Days Inn Las Cruces
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Las Cruces
Travel Blogs from Las Cruces
... hour from Las Cruces, via Aquirre Camping Grounds and Baylor Pass for a view to the missile launching facility.
the gypsum sand dunes, out in the desert, are an incredible sight. Peter experienced that especially, as the glare was blinding. He didn't have sunglasses. Nelly and I had a few sled rides down the dunes and it was good fun!
We also hiked out to Dripping Springs. There was a resort there that dates back to the 1870s when it enjoyed quite ...
... 3/22/15 Singapore
Mon, 03/23/15 Singapore
Tue, 03/24/15 Singapore (CRUISE STARTS!)
Marina Bay Cruise Centre
... s very lush with a bit of skiing and typical forest setting. It was very pretty and quite small and secluded, nice for a get away with log cabins and simple pleasures. A video was put on about the local area and I took a snooze and we stopped at 4.15 pm at Artesia McDonalds for our comfort break before finally leaving at 4.50 pm. We arrived in Carlsbad at Best Western Stevens Inn at around 5.30 pm. We were once again offered Welcome drinks and a hot salsa. We ...
... could have your trailer or truck washed and waxed for $1.50/foot. This was a terrific buy for the owners in that you could have your 40 foot motorhome washed and waxed by hand for a mere $60. It would take them 3-4 hours to complete the job with perhaps 5 guys working on it. The tragedy of this was that the workers only received 30% of the cost, ie. $18 split 5 ways. The other 70% went to the RV park owners for providing the wax and ...
... and completely blocking the road. Cars began wondering what we were doing, so Mike tried one more time to start the engine and it sputtered and gasped and then fired up. We immediately drove it into the campground, breathed a big sigh of relief and popped the tops off a couple beers ( Shiner Bohemian Black Lager from Texas) and relaxed! Tomorrow, on to Albuquerque and Sante ...