No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Taormina
... room with spectacular views from the balcony along the bay and to Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano. Unfortunately the trip Rob and I booked to get closer to Mt Etna didn't eventuate the next day, (it seems there were mixed massages about where to pick us up). But we still had a great day having a look at more of Taorima, and the views of Mt Etna were very clear from where we ...
... via Etna' then turn right at 'villa Bellini' into 'via Umberto' and left at the 'Elvis Presley Bar'. Of course we needed to try the famous cannoli (crispy pastry filled with a sweet ricotta and postachios) and arrancini (large cone shaped of cooked rice with a centre of ragu or cheese and mushrooms). On Saturday night we met and had dinner with the other travellers on the tour. We were very fortunate as there were only 13 of ...
... move on. We finally left the upper street and minutes after we sat down, he showed up there as well. The waiter gave him some money and asked him to move on, which he did! Then, Jan & Brenda went back to shopping, Jack & I back to the hotel. Had a drink at the pool and met Jan & Brenda in the room at 3pm. Jack, Brenda & Jan to the pool, I rested. Then out to dinner.
Breakfast at the hotel in the sun, we can smell the croissants cooking of a morning before we get up, yum! Got ready for my trip to Mount Etna, collected from the hotel in a mini bus, nice French couple, a German girl on the bus and three English tourists. First stop was to see the lava flow at one of the view points, next stop ...
Breakfast in the hotel, great breakfast at this hotel, home made croissants etc. This hotel is in a great position with great views, just a little tired, the rooms need updating. We walked to the chairlift to get it to the top where the ancient town of Taormina is, we walked around and took photos and had lunch at the Trattoria Piazza Badia, very nice meal. Lunch was antipasto with ...
Other places to stay in Taormina
Via Nazionale 105, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Gorgeous hotel, but wi-fi …
- Enchanteur et haut de gamme !
Via Madonna delle Grazie 3, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Fantastic stay at the Monte Tauro
- Not up to scratch!
- Selective information.....
Piazza San Domenico 5, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $401
- Gorgeous gardens, beautiful public rooms, disappointing bedrooms
- Wonderful and unique - like staying in a living museum
Via Teatro Greco 59, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $849
- Stunning service, views and rooms
- An oasis at the end of a long vacation
- Grand Prices, Grand View but no Grand Hotel
Via Nazionale 189, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $182
Bagnoli Croci 75, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Excellent location, staff rude and disapointing food
- Great Hotel, Not So Great Staff!
- Excellent hotel and excellent staff
Via Nazionale 147, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $269
Via Bagnoli Croci, 79, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- I LOVED this hotel
- Villa Belvedere - rude, arrogant, inhospitable
- Lovely hotel with beautiful views
Via Guardiola Vecchia 27, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great Hotel
- Fab Holiday
- Fantastic hotel, town and island
Via Nazionale 161, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $367
Via Luigi Pirandello 50, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $352
- Un vero 5 stelle lusso!
- Wunderbares San Pietro
- Superhotel in guter Lage
Via Bagnoli Croce 92, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Fabulous break
- Food dreadful, but stunning views
- Bristol Park Hotel August 2003
Via Don Giovanni Bosco 10, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $90
Via Nazionale 107/A, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $306
Via Dietro Cappuccini 10, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Via Circonvallazione 61, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $151
Via Bagnoli Croce 1, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $193
- A great hotel
- Only ok; lots of steps
- Good View But...
Via Nazionale 114, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Via Leonardo da Vinci 83, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Via Giacomo Matteotti 2, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $97
Via Toselli 8, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- View Mount Etna from your …
- Excellent location - good hotel
- Price is not in proportion to quality offered
Via Guardiola Vecchia 34, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $195
- Fabulous small hotel with great service and views
- Lovely hotel;great location;teriffic views
- Breathtaking views
Via Luigi Pirandello 60, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Fantastic Place to stay!
- A great stay at the Bel Soggiorno
- We would happily return to Bel Soggiorno
Piazzale Della Funivia, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $113
Via Madonna delle Grazie 9, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $86