Country Inn & Suites Hobbs, NM
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Country Inn & Suites Hobbs, NM
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
... the help of a couple of panadol plus a light sedative, we actually managed to sleep pretty well.
Next morning breakfast around 9ish, and I'm afraid I went back to bed to sleep some more!
Paul had gone to the observation carriage, and he came to get me.
Views had changed a bit more as the train climbed up the Rockies.
Lunch again in the dining car very nice, then ...
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
... someone ask if we were okay. We were and looked at our watch it was 4:50 and then realized we were down there for over 3 hours. It was the 2 Rangers who do final sweep of the cave before locking up for the night and turning off the lights. Beautiful sunset at campsite while sipping a nice cold glass of white wine. The next day our adventures took us to Living Desert State Park filled with all the varied ...