No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Singapore
... you usually get.
Changi airport is great and my 14 hour stopover worked well - drop off carry-on bags at hotel, wander around shops, quick bite to eat at one of the Singapore Street Stalls, wander through the Butterfly garden then off to bed. Unable to hear any noise inside the terminal building from planes - if there weren't airport related signs then you could just think you're in a mall.
... eye opening, way of viewing animals you jumped off the tram and could walk along the different trails where you could see some of the animals again. On these trails we found ourselves following one of the keepers on their feeding route. Which started with this magnificent tiger, hyenas and the lions. The predominant male leader of the pack could be heard roaring from across the other side of the park. We even got to see some ...
... bye to everyone and went to Penang/Malaysia. I have to say, I really liked Thailand and am definitely coming back. I will miss you Sangsom buckets and sticky rice with mango! :) I kinda rushed through Malaysia. Spent one night in Georgetown - cool little city, beautiful streetart - and 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur. Not sure what I think about the city, Its kinda dirty and not thaaaaat beautiful but got to hang out with some really fun Brits and enjoy free drinks on the ...
... rest of Southeast Asia. Everywhere in the airport, you could see touch screens to rate the service you just used: toilets, information counters, etc. we took a shuttle bus to our hotel in little India. The roads were perfectly clean, and the traffic was ok, with the right number of cars on the road. I had difficulty imagining this was a 5.5 million people city! In Singapore, owning a car is a privilege, not a right as in America. The plates number is limited and can cost ...
- I really have enjoyed that there have been next to no one in our side of the hostel and every one is staying over on the dorm side. It means that there is no noise at night time and I'm able to sleep
- This room however has made me sick because the air conditioning is blowing right on my face all night. I haven't been able to get over this cold
- We have been going down the road at a local Hawker center for breakfast. Its interesting that's for sure, but called ...
Other places to stay in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Buidling work on city side
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $330
Downtown Core, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Will stay again ...
- Excellent hotel and spa
- Highly recommended
Singapore River, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Great Hotel, Great Location.
- Great Family Hotel !!
- Merchant Court - BEST hotel in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $251
- Good business hotel
- COZY CORNER
- Great Stopover Break
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Not as fantastic as expected
- Unsurpassed Service - These Rave Reviews are Earned
- Shangri-La - SUPERB
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $220
- Let's set the record straight
- Luxury but no atmosphere
- Great location, great hotel
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Good hotel, good location, great japanese restaurant
- One of the best stays in Singapore
- Best value in Singapore!
East Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $222
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Loved this hotel very good location
- Loved the Holiday Inn, Singapore
- Fabulous location
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Value
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Good... but not memorable.
- Good Location but noisy
- Good 5 star hotel - Grand Tower Deluxe Rooms
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $351
- Wonderful Service!
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
- A Rave!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Outdated hotel
- Going Downhill - quickly
- Had a great experience for 3 months
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great Location
- Tea please
- Good Hotel
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Cosy Hotel with good location
- Good Value
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $221
- Long time ago - but it was good then
- Hilton Singapore still in the 1970s
- Decent hotel
Rochor, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Good location but rooms very dirty
- Great location, iffy hotel
- Better than Expected
Tanglin, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Average Hotel
- Nothing Great
- Time for a change
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- Great hotel
- Definitely my favourite in Singapore
Kallang, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Did not like it very much!
- Lousy Experience
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $275
- Can do better
- A smashing time!!!
- Trendy and chic suitable for the business traveller
Central Region, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- Generally good
- Great Hotel
- Excellent hotel in great location !!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $227
- Will be excellent when refubishment is complete
- Loss of faith
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great Travel Breaker
- Overpriced and a rip-off
- Excellent Hotel and Great value for money.