Congregazione Suore Dello Spirito Santo
Travel Blogs from Rome
... her key and it opened. So a light goes on for us and we try it and ( ha presto ) it worked, and then we find our selves in the dark and again it takes quite a while to work out how to go about it So wouldn't it be nice if the owner had let us know and the owner never responded to our text about the code. Which means we could still be waiting. We ended up eating at a restaurant below us which is very convenient and we had a nice meal and friendly ...
According to Rick Steve's one should, "Never sacrifice sleep, nutrition, safety or cleanliness to save money." I took his advice, listened to my gut and checked into a hotel today. The room I was staying in was adequate for about an hour but the guy living there was a heavy smoker. I thought I could tough it out until I tried to shower today and there was ...
... were wonderful and no nook or cranny is left unfilled. Everywhere your eye can see is filled with a story or myth.
The stories that Michelangelo tells in his paintings go through many of the stories in the Bible with a Michelangelo twist. It seems he had a very difficult personality and used his paintings to put down his enemies. You wouldn't want to cross Michelangelo or face ...
... the wrong direction, wasn't as great. But we made it, checked in and unpacked for the next few days. The next morning it was off to meet Harriet and Jack at some random Plaza for lunch, then off to see the Vatican city. We thought that an hour and a half would be plenty of time but after just missing the bus by a hair, we had to wait another half hour for the next one so that didn't bode so well for us. Halfway there on the subway, we realized there was no way we were going to be on ...
... in Dubai. We caught a taxi here and it cost us 25euro which is $33.
Tonight we are going to meet our travel director and other and the other 15 travellers for a kick-off party in the function room of the restaurant. It's 25 degrees outside and sunny so I think I might go and put my bathers on for a dip in the spa.
TripAdvisor Reviews Congregazione Suore Dello Spirito Santo Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72