it on the floor mats and they were supposed to be killed on contact hoping they would mostly be dead by the time we finished breakfast. We ordered breakfast, ate, drove to Lil's with the windows wide open where we proceeded to unload the entire car. The car smelled HORRIBLE! Of course, neither of us like that toxic stuff around, but not sure what else to do! So, the four of ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!