Courtyard by Marriott Lafayette Airport
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Courtyard by Marriott Lafayette Airport
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
Dang has crawfish for sale, it's inside a gas station and you can order it live or boiled. 3 lbs minimum and they are $2/lb live and $3/lb boiled. When I asked how much one person could eat, she said oh, about 3 lbs. 6 lbs later (figured the kids would prefer hotdogs) and we were set. SIX pounds is a LOT of crawfish to peel. Now we know.... Doggone tourists. But man was it good!!! The question becomes.... Will the Mosquitos quit biting us now that we are eating local ...
Went to the beach after our yummy creole food, hit cypremort point, which is a man made beach and port. Saw a dead baby alligator on the side of the road so of course we had to do the tourist thing and stop to gape at it. Kids and dog had wonderful time in water, although it was too murky for any snorkel action. Water was very warm, almost too warm to help cool us ...
Miss Sara from the rice mill said Bon Creole was where we needed to eat. When We got there to order, several people were ordering and they each indicated this was INDEED the place to eat. We got seafood gumbo, crawfish po boy and crawfish étouffée. Oh. My. Goodness. Great food. Seriously great ...
... was used mostly in cooking for flavor. The crawfish was a great new experience.
3. The Konriko Rice Co. We went to the store front in New Iberia to a company that processes and sells rice to distributors. One of their specialties is Pecan Rice. It doesn’t have pecans in it, but it smells like pecans when it’s cooking. We had a cup of the rice to try and yes, it smelled a ...
... is full of cool stops:
1. Searching for oil in Beaumont, TX at Spindletop;
2. Boating on the river in San Antonio, TX;
3. Making contact with aliens in Roswell, NM;
4. Standing on a corner in Winslow, AZ;
5, Gambling with Nick Papagiorgio in Las Vegas, NV;
6. Hiking the "narrows" on the Virgin River ...