No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Copperfield House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
I am learning so much this week. The course is proving to be better than I ever thought it would be. Being with like minded souls is truly inspirational. We learnt about research sources today, so I now have a list of places I need to visit to get the background for my story. This will require another visit to London, so I'm not sure if I will pop back there this trip, or have to come back again in the not too distant future. Decisions, ...
... as possible, but I hear the wifi isn't great so if you don't hear from us for a week or so, please don't panic we will be enjoying our adventure of a lifetime and will bore you for years to come with our stories! We will hopefully get some photos up here too. Well that's it, we shall sign off from our first blog, the time difference in NZ is 11 hours ahead and we are due to land 1300 Saturday. See you on the flip ...
... when we drove over a rise and there up on the hill was these massive stones, they dwarfed the people around them. Absolutely awesome feeling. We decided we push on to the Cotswolds. Mark had heard about a town called Chipping Campden as being a rustic country village. It is amazing it looked like something out of Pride and Prejudice! We managed to get a room for the night in ...
... Garden Created originally by Robert Dudley, earl of Leicester, in time of Queen Elizabeth I's visit in July 1575. Continued South to Lower Slaughter & checked in to the Lower Slaughter Inn where we had lovely dinner and called it a ...
A 3.45am alarm call gets me up and ready for my dad to pick me up to drop me off a Digbeth Coach Station to get the National Express down to Heathrow. Coaches have certainly changed, comfy leather seats and plug in facilities! Sweet! A 3 hour uneventful journey that gets me to the airport in plenty of time. I manage to get a Premium Economy ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!