TripAdvisor Reviews De Admiraal Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... we didn't want to participate in any activities in the area however it was defiantly worth seeing it. Some of the girls were nice looking... Others were just scary!! We're all packed now though and ready to get out first train in the morning to Berlin. It's quiet exciting cos it's like an all new adventure is about to start ...
Firstly this morning we met up with Jeanette & Paul, for breakfast. After 17 days together, today we were each going our own way for the final couple of weeks of our holidays. It was quite sad actually, as it has been great having company to travel with and we have all got along really well. With breakfast behind us and our farewells over, Rob and I headed to the station. Today was the day we had to navigate our way, with no tour organised, and left to ...
... amp; easily carved. It was very interesting.
There are people living in the houses, I think it would be hard living in a museum, have people continually walking past your front door & peering in the windows.
We found out today the boat is going next on a 3 week cruise to the Black sea, would love to do this trip, perhaps we should stow away. The staff said they would look after ...
Greg and I were up early and caught the tour bus to visit the tulips! First stop was a bulb farm where they showed us how the farming of all the bulbs works. The Netherlands produces 10billion bulbs a year! Mr. Janze and his son showed us the fields where all the bulbs are planted, talked about the crop rotation, disease control, and hybrid development which can take up to 10 years. If you notice ...
... one end is the magnificent 'Night Watch' now beautifully restored in fact not dark at all. Then a walk around some side galleries and it was time to go home. We only saw 1/2 of level 2
Dinner back at the hotel, since it was cold and wet out.
Next day we were instructed to catch the 1146 train to Gouda ~46min so that Willem could meet us.
Please go to the next blog
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Prinsengracht 315 - 331, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $57
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant