How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Cordova Inn Rancho Cordova
Travel Blogs from Rancho Cordova
... as possible.
- Enjoy things that give you pleasure.
- Share with other people in your experiences.
- Make an impact on the world; on people. Have a legacy.
- Do something with your life.
- The happiest people don’t have everything in life. They just ...
Decided to drive a short distance to tour the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield. Shortly after leaving I discovered that my wallet was still in the trailer so back we went. As we approached Fairfield I saw a soccer store and decided to check it out. Jaden found both the cleats and ball he had long been looking for and Emma some new shin guards. On arrival at the factory we see enormous crowds of people and learn that the wait for tours will be 1 hr. So ...
Glad to finally be home after a months travel.
It was a lot of fun and would do it all over again.
Total cost of gas: $1,493.11
Total cost of food: $606.50
Total cost of ice: $36.00
Total cost of lodging: $870
Total cost of other fees: $533
Total cost of trip: $3,538.61
... with the huge standing stones at Machri Moore, Callanish I, II, III, IV, and VIII, Ring of Brodgar, and Stones of Stenness.
- Seeing the beautiful blue calm sea under blue skies with warm temperatures on the walk to King's Cave on Arran.
- Hiking up Glen Sannox on Arran, what a beautiful place!
... water was actually treated tap water from Sidcup (echoes of Dell and Rodney and their water scam) and which was referred to in early adverts as "bottled spunk" before the yanks realised what that meant on our side of the water - is huge in the US, but I couldn't bring myself to buy it. The bread here is also spectacularly **** - think Subway bread for everything. The only semi-passable bread is found in expensive alternative stores.
Due to San Fran's ...