Countess Rose House 1910
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Countess Rose House 1910 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... into the Big Room which is the biggest cave of limestone in the world! It was fantastic. The artificial lighting used really brought out the natural colours that visitors would not be able to see in the pitch black natural state of the caves. The caves were over 250 millions years old and as we walked through, we saw huge columns where stalactites and stalagmites had married, surrounded by a dripping pool motes. Various parts of the cave had been called ...
Other places to stay in Hillsboro
307 South East I-35, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $42
102 Dynasty Dr, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $98
203 Outlet Drive, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $93
1515 Old Brandon Rd, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $54
307 Interstate 35 NW, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $48
1512 Hillview Drive, Hillsboro | 1 star hotelfrom $68
1513 Old Brandon Road, Hillsboro | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Interstate Highway 35 and U.S. Highway 22 (Exit 368A) P.O. Box 1205, Hillsboro | Hotelfrom $55