No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews De Admiraal Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... and some marijuana smoke. There were a number of lit billboards warning people of the latest trend in illegal drug sales. Apparently some have been hawking a dangerous heroine drug as cocaine to unsuspecting tourists on the streets which has caused some serious illness. So, word to the wise, if you want co caine you need to buy it from the legal coffee shops that seem to be on every other corner. We also found a lovely ...
... 10/2 -- We are now in Azay-Le-Rideau, a charming small village in the Loire Valley. About a 3.5 hour drive, mostly easy! Our hotel, the Biencourt truly IS as was claimed in our Rick Steves guide. On first impression, if we were to move to a small village in France, this one would sure be a candidate!! 10/3 -- Azay-Le-Rideau to Mortemart -- Another summary from sunny (84 degrees!) France. Yesterday we got Diane some pain med for her back and sadly left Azay. At ...
Up at 5.30 am on Wednesday 24th September to commence the day's travel to Amsterdam. We checked out of the hotel at 7.20 am and walked to the station catch the 8.01 am train from Brugge to Brussels. We arrived safely in Brussels at 08.55 am, a quick visit to the supermarket for a baguette for the next leg. We departed Brussels on time at 9.52 am for Rotterdam, a pleasant journey and great scenery. We ...
... br> We did obviously take a trip down the more famous parts of the area and not to get to philosophical it is still amazing to see girls that in another circumstance or situation could easily be gracing the cover of a magazine or walking a catwalk being leered at, stared at and I guess hired if they are "lucky" enough. To finish the experience properly Shaylee also got her first glimpse of a peepshow, the look of shock and awkwardness on ...
... However, I am fat enough that I really don't need the belt except for looks. I could not locate a Kohl's in Amsterdam--imagine that. Maybe I can find some suspenders, yeah that's a look that could work for me (and embarrass my family). Tomorrow we take the high-speed train to Antwerp and then change to an inter-city train to Brugge where we will spend the next two days.
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant