Courtyard Des Moines-Ankeny
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
Photos of Courtyard Des Moines-Ankeny
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Courtyard Des Moines-Ankeny
Travel Blogs from Ankeny
... apparently, just threw off the whole system.
Now our ticket agent, brown ponytail with glasses and completely in over her head with airport responsibilities, had to re-print the luggage tags to indicate I had two pieces of luggage, not one. This was going to take a minute as she had to print other luggage tags first. Now I had 5 minutes until my plane was boarding. New bag tags were printed and the first was placed on my big blue suitcase and it was sent down the ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... heart race
- I worry the long flight will drive me crazy and make me restless to the point of a near panic attack
- I'm afraid of not finding my pre-paid taxi to get me to the hotel
- I'm scared of feeling homesick and crying
- I worry I will be too cold at night
- What if there isn't enough water pressure to wash my hair?
- I'm afraid of getting ...
... into unknown territory halfway across the world have subsided because of thoughtful, selfless gestures from friends and family. These tokens of affection have made me feel armed and ready for anything that comes my way. It's as if I am crowd surfing toward my destination with the hands of loved ones guiding me along. It's amazing what love can do.
This gift from Jessica comes on the ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...