Days Inn Sutter Creek
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Continental Breakfast
- Tennis Court
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Non-smoking rooms
Photos of Days Inn Sutter Creek
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Sutter Creek
Travel Blogs from Sutter Creek
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
Happy New Year to All! It's cold (for us in central California) with temps in the low forties and strong 20 mph winds blowing. After spending yesterday and this morning reading about our destinations online and viewing some wonderful photos other bloggers have posted, it's time to seriously think about packing. We expect to be in colder, wetter weather once ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
We rented a car for a day and probably drove about 200 miles to a bunch of old gold rush towns and I couldn't have been more happier with the decision! The gold rush towns kept their original buildings and have old towns. We stopped by about 5 old towns within 60 miles of Sacramento and did a giant loop. Some of the old towns didn't have much to see and some of them did. Folsom was one of our first stops. It had ...