No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Indianapolis
Today is the day!! We are at the airport and much to my surprise this plane is actually within 30 minutes of being on-time. Yea...no waiting for hours at the airport or having to return home with the disappointment of a cancelled flight!! Max arrives...we all greet each other and downstairs we go to get the luggage! Jim & I ...
... the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The campground was already filling up with people from all over the US on Wednesday. Thus we just hung out at the campground for the rest of the day.
As far as KOAs go the Indy KOA is a pretty good one. A little road noise from nearby I-70 ...
... o tego sporo. Kiedy wreszcie się ogarnęliśmy usłyszeliśmy pytanie: Mielena i Pałel (pisownia zgodna z wymową)? Była to siostra Sharon, u której będziemy mieszkać przez najbliższe dni zgromadzenia. Zostaliśmy zapakowani do auta i ruszyliśmy na przedmieścia Indianapolis. Mają tu piękne korki w godzinach szczytu. ...
This is a lovely, quiet campground beside the white river. I was the only RV and my section which was next to a side stream. I walk the loop as it began to sprinkle, so I returned to the RV and had supper. A major lightning and thunderstorms began about midnight and lasted till 230. There was a lot of rain with some wind, but it was the lightning that was amazing to watch I opened all the curtains and blinds so that I could watch it in all its ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
Travelers also recommend:
Historical Traveler Reviews Conrad Indianapolis
The Conrad offers Indianapolis a fantastic adventure in luxury. Both restaurants offer a variety of outstanding culinary delights, including a full tea service complete with modern, sushi-esque treats that complement a near endless variety of teas that literally bloom before your eyes as they steep. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous. Whether you are a famous celebrity, there for business or a brief retreat from reality, you can be comforted that you will be treated like royalty. Try the fresh oysters - they are the best in the city.
The place to come back to!
We recently stayed at the Conrad with some friends
Rooms were spotless and quiet. Beds were very comfortable. Plasma TVs were a great touch. Prime location!
Even with the huge crowd in town, I felt the staff were very pleasant, helpful and accomodating. Any of our needs were addressed immediately.
We didn't use the exercise facilities but will definitely do so next year when we return. Likewise for the restaurants.
Would whole heartedly recommend to anyone who likes to spoil themselves.!!!
A great place
The Conrad Hilton is a great addition to Indianapolis. My husband and I have been coming up to Indy for special occasions for the past 20 years. This hotel is the best! I felt like I was in a bedroom for a Queen and King with the size of the room and the quality of the furnishings! the work out room rivals most clubs we have ever been to and the lap pool even has a glass rooftop! I highly recommend this hotel!
Excellent hotel! but... poor costumer service
Beautiful hotel, we have in a corner suite 3 nights, this is huge! there is 2 baths, two plasmas tv in each room and 2 in each bathroom. The food was awsome but security staff is really rude and not appropiate for this kind of hotel. Check in staff was just OK.
Housekeeping service is not realy ok, but just the place worths the price.
Simply the BEST!!!!!
Let me start by saying the Conrad is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The service and staff is second to none.
Special praise to Donnie at the door for his outstanding service.
The Conrad is well worth the extra money. Five star to say the least.
For our 4 night stay, we had a corner room (17th Fl) with some view. Gorgeous room with wonderful appointments. Plasma TV in bedroom plus one in bathroom.
Only negative was the small closet, as I had a long gown for our daughters wedding. The wetbar is small, so be careful when opening the coffee and pouring water into the kettle. Great staff, will do anything to make your stay pleasant.
I was in Indianapolis, IN for a weekend getaway and stayed here at the Conrad. The hotel is wonderful! The room is very comfortable and the bedding is quite nice. My only problem was the concierge. She did not follow up on a couple of things we had asked her to do. She was given plenty of time to work on our requests and it was not done. She also gave us incorrect information on an event we attended.... her "research", proved incorrect. Beyond that, the hotel was great. The hotel has a great gym... free to guests. The spa is still not open, but from what we saw it looks like it will be quite nice. Again, great hotel!
Best hotel in the state
I stayed here two nights (Wed + Thurs) in April. Overall, this hotel is fantastic, and certainly a 5-star.
Things to like:
1. The most comfortable bed, hands-down, of any hotel I have stayed at in the country (and I have stayed in hundreds the past 15 years). Their beds beat the Westin Heavenly Bed, Sheraton's, Marriott's new bed, etc.
2. Beautiful 42-inch plasma screen. Click the functions button on the remote and you can quickly adjust the "stretch" or "no-stretch" for analog channels (like Fox News) for your own preference. The HD channels (local networks, ESPN, Discovery) are awesome!
3. Great shower with a cool pivoting Grohe-brand dual showerhead, with plenty of water pressure. You can pivot the hole dual-array down and towards the wall when first starting the water to avoid freezing/scalding, get the temperature the way you like it, and then pivot it back up high. It can pivot high enough to keep basketball players happy, and low enough to keep vertically-challenged people happy.
4. LCD screen in the bathroom is a nice touch.
5. Front desk staff quickly remember your name for the next time you walk up.
6. Boston Acoustics clock radio has great sound, and was pretty easy to adjust it's alarm.
7. Wireless Internet is free in the rooms (but not in the Meeting rooms...see below).
8. DVD player and electronic safe are tucked below the TV cabinets's "bar" in the top two "drawers".
9. Meeting facilities on the second floor are top-notch, with very helpful staff. The bathrooms in the public areas are so nice that they keep a stack of fresh cloth towels instead of paper towels or blowers to dry your hands (basket down below to toss them into).
