Logis de la Clape
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Logis de la Clape Narbonne
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...
We'll here we are in the the sunny hot Mediterranean. Left this morning at 10 ish and after an uneventful trip, unburdened by lorries, don't think there allowed to drive on a Sunday at there was a distinct lack of then and when we pulled in to an Aire they were all parked up (Andy drove all the way, cos he's good like that) we arrived in a puddle, or rather would of if we hadn't got aircon , phew 37 degs in the shade. Got told where our pitch ...