Courtyard by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Courtyard by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Courtyard by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
Travel Blogs from Salt Lake City
- So I haven't yet visited the behavioural health unit I am visiting here in Salt Lake as I arrived over the weekend but couldn't help wanting to jot down and share my current thoughts.
- Today I've been researching the Orem Nursing model, a nursing model used by a previous hospital I visited, as I hadn't heard of it before and wanted to know more. Dorethea Orem was a nurse that registered with a diploma in nursing from Washington DC in 1930. She ...
... I chose education and we heard from many speakers about starting / planning our Take Action projects. I still don't know what to do for my project, but I know I will know in the next few days. We had so many speakers today, including Elizabeth Smart. She was abducted for nine months. Her story about staying positive even through her struggles was extremely inspiring. I am excited for tomorrow to learn more about education and meet new people.
- I woke up at 9am
- I went down to the front desk and talked to them about what I was going to do during my 5 day stay
- That day I decided to go to the Hogle Zoo and bought a sweatshirt while I was there
- I met the zookeeper who works with ...
... I was being interviewed, the follow up calls, and finally departing as their selectee. I am looking forward to having the summer of my life, and enjoying every minute of it.
As I arrived in Salt Lake, and first met the crew, I immediately got the feeling that this was NOT going to be a job. I was welcomed into a family and they were very supportive of my joining their crew.
... dinner of salmon, rice and carrots in the van before heading back to the campsite.
Dylan hasn't forgotten about his cheesecake. With his fore finger pointing into the air he says "mummy I have waited very patiently for my cake and I ate all my dinner nicely, so give it to me now please", haha. He loved it obviously "thank you for my lovely cake, it was mummy and daddy's pleasure".
The boys have an enjoyable swim and Emma puts Taya to ...