Congregazione Suore Dello Spirito Santo
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Congregazione Suore Dello Spirito Santo Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... rain we had seen on our trip so can't complain. And to be honest it was rather refreshing for the temperatures to drop to a mild 27 C after the intense heat we had experienced during the rest of our trip.
The rain actually came just after we got to a nearby restaurant for lunch (Il Bettolo I believe.. definitely recommend it) .. and boy did it rain.... torrential downpour with water seeping in the restaurant ...
... at the top (and the original marble of Hadrian's tomb has been stripped away) surmounted by a statue of what I think is an angel. The statue of Hadrian with the four horses has been moved to the government building next door. After leaving the Castel, we walked along to look at the building next door but it was all taped off with police tape and was looking very official. There was an African woman there trying to sell jewellery. We avoided her but we watched to see ...
Matt had researched a few pubs and eateries to visit on the way home.
Deb and I left after dinner but the kids kicked on. Apparently they got home at 2 am. Serve them right if they all have hangovers for the Segway tour I have orgainised for the morning.
... he thrust his hand under my nose saying he wanted some money "for de Laidy". Thats no lady, I said, Thats my wife!! (badum Tisch)... Luckily, and to save us lugging chunks of vegetation around Rome, a bride and groom were having some pictures taken. So we marched over to them and offered them our roses! They seemed really touched and even included a couple of pictures of us in their shoot!! To them, we will now always be that "English couple that gave us ...
... conversation with the Italian man next to me) and bus & taxi it into the centre, no one answers the enormous, heavy door of the 450 yr old former palace opposite the great Norman/Islamic Cathedral in which we have a little 'apartment'. The kindest of taxi drivers wanted to be sure we were OK and so had waited as we rang the bell. My newly SIM-ed phone refused to perform and so he used his and finally reached our host who ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82