Days Inn Hillsboro
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... within the desert theme, again was mountainous in the distance but had many more hills rolling around the desert. On the drive into the park, we saw a Javelina which looked like a small warthog but apparently is not part of the pig family! We watched it gallop away and carried on, further into the park to look for somewhere to park for the night. We found an off road trail and a gravelled space just off the trail with seemed perfect. We ate our ...