Crown Resort Beach Cottages
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Cocoa Beach
... my earliest opportunity I'm spinning the car around and getting the hell away. Disappointingly there isn't a J Crew at the mall but I find a couple of things I like. So with my brief retail therapy stint I head over to Cocoa Beach for my next hotel. I am staying at the Hilton after recommendation. On arrival I'm instantly given a free upgrade to the pretty neat top floor. I am even a room with a Beach ...
... 1 turn really and I am back up to speed headed southbound in no time. I have driven in hot and humid before, but this time it is extreme! Want to share an interactive experience? try this at home:
- set the thermostat to 100 degrees farenheit
- put on a couple of sweaters, or a leather jacket that weighs 20 lbs
- put on some long johns, unless you have some chaps from your cowboy phase
- put an unbalanced load in the dryer and ...
... Atlantis experience then Imax Theatre then Exploration Space and finally Rocket Garden before getting back on the bus at 5.15 for a 5.30 departure.
The bus tour was great. Took about 40 minutes and drove around most of the launch pads as well as vehicle assembly buildings etc and gave you some history as well as current and future plans. Also saw some tortoises and gators and Manatees. The tour ends at a ...
... Room 4 today and imagine what it must have been like during the final countdowns of each mission. Previously used to manage Apollo and Space Shuttle launches, the firing room used about 600 engineers and managers in the Apollo era and 200 personnel in the space shuttle era. The room is outfitted with semi- circular computer consoles that serve as the nerve centre for mission control. It is here that the test director polls ...
Gav left early while I relaxed and enjoyed coffee in bed which Gav had made before he left. Then it was time for breaky, so toasted bagels and smothered in cream cheese, then went and sat out on the balcony to enjoy the view. And what a view! See attached pics.
While I was out on the balcony, a brown rabbit came out of the bushes and started eating the grass. Obviously wild but very healthy judging the size of ...
Other places to stay in Cocoa Beach
1300 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Nice pool but that's it
- Look elsewhere..
- Not as bad as feared
1550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Disappointing sub standard hotel
- Hilton location was perfect
5500 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $72
2080 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Double Tree hotel, remodeled, but has problems
- Great room, great service, smoky smelling rooms
- Was quite satisfied
3901 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- DIRTY ROOMS, WOW
- Horrible, dirty!
- Worked for me!
3425 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Fabulous! A great place to stay!
- Nothing Special... needs some help
- We enjoyed our stay
3435 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Upcoming company coming to town!
- The perfect blend of relaxation, craziness, and a stable work environment!
- Pleasant Trip - get what you pay for
4001 North Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Very Nice
- It's not what we expected
1 Hendry Ave, Cocoa Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Deneen at front desk so helpful
- Filthy carpet, inadequate maid service
5575 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
3655 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $73
4300 Ocean Beach Blvd., Cocoa Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Enjoyed our Stay at the Inn!
- A Great Vacation at the Inn.
- Great Place
3185 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach | Hotelfrom $82
- Terrible Attitude !
- Luna Sea is basically nice, a good value
- Quaint and friendly.
900 North Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach | Hotelfrom $72
- Friendly and helpful staff, but...
- Know the building you are in - then you will be fine
- Hmm...we must have stayed in the neglected rooms
1701 South Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach | Hotelfrom $98
3499 S. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach | Hotelfrom $93
4440 Ocean Beach Blvd., Cocoa Beach | Hotelfrom $144