No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... nouveau vocabuaire:
- une explication plausible
- nommer en memoire de
- un moyen de circuler facilement
- transport de marchandises
- (le) partimoine mondial de l'UNESCO
...Did you konw that a "deead line" during The Civil War in America used to define a real line which was drawn around the camp of the prisoners and served as the border of the camp. If ...
b) get back to my weight category (45 kg) (never ever start silly non-eating diet! training will be impossible, plus additional heart problems. still, i need to cut off some products as well as decide on the right timing)
- cut off sugar (i said finishing a buiscuit, haha), pastry, white bread. Allowed: rye/wholegrained bread, a bar of dark chocolate (100 g a week)
- concentrate on the protein products ...
... in terms of writing/remembering. The idea of putting it into life can be tough, however elementary it may sound. For example instead of writing "I'd like to improve my technics in taekwondo, learn very complex kicks and be able to use them in sparring", you may write "I'd like to become a champion", which basically includes a lot more than the first long phrase, and is easy to keep in mind. However, not so many people say that. Why? Is anybody prohibited from ...
I hope very much that in future i'll be able to start a REAL travel blog, with destinations and loads of excitement on pages from visiting new places.
Before posting my first note, i'd like to make clear a few points.
1) Why do i write in english?
- I'm belorusian by nationality and live in Belarus. Here, we have some problems indicating our native language. Much simplier situation's with official languages: there two of them in Belarus ...
... then found a place and explored some more on foot as it was a beautiful sunny day. We even tried to pop into a few spas (as this town was apparently known for them) but unfortunately none of them had any availabilities or what we were looking for. Alas, we just kept walking around and found some neat places around town, then eventually found a restaurant to have a late lunch. It was a cool spot right ...