Days Inn Hillsboro
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Free parking
Photos of Days Inn Hillsboro
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... to buy them via the company, therefore joining the team. A single financier can have one or numerous units of self-contained space, but the company operating the financial investment team collectively handles all the residences, dealing with maintenance, advertising and marketing uninhabited devices and also interviewing occupants. For this administration, the company takes a portion of the regular monthly rental fee. There are ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... within the desert theme, again was mountainous in the distance but had many more hills rolling around the desert. On the drive into the park, we saw a Javelina which looked like a small warthog but apparently is not part of the pig family! We watched it gallop away and carried on, further into the park to look for somewhere to park for the night. We found an off road trail and a gravelled space just off the trail with seemed perfect. We ate our ...