Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fort Dodge
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fort Dodge
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fort Dodge
Travel Blogs from Fort Dodge
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
When arriving at a Chevron to fill $34.85 of gas, we noticed that our Volkswagen was dripping oil so asked where to find the nearest mechanic. A lady told us to head up north and in 12 miles we would arrive at Buck's car shop. As I was driving down the countryside at night, the Volkswagen's engine failed and we were stranded in the middle of no where. Buddy tried ...
On Our way to Atlantic city just passed Des Moines we see a man underneath his car checking it out, but something didn't look right so I pulled over. As my friend and I walk up to his car we realized he wasn't checking it out, he was stuck under it and couldn't get out. We rushed over to it and pushed it up with all the force we could manage, ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7