10. I am a Hilton HHonors member at a VIP tier (Silver), so I got the letter under my door the first evening offering a voucher for complimentary breakfast pastries in the restaurant each morning (regrettably, I did not partake).
Things that are not-so-nice, or at least stuff to know:
1. Self-parking was impossible mid-week. All local parking lots within a few blocks were ALL full...we checked. Pull up to the curb and use the Valet ($25/night) and save the hassle of looking. As mentioned in another review, getting your car will take more minutes than is typical for most hotel valet's...perhaps the valet parking is far away too. Plan to call from your room before you need your car to save some time.
2. No Ice Makers found on any floor. Staff is very happy to bring ice to you, but if you like "self-service" for something as simple as ice, you'll have to adjust :)
3. The elevators secure ALL floors, requiring you to swipe your room card. The only problem is the card reader is probably the least "people-friendly" card reader I have ever seen. You have to swipe your card in a direction that appears to be upside-down and backwards (to me) to get it to work. Several times I would swipe the card in all 4 possible motions with no luck. By the second day, I figured out the one side and direction to use and started getting better luck, but a second or third swipe was typically needed.
4. There is no setting on the room A/C to have the fan blow continuously. I am a light sleeper, and to drown out traffic noise or activities in hallways, I love to set a hotel room's fan to continous to act as "white noise" and give me a deeper sleep. Even when the A/C is running, it is dead silent with no air noise. Other people might like it better this way, but I do not. Still, the bed is so darn comfortable (feels like several inches of pillowtop) I slept like a log anyway.
5. Wireless Internet in the meeting rooms on the second floor is NOT free (different SSID, etc.) even though it IS free in your hotel room.
For a great business meeting/event, or a special occasion for a romantic getaway, the Conrad Indianapolis is outstanding, and definitely worthy of an expected 5-star rating.
First of all, we had not planned on staying at the Conrad. I am an HH Diamond level member who was traveling in Indy with my mother. When we arrived at the Homewood Suites on the Northside (86th/Keystone), they did not have a room available. As we were going to be outspaced anyway, we requested that they call the new Conrad. The Conrad responded with an unbelieveable rate, and we were down there in half an hour!
Everything is professional, and thorough there. The rooms are spotless, the service impeccable, and the furnishings tasteful.
We had a small, but comfortable room on the 18th (top) floor (there are indeed floors above 18, but they are private residences) facing west.
Given that my mother had traveled all night from California, and I from Hawaii - we were tired. They did not blink when we checked in around noon. We were given coupons for pastries at a downstairs restaurant (which, regrettably, we did not use).
The bell staff is professional, courteous and best of all WELL TRAINED. There is nothing I would rather see as a road warrior than friendly and well trained staff at a hotel. The same can be said for the valet staff.
If I had to find fault with anything ... it would be difficult ... however, we did not get the turndown service with the Fiji water. Admittedly, this could have been our fault as we napped from 6 to 8.
Sunday morning, we ordered room service. The food was good (predictably expensive, but what would one expect?), and best of all was delivered at EXACTLY the time promised when ordered. He said it would be there at 12:06 ... and at 12:06 there was a knock on the door.
The dual-head shower is a treat, as is the flat screen TV situated abeam the commode (for viewing while showering or bathing).
When you check-in, a discrete phone number is assigned to your room so that you may accept phone calls without having to have them routed through the front desk.
This property is absolutely of the highest quality - one can only hope that the polish will remain after a few years in the business.
Had a wonderful stay here
Just back from my first stay at the Conrad. Overall, it was a good experience. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had been assigned a corner suite (living room w/ small bathroom, separate bedroom with full bathroom, TV's in every room, DVD players in Living Room and Bedroom) on the 14th floor. Check-In was quick, and I was up relaxing in my room in no time.
About an hour later, an envelope was delivered to my room by a front desk worker. Inside was a letter from the Guest Recognition Coordinator welcoming me to the hotel along with my voucher for all you can eat pastries and beverages at the Vitesse from 6:30 to 10:30 AM. Later that night (after returning from a Pacers game), I came in to find the arrival amenity (a bottle of Fiji Water and a pair of white Conrad slippers) next to my bed.
Breakfast at the Vitesse was great. No one else was there when we arrived (around 10), so we had tons of things to choose from. The staff was also kind enough to bring us a plate of fresh fruit to go with our pastries. I didn't eat at the Restaurant Du Soleil, so I can't comment on that.
The pool & fitness areas were nice and quiet during our stay. The TV's embedded in the cardio equipment helps to break the monotony, as does the view of the street out front. They have a good selection of quality free weights and machines, as well as medicine balls and mats to use for floor exercises and stretching.
Checkout was quick and painless. The valet was a bit slow getting my car out of parking, but that was only because the paper ID tag fell off of my keychain and they weren't sure if they were mine or not. Overall, I had a great time here. The only problem I can think of is that neither of the doors had a "Do Not Disturb" sign, which would have helped when the maid came flying in around 9 AM on Saturday. Can't wait to stay again when I'm in Indy the next time.