Days Inn Hillsboro
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Free parking
Photos of Days Inn Hillsboro
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... Bureau, realty has consistently increased in worth from 1940 to 2006, then continued to dip and rebound from 2008 to 2010. There are, of program, blemishes on the face of what seems like an optimal financial investment. You can finish up with a bad lessee which ruins the property or, even worse still, wind up having no tenant in any way. This leaves you with a adverse monthly cash circulation, indicating that you could have to rush ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... This was supposed to be huge caves that sit 800ft underground. And so it was. Again, the drive to the park had the most amazing scenery and we just kept mouthing 'wow' around every bend and over every hill. When we were around 20 minutes away, we followed the large bends in the roads and suddenly, we were surrounded by very high rock faces; driving through a valley of cliffs. The surroundings evened out and the road started to hold an upwards gradient which ...