Days Inn Hillsboro
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... We decided to check out some of the many food trucks "meals on wheels" they call it. Some of these are now permanently set in one place while many others are transient and as there was a music festival on (Austin City Limits Festival) there were crowds of people. We decided to let the younger people have the food trucks on Sunday night and waited until Monday night. What a mistake that was. Obviously the food truck people needed a night off and those we could find ...
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco