Countess Rose House 1910
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Countess Rose House 1910 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... their breath stop Our force captures their sigh The time is right To fly into the night Let's solve this misconception And parade our awesome flight. I hope you liked it! We headed back towards the van and then towards a trusty Walmart to park for the night considering to park anywhere near the caverns was going to cost around $22! A Walmart was definitely the better option. The following day, we got up early and headed towards our third stop which was to be ...
Other places to stay in Hillsboro
307 South East I-35, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $42
102 Dynasty Dr, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $98
203 Outlet Drive, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $93
1515 Old Brandon Rd, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $54
307 Interstate 35 NW, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $48
1512 Hillview Drive, Hillsboro | 1 star hotelfrom $68
1513 Old Brandon Road, Hillsboro | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Interstate Highway 35 and U.S. Highway 22 (Exit 368A) P.O. Box 1205, Hillsboro | Hotelfrom $55