Courtyard Wilmington Newark/Christiana Mall
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Newark
- I arrived without incident. Visited for a while. Enjoyed the nice weather until the storms came. A tree down the street broke in half!
- Jack is the newest member of the ABK's. Since he is only 7 months old he thinks the world is his personal chewy toy.
- I apologize to every one for my poor communication skills this past week. I must have had a dark cloud over my email send ...
... we called around looking for a closer hotel. Come to find out we picked a busy ass weekend to explore Philly... 3 conventions and the Philly marathon! so yea all rooms close to the city are booked solid.
Then while we locked our doors because a "creeper" was near us looking all creeptastic thinking he was going to be a serial killer, the white ...
Excitement is building in the Cook/Staikoff household. 5 days until we leave.
- We're cleaning (We want to return to sparkle city)
- Making final packing decisions,
- Continuing our research (Jeff's new workout friend, a history professor, has been supplying us with videos and books on the places we're going ...
... eye doctor appointment which was at 9am in center city. It took a little longer then expected since they had me confused with my sister in-law Jenny. Luckily I got it all straightened out and they got the right chart together. I still have 20-20 vision so the Lasik was still a great choice!! We took Nash to the vet for his appointment at 1pm. He was due for some shots and we figured he could have a wellness check up and get tested for heart worm. He ...
... amp; comfortable.
First stop yesterday was the Chesapeake Bay Bridge & Tunnel, affectionally referred to by 'Fadie-Belle' (our GPS unit) as the CBBT) . We had lunch at the Restuarant/Gift Shop in the middle of the bay (GOOD CHEESEBURGER...Yumm), and stood at the point and watch ships go by & dolphins at play.
We did get to see (not visit) one ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
More great choices in Newark
Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Newark
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations