Days Inn Town Hall Casino
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... then the next song was "Time to say goodbye" in English and Italian with Andrea Bocelli and someone - and that started me off on round two. It ended with the fountains squirting as high as the roof of the hotel and with such force that it makes a cracking sound. Just too spectacular for words. I was so revitalized by that show that I decided to carry on down the strip a bit further, but when I got to Caesars Palace again, I almost lost the will to live. So I decided to ...
... Kingman which is the location of the aircraft grave yard that you may have seen on TV. All the worlds old decommissioned planes are put to rest there. We also managed to stop for lunch there and I had the realisation that this would be close to the last fast food lunch we had to endure (it's been a tough gig). From one every six months to every day for six weeks has been quite a challenge and has done nothing for my ...
... casinos. Played a bit on the slot machines and the last evening we spent at a bar in a casino where you get free cocktails if you play the poker machine that is placed in the bar. So you sip a bit on your margarita play a bit of poker and in the end we lost $5 and had our margaritas for free!
But 2 days of Vegas is more than enough for us and we can’t wait to get back into the nature again. Next stop is Zion National Park but more of that in the next ...
... connecting us but we could also cross at street level.
As we had to book extra days we chose to try another room to see what they were like. The first room was nearly a suite - we had booked it on the internet (no disappointment there. So it was interesting to see what type of a room we got at a last minute booking. Again we were not disappointed the second was equally as good and again more the size of a suite than hotel room. All for ...
... how I feel after so long camping and driving through these landscapes. Drove into Vegas with Elvis singing 'Viva Las Vegas'. We're staying at The Stratosphere which is right on 'The Strip' (Las Vegas Boulevard) between Downtown and Uptown. The observation deck has a fantastic 360deg view of Vegas and surrounds (inc. the start of the extraterrestrial highway). Had dinner at the buffet with Neil, Margaret, Fe, Ruben and John before meeting Chris, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Town Hall Casino Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $50
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $29
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $80
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $25
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $35
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $65
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $29
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $30
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $119
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotel$311 average
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotel
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing