Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lubbock, TX
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
Photos of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lubbock, TX
TravelPod Member ReviewsCountry Inn & Suites By Carlson Lubbock, TX
We were put up by the auto repair company that was working on our car. The hotel is being refurbished so there were some things that were a little torn up, however, we were pleasantly surprised by the room itself....it was quite roomy, appeared to be clean, super comfortable beds and a large kitchen with sink, full sized fridge and a microwave. It appears to be a pretty basic hotel that has real comfort and everything we need. However, the pillows on one of the beds had black hairs on it...like it hadn't been laundered. That's just not ok.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lubbock, TX
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... a lot longer. 8. If you have staff that are about and out a lot, you have an excellent opportunity to promote your business through their workwear. Your employees literally become walking advertisements for your company, by having your contact information embroidered or printed on the clothing. 9. If you consult your employees before ordering new workwear, they may help you with the specifications and get clothing that ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... people in this area 12,000 years ago and also there were Mammoths, very large bisons, large bears and even armadillos roaming this area then. Most of the landmark is open fields with native grasses and trees, but there is a nice interpretive center with exhibits there.
The weather is better today, at least it's not raining, just a little cool. Tomorrow it's supposed to be better, at least I hope since we're going to Palo Duro Canyon tomorrow. ...