No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews De Admiraal Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... with fish and chip shops, bustling cafes and souvenir shops. A side show alley type organisation was setting up in the streets so they were quite busy and crowded.
Short lunch and coffee in a bakery which had a fantastic range of cakes, breads and chocolate goods. Temptation too great and we supplemented our ham and cheese rolls with a selection of sweet things !
On the bus again and headed for Edam. This has to be the most picture ...
... With a collection this size, you have to pick and choose carefully what you are going to see and with the RIjkmuseum's collection it is easy to narrow your focus to the most important part: the Dutch Master Collection. The Rijkmuseum has approximately 2000 paintings that cover the Dutch Golden Age. This collection covers works by Frans Hals, Jan Steen, Van Dyck, Rembrandt, and Vermeer. The Dutch Master Collection contains The Nightwatch and The Jewish Bride by ...
... Airport. Check in went smoothly. We walked to the gate and found our old reliable Starbucks to start the day off right. We got our usual...Carmel macchiato for George, Carmel frappucino for Sharon, mocha cookie creme frappucinos for Chloé and Grant, and peppermint tea for Tiffani. There was also a great restaurant called Pret A Manger in the airport that serves food with no chemicals, no preservatives, just real food. Whatever food is not eaten at the ...
... We walked about 5 blocks to the AmaSonata (of course dragging our luggage with us). We checked in and were escorted to our rooms which were across from each other. After unpacking, we went up to the Lounge where we were served a snack & dessert. We sat with Brenda & Sherm from Rock Hill, SC, Jodi & Bob from ND and Linda & Mario from Wyoming. Sherm is a pilot with United so he & Robert had lots ...
... place. I had a free ticket, but if I had of bought a ticket I would have been disappointed. Heading for the floating flowered markets. So many bulbs. If only I could send some home. The smell of the fresh flowers was beautiful. Leaving off from there I just walked some more and found myself some how in china town. Only small ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant