Days Inn Alvarado
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Alvarado
Travel Blogs from Alvarado
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
The time difference gotto us and we slept in to almost 10. Breakfast at the hotel was very good however we are already missing good coffee.
A quick chat (not) to the concierge who was a former Argentine rugby player who married a kiwi, before we were in a cab for Irving shopping mall. Not as big or frantic as Grapevine Mills, but it did have a Macy's and a Sears.
Back to the hotel with ...
... around the city precinct and found the free bus "Dart Around Town" giving an excellent overview of this lovely, clean, modern city. Spent some time visiting JFK sites and listening to the story of his assassination through the eyes of the locals. Found our first cowboy store (where Paul couldn't resist buying Texan boots for Jaxon - they are soooo ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.