Days Inn Ellensburg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Tennis Court
- Drycleaning onsite
- Continental Breakfast
- Minbar in room
Photos of Days Inn Ellensburg
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
But we didn't get done until late in the afternoon, and we were going to Blu-Shasta, an RV park on the way to Wenachee, but being beat, shot, tired, sore, sad (sort of) we got as far as the Ellensburg KOA, for god's sake. But we stopped at Freddies for some wine and goodies, and we camped right on the river, so LIFE'S GOOD SO FAR, ...
...and so you guys may wonder what we used to do for fun back in our hometown... well you kinda have to get creative or get married. Meaning we are very creative girls. Have you ever done the dutty wine? Have you ever seen a White Girl do the Dirty ...