No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Copperfield House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... the museum. We also visited the shop and the demonstration area. Shown how they make the items, paint the patterns etc. Samara was given a lesson on plate painting. We dropped Samara off and then visited Lichfield cathedral. A magnificent building. We arrived during the Evensong service. The acoustics were wonderful. The cathedral is over 750 years old. Back to our hotel and then dinner at a restaurant next to the ...
Holiday Inn Express, Lichfield. Weather showers then fine Arrived in Abbots Bromley, found the school and Samara. It is in a lovely English village. Walked around the village then drove to Lichfield to check in at our hotel. Back to the village for dinner at the pub with Samara. The area is very green and lots of agricultural activities around. Will do some exploring ...
Much quieter day today watched jack(7) play soccer this morning and then went to Stratford on Avon this afternoon got my wedding outfit from Marks and spencer and had a quick look at Shakespeare birthplace. This evening went out to a lovely old pub for a superb pub ...
... The weather is still good and unusually warm for this time of year although the mornings are crisp and cold and the nights are definitely drawing in. I've loved my time here and there is still much to be enjoyed but my thoughts are now turning towards home, especially to Lizzie and David who I miss so ...
... charming place, although
a lot colder than when we were here last. Jan and Jeremy had been
swimming up until the previous weekend. We met up with Jan at a
really good fish and chip cafe for a very nice meal.
Saturday the 12th
of October –
We all rose at a civilised hour and enjoyed another of Jeremy's
delicious full English breakfasts. There is already such a lot of
excess baggage attached to my body ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!