Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... outside the sleepy spa town Druskininkai, millionaire / snail salesman / ignobel peace prize winner Viliumas Malinauskas has founded this amazing Soviet art collection / zoo / play ground in his own back yard. Legend has it, he just likes them for their artistic value.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
... crossed the 'dead line', he waskilled on the spot by one of the guards. How can it be connected with the time limit today? Probably, when people started to use the expression for time issues, they killed each other for being late with something :)
What i've done today on my way to the dreams:
1) + (a two-hour training, less sugar)
... to my vegetarian diet (no meat/fish or any dead creature), though i will include eggs in my ration
- no food 2 hours before the trainging, and in the evening (ap. from a cup of tea with some honey)
c) improve my general health state:
- heart supporting vitamins (MgB6 3 times a day)
- good sleep (start changing my "day frames", so as to be able to train 2 times a day in spring)
... of new information for you.
In "the blade" you are not allowed to write in a flowery style, it should contain a precise plan of your actions, condensed and simple instructions.
The last part "The rime frost" is for your side-thinking, phylosophy, any idea you want to explain your opinion on.
- Another idea is the structire of "my list". It should be very organised as I'm going to use it for almost a year as a guide. During the last five years ...
... of my friends.The language of my soul is russian, but years of keeping notes in english made it possible for me to "feel" one more language, at least to some extent. Don't quite remember when i reached the point when I started thinking and seeing dreams in english. In fact, only by creating an artifitial english-speaking atmosphere around me I manage to use that language every day.
2) Why do i start a "travel" blog?
I adore travelling and people ...