No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews De Admiraal Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... glassed in samples of all the soft and hard drugs out there. They had a graffiti exhibit that was quite different - not our cup of tea but..........
Most noteworth.y was the fact that this museum was the site of an old orphanage stared by the original owner of the little restaurant where we ate lunch. It all started to give the children who had lost their parents due to the plague. Quite a museum indeed. We joined our ...
... br> In the middle of the week Joe and I took an all day 11 hour guided tour of areas outside of the city. It was a long but enjoyable day and it was great to see the windmills, Volendam, a cheese shop, Marken, a clog maker, the Delft factory, Delft and the Hague. I think one needs to go on a guided tour every now and then to remind oneself why one doesn't do it all the time! Joe was ready to strangle one lady after the first stop... what did she not ...
After our tour of the Anne Frank house, I had a lot on my mind -- not the least of which was how few scars Amsterdam seems to bear from the atrocities of WWII. The Netherlands was under German occupation for nearly the whole duration of the war and those were pretty grim years -- tens of thousands died from nazi violence and starvation. As I bike through the city at night, I try to look for those scars. My mother-in-law was born just outside of Amsterdam (in ...
We have just left the port at Amsterdam having been treated to a tour of the city including a canal cruise. All interesting but I didn't think it had a really good vibe. There are cyclists everywhere who have right of way over everyone and none wear helmets. Saw the floating flower markets where one can buy anything that grows including magic mushrooms and cannabis starter kits. Our guide was quite forthcoming about her beloved city and it seems that no ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Keizersgracht 224, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $57
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Stadhouderskade 7, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $63
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant