Countess Rose House 1910
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Countess Rose House 1910 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... up the road. Again a city Peter had previously visited and enjoyed. To do the right thing first we visited the Texas Capitol Building which is still the seat of local government. The elegant building was built at a cost of $150,000 back in 1853 and on this Sunday afternoon was open to the public. It is certainly very impressive and so are the gardens. We were tiring of looking at impressive buildings etc so in keeping with the saying "keep Austin weird" we would focus on ...
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
Other places to stay in Hillsboro
307 South East I-35, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $42
102 Dynasty Dr, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $98
203 Outlet Dr, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $93
307 Interstate 35 NW, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $48
1512 Hillview Drive, Hillsboro | 1 star hotelfrom $68
1513 Old Brandon Road, Hillsboro | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Interstate Highway 35 and U.S. Highway 22 (Exit 368a, Hillsboro | Hotelfrom $55