Days Inn and Suites Red Bluff
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Kids activities or Babysitting
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
The trip to Selma, Oregon can be done in about eight or nine hours if you are into hard traveling. My back tells me four hours is about right. There is nothing special about Redding except that it is about half way, there is a La Quinta Inn across the street from a small Chinese restaurant and I am accumulating La Quinta Return points. After about two hours with Chinese character ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... 500 gallons a day of water! Also, the rapid decrease in temperature. It went from 80 degrees in southern Oregon down to 60 in about an hour as we headed into California and the Redwoods.
After driving east from the Redwoods into Redding, CA, on some very twisting and winding roads, this song came on the radio at the perfect time: Everyday is a Winding Road by Sheryl Crow
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
We woke up to a beautiful sunny day, mid 60's. We found out last night that parts of Lassen are still closed due to snow, but we’re going up anyway to see what we can see. We also wanted to see Shasta Dam and Shasta Lake, so we drove north on Hwy 151. Shasta Dam is the second largest dam in North America. We thought we could get a tour (they're free) but there was a school group coming in at 11 ...